I-485 approved, Thanks all

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
You were a guru for many of us and helped us in many aspects of immigration related issues by providing all types of templates.
Keep your addiction to this forum and enjoy your freedom.
Wishing good luck for the rest of the crew.

EB1doc................here comes big congratulaions and happy hug from my side too! enjoy yourself....................So what next? U are going to get card soon right!! great! keeping praying an dhelping us out of problems!!!

NIWGC2005 said:
EB1doc................here comes big congratulaions and happy hug from my side too! enjoy yourself....................So what next? U are going to get card soon right!! great! keeping praying an dhelping us out of problems!!!

ideally yes!! one shd not celebrate unless card arrives safely and correctly..........i am holding on till it comes...................

thanks NIWNOV04, jollyfella, NIWboy, startek, and anish........for your wishes.

all the best!!

Dear eb1doc,
You are a permanent resident effective the date of I-485 approval regardless of whether there are typos or even if the card is lost in the mail. So you can start celebrating! I agree, however, there will be more paper-work unless the card is received correctly.
You should get your card in about 5-10 days after approval notice. Have you received the card ordered and card mailed notices?

Dear Eb1doc

Many many congrats. well deserved, hope the typo hiccups are soon resolved and I have no doubt they will be.

partytime.

Congragulations eb1doc. I seen several of your postings, which are vital for the members. Enjoy and celeberate. (You can invite us, and will celeberate at your place!!! Just a joke!!!)

Thanks guys!

yes i did receive card ordered mail but not card mailed as yet

after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

will keep you inform!

I give to this forum whatever i learn here..............

Hey Eb1doc
As i posted my GC got approved but wondering about my wife's arrival on AP now while GC being approved!!
any ideas!

U seem to be unecessary wooried abot that MrGC
DOn't worry it will not be a problem for her
if immigration officers gets record that GC has been approved then he will take all AP & EAD from her...................if they (as there is always buffering time between approval and getting card!) don't then she will just enter as paroleeee.............

MrGC2004 said:
Hey Eb1doc
As i posted my GC got approved but wondering about my wife's arrival on AP now while GC being approved!!
any ideas!

When she will come back to the US, the POE officer will take her passport and AP documents. They usually check case status on the system and return both AP and passport stamped to you. ....As her case is approved she might get deferred inspection..................which means they might want her to go to local INS office.........remember this use to happen earlier.....things have changed now as people get GC immedietely after approval

1. Deferred inspection: authorized at the port upon alien’s arrival; may be conferred by an immigration inspector when aliens appear at a port of entry with documentation, but after preliminary examination, some question remains about their admissibility which can best be answered at their point of destination.

2. Advance parole parolee: authorized at an USCIS District office in advance of alien’s arrival; may be issued to aliens residing in the United States in other than lawful permanent resident status who have an unexpected need to travel and return, and whose conditions of stay do not otherwise allow for readmission to the United States if they depart.

hope that information will help!

thanks eb1doc
finally i have answers as i am trying to get answer from past one week.
see thats why we need you to stick around!
good luck!

quick question for both eb1doc & Gc2004
did you guys had any lawyer or was it a self made petition.............

nope! i didn't had any lawyer.
i didn't use any DIY kits also
I just collected information form internet.
had a look on pettions from my seniors
and took a chance........it worked!
I use to consult with my lawyer which my boss hired for H1b VISAs in the lab.