I-485 Receipt Tracking (TSC I-485)

Yellow Knight

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys,

I noticed that there is a big delay in receiving receipt from TSC recently. In order to keep I-485 filers better informed, please post your status if you filed your I-485 after April 2001.

My lawer said she sent my application on June 14, waiting for reciept notice!

Thanks.

YK

No Title

Can anyone tell

Does 180 days count from the
date the 485 was received by INS? or
From RD? or
From ND?

I am desparately trying to get EAD. I ahve to wait 90 days before I can go to local INS. But from which date the 90 days count?

I filed 485 on May 20 in TSC. No news yet. Please keep posted.

No Title

Chill Guyes... I sent on May 15 fifteen and I got the reciept last week. So it takes atleast three weeks to get the receipt.

- Az

No Title

Azhar,
Thats cool you got it in three weeks. Mine was sent on May 8th and have not recieved one!!
Later
GChopes

No Title

So it is almost 40 days since GChope sent his application. The good news is that they started work on it. I sam from immitracker.com that TSC-EB3 got his notice. His RD is 5/11 and his ND is 6/14.

Good luck to your and please keep us informed when you receive the notice. Thanks.

YK

No Title

hi YK, mastaan and all others nice to see you guys...

even mine was sent on May8th.. it is giving me jitters now

hope things will be ok

regards

psvgc

No Title

Hi PSVGC and other TSC I-140 tracking folks,

It is really nice to be able to meet you all here. Recent delay of receipt is annoying. But I think we will all get them soon. The good news is, according to somebody\'s posting, the 180 days rule counts from the reciept date, although they have not entered the case in the computer yet.

Hang in there!

YK

No Title

YK, PSVGC and others

Did u read the regulations posted at immigration-law? Please share your thoughts on this.
Thanks
GChopes

No Title

gc1002
How do you know your application was received by TSC on 06/14? Did they give you some letter. Is that the date you mailed or lawyer mailed the application and it is the Fed Ex date?

I guess, RD & ND are available together in one piece of paper.

Since 180 days or 90 days ( for EAD) count from RD, I am not sure when TSC is going to enter those applications in computer? Without those dates, the count down has really not begun....

No Title

Mailed my I-485, I-765, I-131 etc... package on June 9 by express mail. Post Office records show it was delivered on June 10. I was surprised the TSC office is open on Saturday. Still waiting for RD and ND.
Al Vorke

No Title

My friend who filed 485 on may 1 got a reply that his EAD application has been received. The receipt date issued was May 01. There was nothing mentioned about his 485 which also was filed with it. Eventhough, the application reached on May 8, they put the date of May 1st, the date written on application.

No Title

I was reading some postings at Ron Gotcher\'s imminfo disscussion forums.. TSC it seems, reported to AILA, that they have mail-room
frontlog and is working on it.. and the summary of the entire report
is that it will take 3-5 weeks to input a new application and send the
reciept notice..

NO KIDDING, I already crossed 6 weeks(sent on May 8th) and am happily
waiting for RD/ND... whom do they think they are fooling...

Iam hoping for the Reciept notice, so that i can start crossing off
days on the wall till 180 days...

let\'s keep hoping..

One question though.. when will be checks encashed, after entering the data into the system or before.., because iam driving Bank Of America, online account web page crazy by checking every two hours

psvgc