I-485 Receipt Tracking (TSC I-485)

No Title

My lawyer said he sent out the fedex on 5/28 and got the fedex receipt on 5/30. We should be filing on the same date, let\'s keep each other updated.

No Title

It is very helpful. Thanks. So your check is cleared from the bank on 7/9 and your attorney got the receipt from INS on 7/10 or 7/11. That was fast. BTW, did you get a copy of your check? Do you know what number is on it? I called my bank and they told me the SRC no. on the front of the check. I then called TSC but automatic voice system told me the number could not be found. Can you found your case number in TSC system now? Also, did your attorney told you what will happen if you do not have a receipt while travel outside US? Also, for those of you interested, my attorney mailed the application to TSC on 6/20.

No Title

Looks like people are getting receipts for June. Any body who filed application in last week of June or first week of july, please post details.

No Title

Kofi,
They processed my application on 7/3.. that is the notice date on my apps.
I have copy of my checks but I did not look for anything in particular. I will check it out.
I do not like the idea of trying to call TSC.. you have to keep trying like "N" number of times.. and I have no patience.
I kept running behind this crazy thing for years together, still my LC took 16 months and then my I140 took 18 months.. so, I keep assuming that 485 will atleast take 20 months, and have decided not to run behind this thing any more.
I can fax you a copy of the letter send to me by my lawyer. Send me your Fax number or Your personal Email ID and I will send the details.

No Title

Bor ho gaya, thanks again. I know they should process the checks on the day they give you a ND and then put into their system. I am hoping that my case is the same as yours, i.e., ND date was given and receipt was sent a few days BEFORE check were cleared. So when you say checks were cleared, I assume you saw it from your bank record and 7/9 was the date the checks were posted, right? Did you check your bank accounts every day? I know I am sounding desparate but the more I know, the better I can estimate my situation. My email address is: li_285@hotmail.com. Please let me know anything you think is helpful and I really appreciate that.

No Title

Hello All

Let us all also use www.immitracker.com. That way we all will have clear picture of what is happening. All the guys who have have filed 1485 should add their infomration on www.immitracker.com. This is a good site lets use it. Lot of effort is being put to maintain this site.

Thanks

No Title

http://www.immitracker.com doesn\'t track receipt date movement. If you don\'t have receipt at hand, you can do nothing about it. Let us who haven\'t got receipt go to http://www.infitime.com to add, update and track receipt date movement. If you alreay receive receipts please kindly add your dates in it so others could benefit from them. Thanks

JimZ