I 485 receipt tracker. August 15 - August 30

My I-485 RD 8/30 ND 11/02

I got my receipts today... I am waiting eagerly for my AP though,due to travel plans. IIO told me that it(AP application) is with a officer. How long will it take to obtain AP? Any experiences????

talked to iio

I called in today as I couldnt wait any longer. IIO told me they\'re processing RD of August 15 for i-485 applications. My MD is August24th and my case is not in the system yet. IIO told me to wait one more week for Receipt Notice and another week for EAD.

falcon

MD - Aug (2nd week) , EAD:10/24;AP:11/9

anyone know if it\'s worth changing to CP at this stage?
what\'s the time frame fr this point?
cheers

MD - 8/13(roughly)
EAD - 10/16 (wife 10/23)
AP - 11/9 (self + wife together in 1 envelope)

No Title

My case

MD Aug 17
RD Aug 20
ND Oct 19

Hav\'nt received EAD cards or AP
Anyone in the same situation?. PLease update

vsc_waiter1

that is strange, b\'cos mine is RD: August 21, ND: October 15, EAD Approved October 29 and cards recvd in couple of days. I also got my AP last week and it was approved on November 2. Looks like they work really in a different way than we all think.

Anyway HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU ALL GUYS

Krishnan

same here

happy deepavali to everyone...

Krishnan - I\'ve had similar dates as u and did receive my AP 11/9.
what r v looking at fr a time frame stand point for the stamp???

cheers

aiyoo

INS is working on Feb cases. Also we have strong indication that PD will remain current for the rest of the year 2002(Fiscal). With that I would guess by Summer of 2002 we should have our cases approved. Ofcourse these are guestimates only.

Thanks
Krishnan

AP Approved by 11/6/01 mailed 11/14/01

I-485 MD 8/24/01 to VSC

I-485 Filing

MD 8/24/01
RD 8/27/01
ND 10/17/01
EAD Approved 11/1/01
AP Approved 11/6/01

My wife\'s application had been rejected because of the damaged photo(?). Does anyone know how long it will take for my wife to get her AP approved after I send the new photos to INS?

Thanks.

alljunks & Kumar

thnks guys..
u guys think CP at this stage will be faster then summer 2002?

and what\'s CSC?? (stupid question)