I-485 approved, Thanks all

eb1doc

Registered Users (C)
My Fellow forum buddies!

By GOD's grace, I am happy to share with all of you guys that today i received E-mails of approvals for me and my wife's I-485 application. Those e-mails were followed by welcome notice emails...........................................

I filed my case in NOV 2004
Got I-140 approval in JUNE 2005

I am part of this wonderful forum for almost 1.5 years now. I shared several immigration stories related with EB1 and NIW cases in this forum. After more than 850 postings i am delighted to share this approval message.

Rajeev khanna is really doing good job by providing us this space to share our stories.

thanks all of you for cheers and blessings all the time.

May GOD bless you with your desires soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats!

BIG congratulations eb1doc!
the amount of help you had provided to so many people got diverted to you as blessing and you got this reward!
You totally deserve this!
enjoy you weekend!
but yes don't leave forum we need you !!!

hey eb1doc & others, what happens if you get approval comes when wife is travelling.........i mean say you get approval on friday and wife is starting back on tuesday..........i am asking this because i saw LUD on my case today ..........and my wife is coming back on tuesday ...........if i am lucky and get approval i am sure i won't get GC by tuesday............so hopefully AP is fine........right!

congrats!

HI ebidoc,
you are being a real part of the forum and was helpful to many of our friends giving very meaningful advices and suggestions. I hope though you got the GC, will not leave the forum and will be there to share the feelings of would be GC holders.
Good luck and enjoy the freedom!
Good_y

Hey Eb1doc
for unknown reasons i got emotional see your approval message!
You were like family for applicants in this forum!
congratulations!

see eb1doc i told you two days ago that you will get it!!
and you got it!
thanks for all ur help on my I-140 case
and must tell you me and my wife are very happy to hear your approval!

Congratulations!

eb1doc said:
My Fellow forum buddies!

By GOD's grace, I am happy to share with all of you guys that today i received E-mails of approvals for me and my wife's I-485 application. Those e-mails were followed by welcome notice emails...........................................

I am part of this wonderful forum for almost 1.5 years now. I shared several immigration stories related with EB1 and NIW cases in this forum. After more than 850 postings i am delighted to share this approval message.

Rajeev khanna is really doing good job by providing us this space to share our stories.

Hearty congratulations! Enjoy your 'US-employer-free' freedom!.
Wishing you all the best,
Toxsci.

eb1doc said:
My Fellow forum buddies!

congratulationssssssssssssssssss. you have been so helpful to many of us, and you deserve it!

best of luck with your carreer and everything

Toxsci said:
Hearty congratulations! Enjoy your 'US-employer-free' freedom!.
Wishing you all the best,
Toxsci.
thanks toxsci! i am sure yours is also close..........all the best !!

NIW-2005 said:
congratulationssssssssssssssssss. you have been so helpful to many of us, and you deserve it!

best of luck with your carreer and everything
thanks buddy!
hows your appeal going on? any news on that front!

MrGC2004 said:
BIG congratulations eb1doc!
the amount of help you had provided to so many people got diverted to you as blessing and you got this reward!
You totally deserve this!
enjoy you weekend!
but yes don't leave forum we need you !!!

hey eb1doc & others, what happens if you get approval comes when wife is travelling.........i mean say you get approval on friday and wife is starting back on tuesday..........i am asking this because i saw LUD on my case today ..........and my wife is coming back on tuesday ...........if i am lucky and get approval i am sure i won't get GC by tuesday............so hopefully AP is fine........right!

thanks Mr GC
well.........i don't see any reason why she shd have any problem while reentering with AP...it doesn't matter whether she gets approval before or later............its their headache as they have to label her as parole or "" someother term based on approval"...........

thanks
color06,nsceb1......all the best for your cases!

good_y ; no sir i am not leaving!
i am kinda addicted to this forum ha ha ha!

congratulations eb1doc!
although i am new here and haven't filed yet, but i am really happy for u.. :)

Congrats!!

Congratulations eb1doc. I have got ready answers from many of your postings last few months and thanks for all the efforts. Wish you and family the best.

good news indeed!
congratulations sir!
this forum indeed was better place because of you!
all the best for future plans!
hey did u see any LUDs!!!

thks ixora,nathan & reddoc
well redoc...............i checked night at 9 pm prior day & as usual i didn't see anything which look like LUD to me.........then moring 9 am .......nothing was there too..........as i was travelling back to home from work meet............i enterd home and checked net again and here it go 7 emails each for me and my wife...........were received at 9.20 am about the approval............and then again 7 emails each at 4.30 pm about welcome notice...........so moral is no LUD. ....and as i keep saying LUD not always means approval but just means somebody is working on ur case!!!

Congrats Eb1Doc

You have certainly been a good source of inspiration and information, and you deserve the best. Congrats !!
And as per "popular choice" do stick around in the forum.

Best