I-485 receipt - August/Sept 2001

No Title

Good to see U bobr in this forum. My 485 app was send on Aug 10 and waiting for recipt. I applied for AP/EAD with it. Lets stay in touch since our dates are very close

No Title

Osmaniz, good to see you too! Looks like we all should hang out together on this thread till final approval. That way, we can compare progress of cases at NSC. I am waiting for RD for 485 filing sent end Aug\'00. Will update you guys upon hearing something.
Thanks.

Waiting period...

It looks like people who have filed there 485 applications in early part of July, 2001 are beginging to get their receipts.

Mail Date: Sept. 04, 2001
RD: Sept. 06, 2001
ND: Waiting

Thanks.

No Title

Thanks for the update. Others pl. post your info too! This will help us keep track of NSC receipt mailing progress. Looks like the pace is improving. It has come down to 4-5 weeks to receive a receipt notice. Way to go NSC!

hai can any one clear my doubt

I am about to apply for 485.I have one doubt about the vaccines actually how many vaccines do they give? the doctor gave us only one vaccine but one of my friends who appiled 485 last week told me that he got 2 vaccines so could u please tell me how many do they actually give?
I am from michigan and my friend is from boston.

Thank u

INS undergoing another Audit freeze

INS will be going through another audit and hence another file freeze for atleast a week. Hopefully INS will get back to normalcy very soon.

Thanks.

No Title

Still waiting for the Receipt Notice. Checks not yet encashed. 485/EAD/AP papers mailed on 6 Aug. 2001.Almost six weeks gone.

I485 Mailed on 08/24, RD: 09/13/01 & ND: 09/13/01.

I485 Mailed on 08/24, RD: 09/13/01 & ND: 09/13/01.
Also got receipt notices for EAD & AP.

No Title

intazarGC, thanks for your update. could you please confirm that the mailing date is Aug 24 and receipt date is 13th sept. NSC has picked up speed it looks like. less than a month to get ND. way to go NSC! others pl. post your info.