I-485 approved, Thanks all

thank you all..........few minutes again i got lots of emails.....essentially saying samething that case has been approved.....mailed etc etc

Toxsci said:
Hearty congratulations! Enjoy your 'US-employer-free' freedom!.
Wishing you all the best,
Toxsci.
congrats on I-485 approval.
Now i am returning congratulations to you toxsci!
enjoy urself !
it was wonderful to share journey here!

eb1doc said:
congrats on I-485 approval.
Now i am returning congratulations to you toxsci!
enjoy urself !
it was wonderful to share journey here!
Thanks.
For some reasons, I received 'card ordered' e-mails first and then in the evening I got 'case approved' e-mails!! Do they send more e-mails when once the cards are mailed?
Thanks,
Toxsci

Toxsci said:
Thanks.
For some reasons, I received 'card ordered' e-mails first and then in the evening I got 'case approved' e-mails!! Do they send more e-mails when once the cards are mailed?
Thanks,
Toxsci

well ytes it did happend with me too!

Congrats eb1doc

This congratulations may be a little late- but better than never. I am an off-and-on user of this forum and eb1doc's comments/ suggestions have really sustained this forum. I just got my EB2NIW approved and have to thank eb1doc for his help, indirect as it may be.

Chatto.

chatto said:
This congratulations may be a little late- but better than never. I am an off-and-on user of this forum and eb1doc's comments/ suggestions have really sustained this forum. I just got my EB2NIW approved and have to thank eb1doc for his help, indirect as it may be.

Chatto.
thanks chatto!
congratulations for your approval!
any update on I-485....all the best for that.

Hey Toxsci and doc, I wonder if the officer who presses the card ordered email button on the screen did'nt have to while the officer who presses the case approved email button did have to run a "quick" errand that day.

anyway please see my signatures I did get card sent emails as well, though thankfully there were only duplicates unlike previous ones that were like 9 copies each.

nikkasingh said:
Hey Toxsci and doc, I wonder if the officer who presses the card ordered email button on the screen did'nt have to while the officer who presses the case approved email button did have to run a "quick" errand that day.anyway please see my signatures I did get card sent emails as well, though thankfully there were only duplicates unlike previous ones that were like 9 copies each.

well i haven't received card mailed mail as yet but many of my colleauges also never got it but got the card within week...i received welcome notice today.............as per my friends .....NSC don't send card mailed notice

Congratulations

Congratulations Eb1doc!
You have been truly generous with your time and knowledge to this forum. I'm so happy for you.
Time to celebrate!!!

I am waiting for my i485 to show some movement. No luck so far.

EB1-OR (VSC) i140 --- RD 9/30/05; AD 4/14/06
i485 ---- RD 9/30/05; FP 2/12/06 (AD ---- waiting)

hp18 and akayal1973,
i am in same boat
EB1-EA
I140/1485 RD Sep30 2005
I140 AD Oct 20 2005, FP Dec 15, 2005
I485 ??? WAITINF