I-140 Tracking For People With Cp Option

Hello there:
Does any of you know how to read the Vermont Centre processing times for I 140 cases?
Mine is filled in EB2 category and I couldn't figure out which column is related to EB2. Your help in this matter would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
SA

Category: EB2
MD: 6/17/02
RD: 6/21/02
ND: 6/23/02
AD: Pretty soon....since VSC for EB2 processing 6/17/02

how to read the processing time for EB2

Hi KDivekar:
Are you sure that E21 in the processing time table related to the EB2 category applications. I am kind of confused as I got to know that E13 is for EB3 category and I was thinking that E12 is for EB2 category.
Would like to know if your is EB2 with some additional type like National Interest Waiver etc.

Mine 140 is filed in EB2 category at VSC.

Thanks,
SA

E2 = EB2

I just reconfirmed with VSC customer rep that E1 relates to EB1, E2 relates to EB2 and so on.
So E11, E12, E13 on VSC processing times is referring to E1 and sub categories and so on for other categories

My I-140 details:

EB2 with CP option (VSC)

ND: Sept 3rd 2003
AD: still waiting :-(

I was as well confused about E11, E12... etc.. Good to know that EB2 falls in E21 ... so that I can start tracking that date!

CP Option

Here are my details.

I- 140 (EB21 - Masters)

RD - 09/27/2002
ND - 09/28/2002

AD - Still waiting.

Just had the update from Vermont as of 03/15/2003. They are processing EB21 cases of 07/27/2002.

just keeping this thread alive!
any recent approvals for CP cases (july/august'02) out there folks?

RD-8/19/02
EB3
pending

I-140 approved

EB2
I-140 VSC
RD: 6/21/2002
AD: 4/1/2003...this is not a April Fool's joke...it's serious
See you in the CP stage

GCAPP not trying to be intruder

I140
MD: 05-28-02
RD: 05-29-02
ND: 06-04-02
AD: light at the end of tunnel

MD 10-10-02
RD 10-11-02
ND 10-11-02
AD: I don't know

131/765
MD 10-10-02
RD 10-11-02
ND 10-11-02
AD 11-24-02

confused:

Also how would you explain my delay of Jun06, 2002 ND and they are processing July/ August 2002?

I am also under the same impression but only ease might be or the only option in my scenario would be if God forbid if I let go then nothing else except taking the EAD chance and try to keep up on good relations with the old employer. I really don't want to get extension on H-1 because my H-1 6 year would be expiring Oct, 2003. So crossing my fingers and waiting.

Since your 300 days wait for I-140 has expired, you should contact your attorneys and have them contact VSC to find out the details/ status on your case since it has taken longer than normal and also see if they can speed up.

Kdivekar I did that on 04-01-03 that

Since I filed concurrent I got the update from my lawyer that he called & they said that since you filed concurrently you have to probably wait for another 4-6 months before the approval becuase all the concurrent cases have been set aside and they will be probably adjudicated together. So that would be probaby close to 1-1/2 year for I140 and 1 Year for I485. I think I shud not have filed concurrent sh...
What a mess.

Well it is a matter of luck, is all i can say. I filed I-140 in June 02 and then teh concurrent filing started in Aug 02 so i was repenting that I could have done concurrent. It's all a matter of time! Don't worry, everything will fall in place! I was just lucky that I filed I-140 with CP option since concurrent filing did not exist then!

Kdivekar good for u man congrats I just check t

I guess it just turned out that it was good you did not apply for the concurrent. Wish you luck also did you approach differently to get your case go through or it was just their routine they did your's?

I 140 Approved

Hello

My I 140 got approved on 04/07/2003.

Was submitted on 08/01/2002.

Waiting to hear what the next steps are and what I need to be prepared with.

Any Ideas - on what to do next and how long before Interview

Best of Luck to everybody

JKaipa:

First and Foremost a BIG CONGRATULATIONS on completing yet another hurdle.

As far as the next steps (from what I understand):
* In about 3-4 weeks NVC (http://travel.state.gov/nvc.html) will receive your case since you have opted for Consular Processing. check the web site as it explains most of it. If you call 603 334-0700 in about 3 weeks you should get a message that NVC has received the file and a case number will be issued which will be your reference number going forward.

* A Packet 3 will be mailed to you in about 2-3 weeks after the NVC Receipt date (so in about 5-7 weeks from I-140 approval) which you will need to sign, provide appropriate document mentioned therein and send back to the address mentioned in the Packet 3 (but basically to your attorneys who will then forward tot eh right authorities)

* If you wish to move faster with CP you can file I-824 and with the receipt date of I-824 you can request your attorneys that you would like to use what is called Attorney Certified I-140 (AC I-140). Make sure your consulate accepts AC I-140. I know Mumbai accepts and from one of the chats I had with other lawyers, I understand that Chennai also accepts.

* Once NVC receives Packets 3 it is forwarded to St Louis which then forwards the packet along with other information to Mumbai/ Chennai. (add 3-4 weeks here also)

* Once Mumbai/ Chennai/ Delhi has received the packet, they will process it (2/3 weeks) and then issue Packet 4 with a interview date which is generally 4-6 weeks into the future. Interview dates for mumbai are displayed generally 15th of the month on the following site http://usembassy.state.gov/mumbai/wwwhappt.html

From there on it is just planning the interview. Hope this helps! Since we are in the same boat, lets be in touch!

Krish

Hi Jkaipa,
COngratulations first of all. This is definitely a ray of hope.
Could you please let us know your EB category? i.e. EB2, EB3 ???
Also it woulf help if you could post the first few letters of your EAC number. Thanks and congrats again.

140 Approved

Hi Guys:
My 140 was approved today. I have opted for CP option.
Here are case details.
Processing Center: VSC
Category: EB2
MD:7/29/02
ND:8/5/02
AD:4/9/03
EAC#:EAC02255XXXXX
As EAC is kind of important I am not revealing it totally. But if someone justifies that knowing my EAC# would be of any help to him/her , I wouldn't mind giving it out. For such communication, please write me at samradkar@hotmail.com
I was kind of surprised to see that my case is approved , as according to the latest dates from VSC , my case is not yet current. As anybody could say,VSC is processing cases in kind of ad-hoc fashion and I truely hope that all of you who have been waiting for so long, would get the approvals in near future.
Please feel free to write to me if you have any questions for me.
I would like to know what is next after 140 approval in the CP option. Would like to know the whole process if somebody is already aware of it.

Once again good luck to all of you and have faith in GOD.

Hi All,

I was in US untill March, 2002 and returned to India. The company I worked in US filed for my GC and currently my I140 is applied. Now I'm in India working for Indian subsidary of the same US company which filed my GC. I'm going for Consular Processing. Will be there any problems, does my GC processing get into troubles because I'm in India? Does Consular people think that I may not have that job or my company cann't pay etc?

thanks
vijboy

also palstosh, if you have not yet updated..go to cptracker.com and update your entries there! That site will also help you understand what the next steps are and the approx timelines.

What consulate will be going in for - Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai or ???

Krish