I-485 Medical RFE address

zaichic

Registered Users (C)
Urgent: RFE on 485, please advise

Dear Friends,

My attorney got the fax from TSC (RFE for medical)on 9/18/07 and online case msg didnt change. The attorney responded to the RFE on 09/20/07 to the address that is printed on the orange letter that was sent along with the RFE.

when i tried to track that packge which was sent out through USPS, it says UNDELIVERABLE address. I called USPS and they said they have sent to the nearest post office which they think is the right address. But the address i wrote is same exact one that is on the RFE. Is there a possibility that they gave me a wrong address? Now i am worried what happens to the package that i sent out since that has the original medicals....:confused:

i am printing the address that i send the RFE to...If anyone knows the right address .....please advice.....

USCIS/TSC
PO BOx 140892
Irving TX - 75039-5614

Thanx a lot

------------------------------

PD Jan 2002 - Sub labor (EB3)I-485 - RD - Jan, 2005
FP1 - May, 2005
FP2 - May 09, 2007
On 3rd EAD and AP
Case Xferd to TSC on March 07, 2007.
I-485 LUDs - 3/24, 8/28, 9/10 (no msg change)

For my wife's medical I sent USPS package on August 1st to PO Box 852381, Mesquite, TX 75184-2381.
It reached in 2 days.

I sent my medical RFE to: PO Box 852381, Mesquite, TX 75184-2381

Dear Friends,

My attorney got the fax from TSC (RFE for medical)on 9/18/07 and online case msg didnt change. The attorney responded to the RFE on 09/20/07 to the address that is printed on the orange letter that was sent along with the RFE.

when i tried to track that packge which was sent out through USPS, it says UNDELIVERABLE address. I called USPS and they said they have sent to the nearest post office which they think is the right address. But the address i wrote is same exact one that is on the RFE. Is there a possibility that they gave me a wrong address? Now i am worried what happens to the package that i sent out since that has the original medicals....:confused:

i am printing the address that i send the RFE to...If anyone knows the right address .....please advice.....

USCIS/TSC
PO BOx 140892
Irving TX - 75039-5614

Thanx a lot

FP1 - May, 2005
FP2 - May 09, 2007
On 3rd EAD and AP

I sent our medical RFE to: USCIS/TSC, PO Box 852381, Mesquite, TX 75184-2381. TSC received it, updated it successfully.

Dear Friends,

USCIS/TSC
PO BOx 140892
Irving TX - 75039-5614

Thanx a lot

FP1 - May, 2005
FP2 - May 09, 2007
On 3rd EAD and AP
Hi Zaichic & Friends

Got the medical RFE for my wife and I am too seeing the same address on the orange letter:
USCIS/TSC
PO BOx 140892
Irving TX - 75039-5614
I will be sending the reply in couple of days. Pl. let me know what you did next. Did you re-send it to PO Box 852381, Mesquite, TX 75184-2381? I will wait for your reply.

Thanks

i sent my rfe yesterday to the adress they provided on the orange copy and letter:

USCIS/TSC
PO BOx 140892
Irving TX - 75039-5614

The lawyer told me not to send it with a signature on delivery option. It is a PO BOX so there is nobody to sign it and it will be returned. I sent with certified mail. Hopefully they will get it.

zaichic and others that the rfe were returned, how did you send yours???

Last edited by a moderator:
wrong address

i sent my rfe yesterday to the adress they provided on the orange copy and letter:

USCIS/TSC
PO BOx 140892
Irving TX - 75039-5614

The lawyer told me not to send it with a signature on delivery option. It is a PO BOX so there is nobody to sign it and it will be returned. I sent with certified mail. Hopefully they will get it.

zaichic and others that the rfe were returned, how did you send yours???

Friends

Thanx for replies....

After 4 days of tracking express mail finally i found out that this is a wrong address.

usps says like this for my tracking number:

i actually send it to
po box 140829
irving tx 75039

Detailed Results:

Undeliverable as Addressed, September 21, 2007, 9:45 am, IRVING, TX 75063
Arrival at Unit, September 21, 2007, 8:40 am, IRVING, TX 75063

After so many telephone calls i found out that my packet is in zip code 75014.
There is no PO box by that number in that 75039. Also the manager at the post office said that someone from uscis is picking up mail only every 3 weeks and lot of mail that doesnt fit in po box is lying on the floor.....

today i am resending the RFE to mesquite address also.....I dont think i have any other choice....

I dont know if it is right to send it to mesquite, Tx when it is specifically asking for a address that is undeliverable....

address undeliverable

Hi Zaichic & Friends

Got the medical RFE for my wife and I am too seeing the same address on the orange letter:
USCIS/TSC
PO BOx 140892
Irving TX - 75039-5614
I will be sending the reply in couple of days. Pl. let me know what you did next. Did you re-send it to PO Box 852381, Mesquite, TX 75184-2381? I will wait for your reply.

Thanks

Binesh

that address is wrong. Either mail it to mesquite address, or call TSC IO abt the right address....The simple logic acc to USPS is that the po box number starts with the number that the zip code ends.

for ex: po box 140892 is in zipcode 75014 but not in 75039....

be careful when u mail the rfe

Binesh

that address is wrong. Either mail it to mesquite address, or call TSC IO abt the right address....The simple logic acc to USPS is that the po box number starts with the number that the zip code ends.

for ex: po box 140892 is in zipcode 75014 but not in 75039....

be careful when u mail the rfe
Zaichic

Thank you, as you said I will check with TSC IO and update here.

