I 485 receipt tracker. August 15 - August 30

forget the EAD. I haven\'t got my receipt!!!!

MD is Sept 6th, It has been two months! (and I know there are guys with MDs in the middle of August who are still waiting).
I understand everyhithing . . . but it feels like INS is just looking for an excuse NOT TO WORK.
What happened on sept 11th is not our fault, it is in fact, INSes fault! And yet they use it now as an opportunity to sit there and do nothing . . . getting paid . . . nice. while some people are getting laid off for nothing . . . I bet you INS is working on getting more money for their "work" as we speak.
I\'m getting really upset with the INS. I haven\'t seen a system like this anywere else. Look how FD and PD are doing their job . . . even the court system is working faster! And they actually do some work too . . . not just make people wait to make people THINK they are secure . . . this long wait is just creating ILLUSION that people are being checked, etc, etc.

Sorry about this . . . i\'m just upset, that\'s all. Tomorrow I\'ll feel much better, I\'m sure.

Sorry to hear that hangup and ukumar

Any new info for today. Maybe we should start a e-mail campaign, sounds like a good idea.

Receipt mailed

My lawyer found out that my ND is 11/02. Yet to get the receipt though. MD is 8/24....

All checks cashed...

MD: 8/31/2001
RD: not available
ND: not available

Cheques cashed on (485 / AP / EAD ): 11/7/2001

3 months to get receipt?

it looks like it\'s going to take about 3 months now to get a receipt. job nicely done VSC . . .

Recipts received.

MD: 08/30/2001
RD: 08/31/2001
ND: 11/01/2001

Above information is same for all EAD/AP/485 for myself and wife
Got the actual recipts notice in mail on 11/5/2001

EAD/AP: pending

No Title

Do we get the receipts directly from INS? I read sometime back in this board that only the lawyer gets those. Please confirm. Thanks.

I-485 MD 8/24/01 to VSC

I-485 Filing

MD 8/24/01
RD 8/27/01
ND 10/17/01
EAD card 10/31/01
EAD notice 11/1/01