I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
I-140 approved with premium processing

:D
Hello everyone

My I-140 is approved today, I just received an e-mail stating my approval notice is mailed out. Below are my details :

EB3 / CT
PD: 04/10/2004
I-140 RD: 12/22/06
Converted to Premium Processing: 04/06/07
I-140 approval: 04/10/07

Good luck to everyone and hope to see you all on I-485 forum !!!

Congratulations on your I-140 approval. Good luck for the next stage.

:D
Hello everyone

My I-140 is approved today, I just received an e-mail stating my approval notice is mailed out. Below are my details :

EB3 / CT
PD: 04/10/2004
I-140 RD: 12/22/06
Converted to Premium Processing: 04/06/07
I-140 approval: 04/10/07

Good luck to everyone and hope to see you all on I-485 forum !!!

Nebraska SC Dates of Processing

Hi to all,
Anybody know the current dates they are processing? They are suppose to update the website twice a month but still March 15th.. am i looking at current site?

yes u r........the frequency of the site update is not two weeks n e more...its been more like two months now since the last few months

To change to Another Emp by using approved I-140, Approved copy is required??

Friends: My LC PD: 20/2/2002 EB3, I-140 ND id 7/20/2006 LUD: 8/12/2006,dates showing 08/14/2007 however no updates.
Since my H-1B will expire on 4/9/2007 I requested Premium process on 3/16/2007 got approval on 3/28/2007.

I requested my attorney copying to my HR that can I have a copy of the approval. My Attorney sent me email that I should not have a copy of the approval.

Couple of my friends got their approval copy, any one of you guys know how to get a 140 Approval copy??

One more question: In order to use this approved I-140 to another new Employer to benefit PD, do I need a copy of the Approved 140?? Receipt number is good enough to use right??

Please respond if any one or among your friends come across this kind of situation.

To change to Another Emp by using approved I-140, Approved copy is required??

Friends: My LC PD: 20/2/2002 EB3, I-140 ND id 7/20/2006 LUD: 8/12/2006dates showing 08/14/2007 however no updates.

Since my H-1B will expire on 4/9/2007 I requested Premium process on 3/16/2007 got approval on 3/28/2007.

I requested my attorney copying to my HR that can I have a copy of the approval. My Attorney sent me email that I should not have a copy of the approval.

Couple of my friends got their approval copy some how, any one of you guys know how to get a 140 Approval copy??

One more question: In order to use this approved I-140 to another new Employer to benefit PD, do I need a copy of the Approved 140?? instead approved 140 Receipt number is good enough to use??

Please respond if any one or among your friends come across this kind of situation.

stamping

Friends: My LC PD: 20/2/2002 EB3, I-140 ND id 7/20/2006 LUD: 8/12/2006dates showing 08/14/2007 however no updates.

Couple of my friends got their approval copy some how, any one of you guys know how to get a 140 Approval copy??

One more question: In order to use this approved I-140 to another new Employer to benefit PD, do I need a copy of the Approved 140?? instead approved 140 Receipt number is good enough to use??

Use some compelling reason like you need it for visa stamping in canada or India. I think if you get a copy thats the best else use your receipt number

Please add to Tracker

LC PD: 08/16/2003
Category: EB3
I-140 FD: 10/25/2006
I-140 ND: 11/02/2006
LUD: 11/02/2006
Concurrent: No
RFE: No
LIN
State: CA
Approval Date: Waiting
Processing Type: Regular

Thanks.
GCN

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracker updated as of April 17, 2007.....

Updated for:
silentnomore, GCNaseeb

Details required to add your info to tracker is in attached txt file

New to this forum.... Can some one add me to the tracker

I-140 FD 09Nov2006

Rest details should be in my signature.

How long to receive an RFE mail

Friends,

USCIS updated their website on my case and said that additional information was requested and a mail was sent on April 10th. But it's the 19th today and both my employer and attorney say they have not received anything. Does anyone know how long it takes for the RFE to actually get mailed and received by employer / attorney? My attorney told me atleast 15 days.

Any inputs guys? I guess I'm just paranoid as to how my attorney and employer are casually treating my case!!!

your paranoia is understandable... i was in the same situation not too long ago.

