I-140 Tracker CSC (Please maintain format)

Hi askgc can you guess mine

Hi askgc, Can you guess when my 140 will be approved. Mine was filed on 03/11/2002. It is more than 2 years now. I got 2 RFEs in the meantime. The last RFE was responded on May 30th.
Thanks.

Re: Hi askgc can you guess mine

Originally posted by tiredofins
Hi askgc, Can you guess when my 140 will be approved. Mine was filed on 03/11/2002. It is more than 2 years now. I got 2 RFEs in the meantime. The last RFE was responded on May 30th.
Thanks.

Its bad to hear that you have been waiting for more than 2 years. What are the RFEs for ? Is your company doing good?

rk4gc - did the online message change?

rk4gc - Was the online status updated for your I-140 or is it still saying that usual sick message of "It takes between 360 to 360 days ... blah blah blah ..."?

When did you get your 140 approval? Aug 4, 2003 - ???

Thank you.

gin,

Did you make fax inquiry?

I'm not trying to scare you, but some case seems to be silently denied without any notice. My case was denied in Feb, 2004 but no notice so far. I went to local USCIS office to get interim EAD last week, and found out that the case has been denied more than a month ago.

kenboo

Kenboo,

Sorry to hear about the denials on all your petitions. It is scary. Did you get the reason why it was denied. What are your case details. Can you please provide some details. Also what are you doing about. Are you refiling these petitions?

Thunderstruck

kenboo - why fax inquiry?

kenboo - What has fax inquiry got to do with case denials?

My EAD and AP was approved couple of months back and I just got the Finger Print notice recently and my earlier posting was to know why I got the FP notice even before 140 was approved?

Sorry to hear that your case got denied but usually, they either update the status on the website or send a notice - maybe, the notice bounced back becos of wrong address? You can call them at the 1800 number and find out why you didn't get a notice at all. I know it's not going to be easy but you can at least find out why they denied and probably, apply for an appeal?

Re: rk4gc - did the online message change?

Originally posted by gin
rk4gc - Was the online status updated for your I-140 or is it still saying that usual sick message of "It takes between 360 to 360 days ... blah blah blah ..."?

When did you get your 140 approval? Aug 4, 2003 - ???

Thank you.

The online message is not changed yet. 140 approved on march 12th, 2004.

gin,

oops, sorry. my misunderstanding. i thought you were waiting for 360 days. i was out of my mind when i post the last one.
As for the FP, it's nothing to do with I-140. so it's not strange that you received FP notice before I-140 approval.

thunderstruck,
most probably i will start over at a new employer.

Congrate waitingwithhope

waitingwithhope,
Congratulations on the approval. I am sure you will get the approval letter in a week or two after the online status change.

You said you got rfe on feb 14th. When did you respond to rfe? I got mine on feb 24 and response reached them on mar 19? My rfe was pretty much same as yours...regular pay stubs, ability to pay kinda stuff. Just trying to get a rough idea of how long it took for ur case after rfe was responded to.

Thunderstruck.

Originally posted by waitingwithhope
Online status says the case approved on 03/22. Will update once the compnay receives the approval.

Congratulations waitingwithhope.

Can you post the reply for experience requirement removing confidential information or send it as pm.

Thanks a lot. Best of luck with 485.

Re: Hi askgc can you guess mine

Originally posted by tiredofins
Thanks.

RK4GC case was very different in the sense that it is close to the
dates USCIS is processing, EAD, AP were pending. RK4GC has
posted that EAD, AP were approved after the RFE response was
sent. So somebody has worked on the case and as the dates are
close enough as well they can approve the 140 or will approve in
the near future.

By the way I guess EAD and AP are issued after more scrutiny for
the cases filed from august 2003.

Your case seems to be very old and I guess you need to follow up with USCIS thru your lawyer / congress person / senator.

I am worried about 140 processing dates as they are not moving.
It was just last month in which the dates have moved and now
in the last JIT there is no progress (/ not significant) for any 140 dates.

Hi

My case status on the web says I-140 approved. But havent confirmed with the attorney yet?

EB2/ concurrent/original labor/RD - 06/09/2003
1 RFE - company financials on Feb/24/2004
RFE Replied RCvd - March/19/2004
Approved on March/24/2004

hello am

Hi Hello_am

Congratulations for getting the 140 approved.
All the best.
Originally posted by hello_am
Hi

My case status on the web says I-140 approved. But havent confirmed with the attorney yet?

EB2/ concurrent/original labor/RD - 06/09/2003
1 RFE - company financials on Feb/24/2004
RFE Replied RCvd - March/19/2004
Approved on March/24/2004

hello am