I-485 Medical RFE address

I had RFE on my 485 too recently and sent it to wrong PO Box according to orange letter on my RFE. I had literally call Post Office both zip codes and then personally talked to Postman at 75039 to route it to 75014. Then I called up 75014 PO and made sure my package was lying there in the USCIS PO BOX. Luckily the day after my package arrived in 75014, my mail was picked up by USCIS and my case details are below. Its just so frustrating.

My RFE was for just a TB Skin Test & Employment Offer Letter. I replied to rRFE and USCIS recieved it SEP29 and I had 4 LUDs on my 485. first LUD on sep29 the day they recieved it, 2nd LUD on 9/30/07(sunday), 3rd LUD on10/01/07, 4th LUD on 10/02/07.

Is this something to worry about the LUD issue? or is it in fact good news?

NAMECHECK/IBIS/BACKGROUND-CLEARED IN 2004 PER 3 TSC IO'S AND 1 INFOPASS IO
LABOR PD-JUN/2004
485 FILED-AUG/2004
485 ND-AUG/2004
485 RD-SPE/2004
140 AD-NOV/2004
1ST FP DONE-MAY/2005
2ND FP DONE-MAY/2007
485 TRANSFER VSC TO TSC- MAR/2007
4EAD's, 4AP's
WIFE 485/EAD/AP FILED JULY/2007
EAD/AP AD-SEP/2007
RFE ON MY 485-SEP12/2007
RFE RECD BY USCIS-SEP29/2007
485 LUD- 3/17/07(VSC TO TSC TRANSFER) AND NO LUD AFTER 2ND FP NOR CASE STATUS CHANGE
485 LUD AFTER RFE RECD BY USCIS- 9/29/07(DATE RFE RECD BY USCIS), 9/30/07(SUN), 10/01/07, 10/02/07
No LUD's on my 485 after that.
Still waiting?

Friends
I sent my spouse Medical RFE to USPS Irving Texas on Sept 29 in express mail and got the online confirmation that it reached on Oct 1, called USPS and got the confirmation that USCIS picked it up on Oct 2. Still waiting for the USCIS email confirmation. No LUD changes so far. Little worried. Can I send it again via FAX to Texas?

Thanks

Just call up TSC and talk to Immigration Officer there. If you dont know how to reach TSC its just the regular 1-800 number to call Cust Serv but afer you call follow the steps below

call 1-800-XXXX
press the following options in same sequence
1, 2, 2, 6, 1, enter ur eac#, 3, 4 and this will put you to TSC IO you might have to wait 20-40 mins to talk to someone there as they are obviously busy

initially it might say cust service but then it will say you have reached texas service center and someone will be with you shortly.

I guess its best if you call and check personally

I sent the reply to my wife's RFE with the completed Medical and Immunization records I-693 (pl. see the attached document) in USPS express mail on Sept 29, 2007 and got the online confirmation from USPS that it reached USCIS/TSC, PO Box 140892, Irving TX - 75014 on October 1, 2007. I called the USPS Texas and got the confirmation that the mail was collected by USCIS on October 4, 2007. Till today, the USCIS has not updated the status regarding the receipt of the document. Also yesterday we called USCIS/TSC and the IO was saying that they might have received it and not have updated the status but not confirming the receipt of the document. Since the reply to the RFE should reach them on or before October 15, 2007, I am worried. Pl. let me know should I have to send again the Photocopies of the document?

maxwellhouse Thank you for the details.

Guys, today I received the same medical rfe with the address to return it to as:

P.O. Box 140892
Irving, Texas 75039-5614

My understanding from reading this thread is that this address is not correct even though it is in the communication sent by USCIS. However, my lawyer is not willing to take any chances and is going to send my rfe back to this address, and not to the zip code 75014. It seems that USCIS is transferring these letters to the right zip code and USCIS is picking them up. Do you think this is the case or should I beg my lawyer to send the response to the other zip code?

I don't understand why every single step of the USCIS process has to be frought with uncertainty and frustration!

Send it back to the same address they told you to

I had the same issue. The RFE was having a wrong Zip code and I didn't even bother to tell me lawyer. He did send it back to the (wrong) zip code, but the RFE response status showedup just the next day after the mail was received... Now waiting, as the PD is not current any more.

So, just don't sweat for this matter....Send it back to the same address what showed up on the RFE envelop/letter.

Good Luck.

My lawyer sent the medical rfe and photos via fedex to

USCIS
TSC
4141 North St. Augstine Rd
Dallas, Texas, 75227

I am worried whether this is the correct address? The LUD changed on 10/3 with msg saying they sent out a rfe on OCt 3, instead of they received a RFE. The RFE dated 9/17/07 did not have any msg change until 10/3

Haoyun04,
My lawyer also sent the TB-Skin Test RFE on the address you have mentioned. That was sent last week. MY LUD changed but no message changed yet. Let see what happens in next couple of days.

gckajadoo.

After sending TB skin test RFE, my spouse LUD changed on 10/28 and 10/29 with some message like "Response to RFE received and case processing"

Good Luck!

hudakchullu , did you hear any news on your spouse case?

How many days it took from receiving the RFE and updating the case status?

My lawyer also sent the RFE response to Dallas Tx in Fedex claiming that they would process it faster if we send it to Dallas Tx address?

Has anyone status changed after sending the RFE to Dallas Address?

Thanks

anyone from this post, eb3 India got any forward movement or good news or LUDs on their 485?????

Damn everything has slowed down here, lets revive this thread and know each others case's developments

hopefully december bulletin will give us all here on this post some relief, especially those that had RFEs recently

USCIS received my RFE response yesterday and case processing has resumed. I got an LUD yesterday and today.

anyone from this post, eb3 India got any forward movement or good news or LUDs on their 485?????

Damn everything has slowed down here, lets revive this thread and know each others case's developments

hopefully december bulletin will give us all here on this post some relief, especially those that had RFEs recently