It took 5 days for my RFE notice to get to my attorney... but yes it could take up to 15 days.

Approval with 3 Year Degree

LC: EB3, CA, RIR PD: 3/15/2003 AD: 07/31/2006
I-140: RD:9/29/2006 ND:10/3/2006 Upgraded PP:04/13/2007 AD:04/19/2007

My fellow 3 year degree holders,

Don't get depressed by 3 Yr degree BS going on... My labor had just Batchlor specified with nothing in column 14/15 or no equivelency. I have B.Com. from India with Diploma from private institute and mine got approved without ANY RFE or issue.

Keep the faith. The logic of NSC is beyond anyones' guess or predicition.

Take care

VijaR

Last edited by a moderator:
My I-140 got denied after 6 years of total wait(5 yrs for labour and 8 months for I-140). I am in my 8th year extension.

My labour had mentioned in ETA column 14 says degree required is computers or engineering and ETA column 15 says Math oriented. I have a B.Com and MBA in MIS from India.

What are my options? My h1 extension is due Aug 29th.

I am thinking to get evaluation done stating that I have MBA in MIS from India.

Experts, please advice.

My I-140 got denied after 6 years of total wait(5 yrs for labour and 8 months for I-140). I am in my 8th year extension.

My labour had mentioned in ETA column 14 says degree required is computers or engineering and ETA column 15 says Math oriented. I have a B.Com and MBA in MIS from India.

Experts, please advice.
I am assuming your H1B extension is based on your approved labor. The first thing to do is to get a new evaluation done and file the appeal to I140 rejection as soon as possible. Also, if you filed AOS apps (file an appeal for those too).

Second, get with your employer and get your new PERM labor applied and when this PERM labor is approved file I140 on this PERM labor in PPS (I am assuming you will qualyify for PPS). Once, I140 is approved switch your H1 extension to this new approved I140 with new evaluation and now you would have more years of experience in the same job.

The second option would give you more time to fix the first one or get the GC through second one.

Just an opinion. Consult with a good attorney (Very hard to find) and hope everything goes well with you.

I140

I am assuming your H1B extension is based on your approved labor. The first thing to do is to get a new evaluation done and file the appeal to I140 rejection as soon as possible. Also, if you filed AOS apps (file an appeal for those too).

Second, get with your employer and get your new PERM labor applied and when this PERM labor is approved file I140 on this PERM labor in PPS (I am assuming you will qualyify for PPS). Once, I140 is approved switch your H1 extension to this new approved I140 with new evaluation and now you would have more years of experience in the same job.

The second option would give you more time to fix the first one or get the GC through second one.

Just an opinion. Consult with a good attorney (Very hard to find) and hope everything goes well with you.

I work with many immigration lawyers and if you contact me I will tell you who I beleive are very good. You can also consult with UNITED NATIONS who posts here. He is very knowledgable.
You can email me at info@ cci123. com

I am not sure it will help or not. Please read below, I copied from immigration-law.com:

04/17/2007: Jurisdictions for USCIS and DOL in the Labor Certification Employment-Based Immigration

In the labor certification based immigration proceedings, there are two federal agencies involved: One is the Department of Labor and the other is Department of Homeland Security USCIS. The immigration statutes give the jurisdiction of the U.S. labor market test government function over to the U.S. Department of Labor and one of the key elements of the labor market test is the description and requirement of jobs and prevailing wage in the intended area of employment. Accordingly, when it comes to the issue of the employer's requirement for job, it has remained the jurisdiction of the USDOL. However, sometimes, the USCIS, in adjudicating I-140 immigrant petitions, tends to overstep into the issues which clearly fall under the jurisdiction of its sister agency, DOL.
Well, this jurisdictional issue was brought to the U.S. Court of Appeals in the 7th Circuit in Hossier Cares, Inc. v. Chertoff , Case #06-3652 (7th Cir, April 11, 2007) [Click "Opinion" to Download], which ruled that when it comes to the employer's job requirement issues, it is clearly the jurisdiction of the DOL and the USCIS should have no business to mess up with the issue. Isn't it something?!? The court says to the USCIS that you mind your own business with the issue of whether alien beneficiary is qualified for the job and stay out of the business of the employer's needs. Hoorah!

Experts, please advice.