Thanks

Zaichic

Thank you, as you said I will check with TSC IO and update here.

Thanks
Zaichic

I tried to contact TSC IO, it went to the Customer Service and they were not able to give the correct address and asked to follow what is there in the covering letter. I called Irving USPS Office 972-831-1730 and they confirmed what you said : the PO Box 140892 is correct and the correct zipcode=75014.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Address to send RFE's

Hello,

I have also received RFE for the I-485 medical on Sep 18th,2007. After looking at this thread, I am also confused regarding where to send the RFE. But after doing some research, I found that we can send the I-485 RFE's to the following address.

USCIS TSC
PO Box 852381
Mesquite, TX 75185- 2381

And here is the link where I found this.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=52a46c854523d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD

Hope this may be of some help.

Zaichic

I tried to contact TSC IO, it went to the Customer Service and they were not able to give the correct address and asked to follow what is there in the covering letter. I called Irving USPS Office 972-831-1730 and they confirmed what you said : the PO Box 140892 is correct and the correct zipcode=75014.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Guys...

Specially ZAICHIC,

I sent RFE yesterday. They have to receive it before October 3. I sent to the address they gave with the wrong zip code. Is there a way to ask the post office there to redirect it to the correct PO BOX. Please advice what should I do in thi situation.

Thank You

call them

Guys...

Specially ZAICHIC,

I sent RFE yesterday. They have to receive it before October 3. I sent to the address they gave with the wrong zip code. Is there a way to ask the post office there to redirect it to the correct PO BOX. Please advice what should I do in thi situation.

Thank You

hi kubutek

call the specific post office and ask them to redirect it to the 75014 zipcode post office. one way it is safe to do that...... Also call that post office and ask if the mail has been picked up....

since your deadline is nearby, confirm with TSC IO abt the RFE recieval, otherwise u have to take a duplicate and send to mesquite address as i did.......

thank you for your help,

something is not right. I searched usps.com for the post office location and there is no zip code 75014. It finds 75039. I will wait and let you know what online status will say about delivery...

folks

i received an RFE as well, from looking at my RFE, USCIS provided couple of options can either FAX or send it via mail. and USCIS is advising on sending it via FAX, and they have specific FAX # for particular case. i thought that was a cool option. my attonrney responded y'day via FAX, and i see a LUD and msg changed to response received. its cooler and faster option.

utie.

cool option

folks

i received an RFE as well, from looking at my RFE, USCIS provided couple of options can either FAX or send it via mail. and USCIS is advising on sending it via FAX, and they have specific FAX # for particular case. i thought that was a cool option. my attonrney responded y'day via FAX, and i see a LUD and msg changed to response received. its cooler and faster option.

utie.

U_take_it_easy,
nice to hear this. I too got 2nd RFE on EVL. I did get fax from TSC on RFE, waiting for originals. Meanwhile I contaced the same officer who issued RFE thru fax, she called me up this morning, asked me to submit EVL, paystubs, W2s of 2006 etc. She just tried to see if I am still working or not. I will inform my attoney to fax the RFE.

how about ur RFE? can u give more info pls?

I sent my RFE to 75039 zip code. Today I spoke with the post office. The guy said they have the letter and thet USCIS picks up from them. He assured me they have it and that it will be picked up. So I dont really know where it was delivered. The message on usps.com says:

We attempted to deliver your item at 6:10 AM on September 26, 2007 in IRVING, TX 75014 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

They did not say it is undeliverable.

Zaichic, what do you tkink.

Thanks for any thoughts...

I just spoke with a nice lady at the post office. She said they pick up usually 3 times a month and they have a lot mail for USCIS right now, so they should come this week. She confirmed that they have my mail.
So Zaichic, hopefully they have yours too.

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
wait and see

I sent my RFE to 75039 zip code. Today I spoke with the post office. The guy said they have the letter and thet USCIS picks up from them. He assured me they have it and that it will be picked up. So I dont really know where it was delivered. The message on usps.com says:

We attempted to deliver your item at 6:10 AM on September 26, 2007 in IRVING, TX 75014 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

They did not say it is undeliverable.

Zaichic, what do you tkink.

Thanks for any thoughts...

like the same thing happened in my case where the mail was sent a week back. My mail is still lying at post office with zip code 75014. As of today there was no body to pick up that mail, obviously no update in my case status... lets wait and see ........

Kubetak,

I have the same incident. Usually within 1 or 2 business days you USCIS will acknowledge the received details. Even, if you search in this forum you will get exact details. This is common.

Friends

My spouse Medical Report will be ready only by this Saturday 9/29. RFE letter dated Sept 15 and I lost almost half of the time. Since there is a confusion on the Post Box/Zipcode for Irving, Texas Address and only 3 times in a month USCIS sends a person to collect the mails, what is the wise thing we can do here. Please suggest.
a) can I send it to USCIS/TSC, PO Box 140892, Irving TX - 75014-0892?
b) also send a copy to USCIS TSC, PO Box 852381, Mesquite, TX 75185- 2381
c) or fax the Docotors report along with the cover letter to USCIS/TSC 214-962-2632?

zaichic, kubutek any update on that... and others pl. share your thoughts.

Thanks and Good Luck!