I 485 receipt tracker. August 15 - August 30

What happened to all others who filed during this time period

Looks like only a hand full got their receipts. Please post your details and help us track guys/gals

Thanks
Krishnan

Yes. MD 08/13 EAD approved

Yes, I got the AVM EAD approved on Oct 23, AVM updated on Oct 24, I heard it last Oct 24 night.

MD 08/13
RD 08/14
ND 09/28
EAD 10/23

Good luck to all of us in the rest of GC process. I am moving to other threads, see you there soon.

Almost there GC

if you see Helen\'s ND its 9/28. So I said earlier hopefully next week we should see ours coming thru

I called the INS today for the RD

As You Guys Said that, I called the VSC today, but no luck guys, She told me that my name is not in the system, and another thing my checks also not cashed at, I know my lawyer send my 485 on Aug 22nd

Any Idea why it is not in the system

Thanks
Phani

You should get it sometime next week

Dont give up. Also there\'s no point in calling the IIO if your checks are not cashed

Thanks
Krishnan

Hopefully we will all get soon....

The reason why I pointed out 10/01 is because that is when INS\'s new year starts and all the receipts after that 10/01 are considered as 2002 cases. I didn\'t see postings with EAC # whose ND is after 10/01 i\'m sure it will start like EAC-02-0xx-xxxxx.

What I was concerned is we got lots of receipts until 9/30 and all of a sudden it slowed down, it may be because of the audit or may be b\'cos of Anthrax scare at VSC or may be some other reason. I hope same thing won\'t happen in EAD/AP/FP etc. From what I observed from the messages earlier people were getting receipts in 1 month 20 days on the average. But now I think it is taking more time may be another or two weeks more.

As you said hopefully next we should see some EAD\'s/receipts coming for the guys who filed in August.

Good Luck You all.

Regards
Archie

Phani, don\'t worry you will get it by next week...

As Krishnan said it is waste of your time calling IIO\'s b\'cos they don\'t have any information. When the Data Entry Operator keys in your information that is when the IIO\'s have information for you. Now only we started getting receipts around your MD/RD so wait for few more days you will get yours.

Good Luck.

Regards
Archie

PLease stop to masturbate with stupid messages

I am sick and tired to read messages like

"I filed my I-485 yesterday, no receipt yet ..."
"Anybody knows what is going on with VSC? ..."
"You should expect your receipt next week ... "
"Called IIO yesterday ... "

There is no surprise that when people want to get really important information they get busy tone because someone sent his shit two weeks ago and trying to figure out why his name is not in the system.

Come on guys, we all in the same boat, please exercise your judgement on when to call and what messages to post.
Everybody knows the process takes time, by placing stupid calls you make that time even longer.

Be brief and informative.
Cluster

Sharing information is not bad, Cluster .....

I don\'t know what is wrong in sharing information and that is the purpose of the message boards. If you don\'t like them don\'t read no one is forcing you to read the messages. I think most of us are gaining knowledge by reading other people\'s experience.

However I do agree that one shouldn\'t call IIO for the things which you can find answers on the message boards or which really doesn\'t help you at all like eg. receipt notices. I\'m totally with you on this matter and I even requested guys on this thread earlier not to call IIO\'s to find out about their EAC# which is waste of IIO\'s time.

We all are frustrated but we should also show some patience buddy. Take it easy.

Good Luck.

Regards
Archie

Got 485, EAD&AP receipts

As informed by my lawyer, All the receipts mentioned above received from INS Vermont. Good luck. File date: Aug. 17th 2001.

It may not be true...

there might be receipts issued but still in the mail. If you closely look at the postings even though the ND 10/17 in next week. So don\'t spoil your weekend on this just relax and be happy.

Regards
Archie

I think GC is right

Just relax guys, we have so far and hold your breath and you should be getting in the coming weeks. Also its strange that some people who\'s MD is