I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
No LUDs before approval

But today there was an LUD again in the content tit says "they sent the apporval yesterday" ...!!

PD- AUG 2003
Category: EB2(India)
I-140 RD 11/11/2006 AD:09/05/07
I-1485 sent July 27th 07.

Jan 07 I-140 filer

Any one who filed in Jan 07 still waiting for approval?

PD: March 23 2005
I-140: Jan 24 2007
I-485: July 2 2007

Guys, not seeing many approvals lately.....it seems NSC is slowing down...Lets hope that is not the case.

Guys, it seems there won't be any development on NSC side this month, as we haven't seen much cases approved after last month's dates were out.

Lets see what happens....keeping fingers crossed.

Sunny,
Sorry dude....made a mistake...yes it is EB3 not EB2.....I guess all this long wait is making me go crazy...:rolleyes:

Oh by the way, I got this info from http://www.immigration-law.com/Archive XVI.html

09/29/2007: USCIS Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) Processing Times as of 08/29/2007
I-140 EB3 (E), (G) - Skilled, Professional, or Other Worker 11 Months

I know this is old news, but i am thinking based on this update , case like ours that were filed in Dec last year might not get touched before november this year, as that would mark the 11 months time frame.....

Any thoughts????

HI RC
Yours is EB3 rite.Ur signature says EB3?

Last edited by a moderator:
RC
I think this is for appeal case.Ours time frame is 6month but we r passed that.I think till the next update we will see only case around nov 15th then it will move few days or stay there itself.with all the EAD and receipt mess going on this is going to take a while.

Sunny,
Sorry dude....made a mistake...yes it is EB3 not EB2.....I guess all this long wait is making me go crazy...:rolleyes:

Oh by the way, I got this info from http://www.immigration-law.com/Archive XVI.html

09/29/2007: USCIS Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) Processing Times as of 08/29/2007
I-140 EB3 (E), (G) - Skilled, Professional, or Other Worker 11 Months

I know this is old news, but i am thinking based on this update , case like ours that were filed in Dec last year might not get touched before november this year, as that would mark the 11 months time frame.....

Any thoughts????

Got receipts

WOW
They must have quite a backlog not-not only I got receipts over 2 months after they were sent out- they're being processed in California Center for known reasons.

Pls add me the Tracker

Hi

I just got hope seeing the email notification, EAD ,card in production is ordered.Hope anyone with same AD?

Substitute LC PD-7/16/04-WY-EB3 RIR

I-140 AD/ND -3/12/07-Pending
I-485 AD/ND -7/27/07;9/27/07
EAD AD - 10/1/07;

Please add me to the I-140 spreadsheet

Hi,

I am not able to find a link where I can add myself to the spreadsheet, so if it is done only by restricted people, could you please enter my information in the XLS tracker.
My lawyer is one of the usual types (shabby service) and hence I could not get some of the information that I wanted to post.

LC PD: 01/04/2004
Category : EB2 (lawyer does not know/telling me this !. I have mast degree + 4yrs, so assuming EB2. If you know how i can find out, please help me)
I-140 FD: (lawyer not able to find)
I-140 ND: 06/19/2007
LUD: none yet
Concurrent: No (planning to do consular, as I am outside US currently)
RFE: none yet

Thanks.

Presently no one is tracking with spreadsheet.Pls go to trackitt.com and add.

Hi,

I am not able to find a link where I can add myself to the spreadsheet, so if it is done only by restricted people, could you please enter my information in the XLS tracker.
My lawyer is one of the usual types (shabby service) and hence I could not get some of the information that I wanted to post.

LC PD: 01/04/2004
Category : EB2 (lawyer does not know/telling me this !. I have mast degree + 4yrs, so assuming EB2. If you know how i can find out, please help me)
I-140 FD: (lawyer not able to find)
I-140 ND: 06/19/2007
LUD: none yet
Concurrent: No (planning to do consular, as I am outside US currently)
RFE: none yet

Thanks.

I don't if this is right forum to ask the following que.

I have been certified recently.
and don't know the further info.
can we fill the I140 and I485 together?
Any help would be great.
thanks