I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Re: Please add me to the tracker

New to this forum.... Can some one add me to the tracker

I-140 FD 10/12/2006
LIN07023xxxxxxxx

Labor:
Vermont/RIR/EB3
PD: July 2003
Approved: 09/2006

your paranoia is understandable... i was in the same situation not too long ago.

It took 5 days for my RFE notice to get to my attorney... but yes it could take up to 15 days.

Hi,

Can someone please let me know how many months or weeks does USCIS wait to receive additional information back from the employer after sending an RFE?
It's been more than 2 weeks since USCIS website updated that they mailed an RFE on my case, but my employer and attorney say they have not received it. Either they are bluffing or there is a mailing issue!!!!!

Can you believe the April 18th timings of NSC.....I know its not a thread about discussing H1 related issues....but they are reporting H1B extension timeline of cases received after May,2006 ...(yes 2006) ---so my 7th yr H1 which expires in June,2007....and i have applied this week --might take another 9 months......and then i ahve to apply right away for my 9th year H1.....great...what a f**ckkk***ed up system.....they are 9 months behind on H1 applications....

I am really frustrated now

I think they just want $1000 for processing in 2 weeks which what they call is perm...which technically should have been their normal timings....

:D
Hello everyone

My I-140 is approved today, I just received an e-mail stating my approval notice is mailed out. Below are my details :

EB3 / CT
PD: 04/10/2004
I-140 RD: 12/22/06
Converted to Premium Processing: 04/06/07
I-140 approval: 04/10/07

Good luck to everyone and hope to see you all on I-485 forum !!!

Have you received a copy of your approval notice? Mine was approved on the 5th and I have still not received a copy of my approval notice from USCIS. How long is it taking now-a-days for them to send out the notice?

Can you believe the April 18th timings of NSC.....I know its not a thread about discussing H1 related issues....but they are reporting H1B extension timeline of cases received after May,2006 ...(yes 2006) ---so my 7th yr H1 which expires in June,2007....and i have applied this week --might take another 9 months......and then i ahve to apply right away for my 9th year H1.....great...what a f**ckkk***ed up system.....they are 9 months behind on H1 applications....

I am really frustrated now

I think they just want $1000 for processing in 2 weeks which what they call is perm...which technically should have been their normal timings....

As per USCIS bi-specialization phase 2, all forthcoming H-1B extensions should be filed at VSC. The processing workload will be shared by CSC.

I-140 approved - how to find out EB2 or EB3

I have my approved I-140. Could anybody suggest how to fnd out whether the approval is Eb2 or Eb3? Thanks in advance.

Can you plz post your 140 details RD, ND, LUD, RFE and ADs?

I have my approved I-140. Could anybody suggest how to fnd out whether the approval is Eb2 or Eb3? Thanks in advance.

Hi Sarathynp,

Can you plz post your 140 details RD, ND, LUD, RFE and ADs?

Thanks in advance...

Info from ImmigrationVoice.com

140 - EB3 filed on SEP13 approved on April 27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 140 was filed on Sep 13,2006 and receipt was issued on Sep 27,2006 and approved on April 27,2007 at Nebraska Centre

by
EB3Victim

I-140 approved

My I-140 just got approved - please add me to the tracker. See details below:

Nebraska SC, EB2, regular, concurrent with I-485
RD 08/10/2006
ND 08/30/2006
AD 04/30/2007

Please add my details

I140/485 concurrent - Filed 3/20/07 RD 3/23/07 Nebraska Service Center

Last edited by a moderator:
updated tracker

Tracker updated as of May 02, 2007.....

Updated for:
GC_Ven, VijaR, Rohila, estoykova, marin_count

Details required to add your info to tracker is in attached txt file

LIN Number for I-140 Approvals

I saw in Immigrationwatch .com site the current approval for I-140. The LIN number which are being approved are way later then mine. I used to follow the approval of LIN numbers which give us an idea how far ours approval is.

Is it the right trend i am following or its meaning less.

Thanks

I saw in Immigrationwatch .com site the current approval for I-140. The LIN number which are being approved are way later then mine. I used to follow the approval of LIN numbers which give us an idea how far ours approval is.

Is it the right trend i am following or its meaning less.

Thanks

There are premium processing cases (with LIN # later that 07/024) that are worked on by NSC. Do you think the data at immigrationwatch website takes this into account?

485 Tracker

can someone plz post the link for the 485 thread

from the uscis processing times, it seems my 485 AD falls somewhere in may and the 140 date falls somewhere in june........

somehow it doesnt make sense.......

should i jump on 140 premium processin or play the patience game ??

n e opinions ?