I-485 Medical RFE address

Friends

My spouse Medical Report will be ready only by this Saturday 9/29. RFE letter dated Sept 15 and I lost almost half of the time. Since there is a confusion on the Post Box/Zipcode for Irving, Texas Address and only 3 times in a month USCIS sends a person to collect the mails, what is the wise thing we can do here. Please suggest.
a) can I send it to USCIS/TSC, PO Box 140892, Irving TX - 75014-0892?
b) also send a copy to USCIS TSC, PO Box 852381, Mesquite, TX 75185- 2381
c) or fax the Docotors report along with the cover letter to USCIS/TSC 214-962-2632?

zaichic, kubutek any update on that... and others pl. share your thoughts.

Thanks and Good Luck!

It is hard to say what to do. For me it was too late because i send it already. However, if you can try all those options it might be the best to do that. One of those means of communication will work for sure.
I dont also know if the date that USCIS gives us to respond is the date they have to receive it, or the postmark date. The second option makes more sense. They pick up mail only 3 times a week, and give you only 30 days to respond. It is very tight. What do you think?

I hope all our responses will get to them on time.

Relief!!!

J just saw message change at usps.com
It says:

Your item was delivered at 10:26 AM on September 28, 2007 in IRVING, TX 75014.

That is really a great relief Kubutek!! Thanks for your update.
Did you send it through Express mail with The Signature Required Option? Is this the right address USCIS/TSC, PO Box 140892, Irving TX - 75014-0892?

Zooni, Thank you for your info.

You can either fax it or mail to USCIS. If you choose to mail it, then mail it to zip code 75014. But make sure you don't check signature required upon delivery option when you send express mail.

My attorney was insisting me to send by fax but I am not interested since not sure if USCIS receives all the pages of fax. I have sent it by Express mail today and I will keep posted.

Thanks,
Zooni

i mailed my rfe via certified mail without signature requirement.
The zip code was the one from uscis notice 75039. However when I called the post office they told me that the letter is in zip code 75014. I'm just glad uscis picked it up already. You cen read more in the posts above.

Good Luck

finally an LUD

i mailed my rfe via certified mail without signature requirement.
The zip code was the one from uscis notice 75039. However when I called the post office they told me that the letter is in zip code 75014. I'm just glad uscis picked it up already. You cen read more in the posts above.

Good Luck

hello kubutek and friends

Today they picked up the mail from post office and just now i got an LUD:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On September 28, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

This is the mail from zipcode 75014...i did sent a duplicate RFE to mesquite, tx also.

hopefully we all get approvals soon.....

Friends I have few question,

I had initiated SR in July 2007 and in last week of Aug 2007 I received letter from USCIS, that :YOUR CASE IS UNDER CURRENT PROCESSING TIME. THERE IS BEEN MISUNDERSTANDING.

In the first week of Sep 2007, I called USCIS and they told me that my name check is still pending. on sep 19th there was an update on uscis website that, they have sent RFE.

1. Does this mean my name check is clear?

2. When is RFE sent? I am thinking that RFE is sent because I initiated SR.

3. When RFE is sent, do they allot visa number to the case.

Please advice.

I have been to this post office --

Guyz,
Please make this note , the zipcode USCIS has sent is wrong your mail will get lost if you send wrong zip.

I have been to this post office location where this P.O BOx exist.

Please use the following address this is the correct address.

USCIS/TSC, PO Box 140892, Irving TX - 75014-0892

post office knows about that issue. i send the rfe to the wrong zip code and they got it in the good one. uscis already received it.

USCIS has received my package on Oct 2nd and same message, processing on my case has resumed.

Kindly keep posted any approvals here.

Zooni good that you got the message!

Did you send the Medical RFE to Irving, Texas 75014? Pl. let me know. Did the USCIS collected your package only yesterday or sometime last week?

Thanks

My attorney had sent it to zip code 75014 on 09/28/07. They received it on 10/02/07. I received LUD only today that the case has been resumed.

Can you guys please post the RFE issue date and received date by the attorney. My son's 485 have been issued an RFE (probably medical) and not yet received (3/10).

My lawyer sent the medical rfe and photos via fedex to

USCIS
TSC
4141 North St. Augstine Rd
Dallas, Texas, 75227

I am worried whether this is the correct address? The LUD changed on 10/3 with msg saying they sent out a rfe on OCt 3, instead of they received a RFE. The RFE dated 9/17/07 did not have any msg change until 10/3

I had LUD on 10/03/07 that USCIS had received I-485 RFE on October 2nd and had resumed the case.

I have one more LUD on 10/04/07, where the USCIS has changed the receipt of I485 RFE to October 4th and have resumed my case.

Can anyone please answer why USCIS have reported two different date of RFE receipt.