I-485 Receipt Tracking (TSC I-485)

No Title

Would you please explain what does 90 days for EAD mean? Thank you.
I understand 180 days.

By the way, my 485 was filed on 6/13. Have not got my received notice yet, but EAD cards for both my wife and myself
did reach us two days ago.

Good luck.

Bin Li

No Title

Definitely for sure, but no Received Notice comes to me yet.
Well, is anybody there who can answer my question about EAD 90 days?
Thanks.

No Title

sent application on May 8th, no reciept as of yet..
Iam trying to analyse this..
could it be that.. the guys at TSC, have different sections for
different kinds of mail like USPS(certfied mail), Priority Mail,
FEDEX etc.., in their Mail Room,

In that case, all the people from ages(I mean) May 2001, please tell
how your apps were sent, let us see if there is a pattern here..

regards

psvgc

No Title

Hey this is confusing, if u got the ead cards why r u worried about the 90 day rule.....r u enquiring for someone else?

No Title

Received RD/ND for our (me and my wife) applications:

Application mailed 06/16/2001

RD : 06/18/2001
ND : 07/03/2001

Checks cleared on 07/09/2001

No Title

So you waited for ten days to receive your receipt after the check was cleared? Did you get the receipt forwarded from your lawyer? My checks were cleared yesterday. I wish I could get a receipt from my attorney by next Thursday since I am going to Mexico for H-1 stamping Thursday evening.

No Title

It came to me through my Attorney. I guess that took all the time.

I had started to scan each and every piece of mail in my mail box from 9th onwards and guess what..? It never came into the mail box. It was a certified letter.

Hopeful0820 - I do not know what is your situation now.. but, My attorney has adviced me not to travel outside USA without original Receipt notice, even though I have a valid H1B.

No Title

I have filed I485 on June 8 by myself, but no any respond from TSC, can you please tell me what\'s the mater?

many thanks

zhuo ming

No Title

My I-485 attorney told me the same. However, I was betting that my case would not be in INS system before 7/27 so that I did not officially have a case pending yet. Guess I am wrong. Since my checks were cashed, my I-485 was certainly in their system now. However, I do hear a lot of people saying INS officials never check the receipt. My company\'s attorney (different one) also told me that she did not think Mexico border officials would be interested in seeing the receipt. I am preying my attorney will get the receipt early next week and then FedEx to me. Do you know when your attorney got the receipt from TSC? Thanks.

No Title

psvgc, If you want to track the mailing source, here\'s my info:
Sent via FEDEX on June 21. RD 6/21, RD 7/03.

No Title

The enclosed letter from the attorney is dated July 11 and the postmark on the envelope is July 12.

My guess will be say July 10th. Most of the time the turn around time with this attorney is 1 day. I have noticed during LC, I 140 etc..

I do not generally call the attorney, unless emergency.. so I can\'t pin point the date.