I-140 RFE Discussions

Hi Cocktail,
You can get more detail at http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/residency/employment.htm#anchor20563.

However, it is the resume of eligibility for each category:

Eligibility

There are five categories for granting permanent residence to foreign nationals based on employment skills. If you are an employer and are unsure which employment category applies to the foreign national you wish to sponsor, or if you are a foreign national and want more information on which category matches your particular situation, click one of the employment categories:

EB-1 Priority workers

Foreign nationals of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics

Foreign national that are outstanding professors or researchers

Foreign nationals that are managers and executives subject to international transfer to the United States

EB-2 Professionals with advanced degrees or persons with exceptional ability

Foreign nationals of exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or business

Foreign nationals that are advanced degree professionals

Qualified alien physicians who will practice medicine in an area of the U.S. which is underserved. Read more about this particular program.

EB-3 Skilled or professional workers

Foreign national professionals with bachelor's degrees (not qualifying for a higher preference category)

Foreign national skilled workers (minimum two years training and experience)

Foreign national unskilled workers

EB-4 Special Immigrants

Foreign national religious workers

Employees and former employees of the U.S. Government abroad

EB-5 Immigrant Investors

keep this thread alive

Details

140 RD - 12 -Aug-2003
RFE recd - 02/27/2004
rfe - company abilty to pay and beneficiary w2s
Replyied - 03/31/2004
Status - waiitng

any one has idea what the turn aound time for decision after getting rfe reply.

Dear Friends ,
Few minutes back I got an email from USCIS regarding my 140 case , ANd it has been APPROVED today.

Thanks every one for keeping all these trackers,

Sunny

Congratulations!!! I guess then your case approved within 23 days of the RFE response. This gives a great hope to me because I also have similar RFE and I am sending the response on Monday.

Enjoy ur ride for 485...

sunny26

Please let us know about the details of RFE response you sent out.

tax returns..if there was no profit what other documents were provided.

Any special treatment like .... auditing financial statements. future project plans and contracts!
thanks

RFE on my 140 replied on 3/9/4. thwn when can i expect approval?

Originally posted by rseth123
Sunny

Congratulations!!! I guess then your case approved within 23 days of the RFE response. This gives a great hope to me because I also have similar RFE and I am sending the response on Monday.

Enjoy ur ride for 485...

I think Decision on rfe response takes any where between 4 weeks to 10 weeks .
Bcis Asked my w2s for all years i worked with petitioner (last 3 years) and companies tax return from the day LC was filed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has any one ever heard about rfe on tax returns? If so, what kind of statements would they ask for? and how many years? is that for only federal/state or also local? Please share any of your thoughts/ideas.

Re: Re: Nanshi

Originally posted by naanshi

No. Not Yet.
---- Send it fast so that same officer recieves the RFE who sent it.

becase I read that few officer in NSC will be shifted from I-140 department to I-485 department in NSC.

Good Luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Nanshi

No. Not Yet.

Hey Naanshi,
How you and your Lawyer plan to reply for RFE to maximiz your chances of approval? Any thoughts you would like to share.

Damnit,
My attorney is waiting for the 2003 tax returns from the employer. He is planning to send within two three weeks.

Just planning to send 2002, 2003 returns, my recent pay stubs, Last year W2 statement etc.

I don't know the chances of approval.

nanshi.

Damnit,
My attorney is waiting for the 2003 tax returns from the employer. He is planning to send within two three weeks.

Just planning to send 2002, 2003 returns, my recent pay stubs, Last year W2 statement etc.

I don't know the chances of approval.

nanshi.

Nanashi,
Did you/Lawyer consider about sending.....
1) Finacial sponsorhsip letter if your company has any. Like VC funding etc.
2) Proof of physical assests
3) Any recent contract/deal they might have won, if it's consulting company
4) Any other thing which might be a good proof of financial ability?

I wish you best.

Guys

There is lot f things going on with this new rule...

I was just wondering is this new rule is going to effect I140 processing for non-concurrent cases too?

Please suggest???????

Naanshi,

Just curious to know what was the RFE about on yr 140 , could you share the info if you do not mind.

Tx.

Dmun,

My RFE Details.

1. Ability to pay
2. Details and Wages offered for other pending I-140 applications from My employer.

nanshi.