I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Does anyone know how much time it takes to get the online status updated? Employer has sent email one week that the I140 is approved. but the online status says processing.

:mad:

Second RFE

I got my second RFE e-mails Last night. :(

I don't know that the heck they want.

The first RFE was about:
1) Employer didn't sign PERM application!
2) Reference letters from my pervious employers formatted in a specific structure!.

I replied 12/11/06.

By the way, my name is Mohammad and I from one the axis of evil countries :eek:

my_gc_2006 said:
I got my second RFE e-mails Last night. :(

I don't know that the heck they want.

The first RFE was about:
1) Employer didn't sign PERM application!
2) Reference letters from my pervious employers formatted in a specific structure!.

I replied 12/11/06.

By the way, my name is Mohammad and I from one the axis of evil countries :eek:

sorry to hear about ur 2nd RFE, i hope u get ur approval soon

I-140 Approved

Hi Guys, Today i received 3 emails from CRIS saying that my 140 was approved. I had also checked the status online. I feel really happy. From the way things are going i can say it would take approx 6 to 7 months for I-140 approval. Best of luck everyone. At one point i was really mad when people are upgrading to premium processing and getting the aprovals in 2 days. This is pure MONEY game by USCIS. Anyway i am now out of this hole. One more to go 485.

I have one more question - My 8th year H1 extension will expire on May15th 2007. I also have EAD. I've asked my company to file H1 extension for next 3 years (since i have 140 approved). But as per my company's policy if a person has EAD they are not going to do h1 extensions anymore. Question is about how much it would cost for the H1 extension. My 7th H1 extn was filed by company A and 8th year was filed by company B. Company B acquired company A. Now if Company is going to do 9th year what would be the H1 extension fees.

Here are my details:
Priority Date : October 31,2002
State : VA, EB2 RIR
I140 & 485 Filing Date : June 23rd 2006
I140 Notice Date : June 28th 2006
I140 Receipt Number : LIN06201*****

My case is still pending at NSC. I'm thinking of PP.

I-140 FD:07/03/06
I-140 RD:07/11/06
I-140 LUD: 8/12/06

Seems like USCIS isn't keeping up the online case status. I have 3 approved I-129/539 cases, online still shows pending.

Seems like if an RFE was to be sent on my I-140 it would of been done by now?

My Visa expires at the end of May but I'll need EAD to continue working.

Any comments/advice?

DBEL said:
My case is still pending at NSC. I'm thinking of PP.

I-140 FD:07/03/06
I-140 RD:07/11/06
I-140 LUD: 8/12/06

Seems like USCIS isn't keeping up the online case status. I have 3 approved I-129/539 cases, online still shows pending.

Seems like if an RFE was to be sent on my I-140 it would of been done by now?

My Visa expires at the end of May but I'll need EAD to continue working.

Any comments/advice?
mine filed may 5th 2006 EB3 at NSC............

Guy is there any one whos case is pending at NSC on or before 5th May 2006.
Since I filed I had only one LUD change i.e 7/22 and that is it

It really concerning me !!!

Filed on May 01

I filed on May 01 EB2 NSC still waiting. Opened a service request two weeks ago. Takes a minimum of 45 days to reply. Any suggestions on what to do.

mgupta2050 said:
mine filed may 5th 2006 EB3 at NSC............

Guy is there any one whos case is pending at NSC on or before 5th May 2006.
Since I filed I had only one LUD change i.e 7/22 and that is it

It really concerning me !!!

NSC LIN no. FD 05/16 still pending :(

gcfriend75 said:
I filed on May 01 EB2 NSC still waiting. Opened a service request two weeks ago. Takes a minimum of 45 days to reply. Any suggestions on what to do.

My NSC FD is 05/16/06 and LUD on 7/22 still waiting. I see approximately < 20 cases for the same day still pending.

Approved (not PP) - Didn't fall for the $1000 (will spend it in Florida)

Yes raj, there were some of us who weathered the storm and waited patiently...and prevailed. I received the triple cris e-mail telling me my I-140 was approved. Oh my god, and I did it on my own (boss signed the papers), without a lawyer. Guys, it has been a real pleasure chating with you. I wish to see you soon in the I-485 forum.

what a beautiful day today...

raj_vagc_oct02 said:
Hi Guys, Today i received 3 emails from CRIS saying that my 140 was approved. I had also checked the status online. I feel really happy. From the way things are going i can say it would take approx 6 to 7 months for I-140 approval. Best of luck everyone. At one point i was really mad when people are upgrading to premium processing and getting the aprovals in 2 days. This is pure MONEY game by USCIS. Anyway i am now out of this hole. One more to go 485.

I have one more question - My 8th year H1 extension will expire on May15th 2007. I also have EAD. I've asked my company to file H1 extension for next 3 years (since i have 140 approved). But as per my company's policy if a person has EAD they are not going to do h1 extensions anymore. Question is about how much it would cost for the H1 extension. My 7th H1 extn was filed by company A and 8th year was filed by company B. Company B acquired company A. Now if Company is going to do 9th year what would be the H1 extension fees.

Here are my details:
Priority Date : October 31,2002
State : VA, EB2 RIR
I140 & 485 Filing Date : June 23rd 2006
I140 Notice Date : June 28th 2006
I140 Receipt Number : LIN06201*****

labor_dec02 said:
Did you file on EB2 or EB3? Also did you have a 3 yrs degree from India?
eb3

i have no degree at all

all i had ,at time of albor filing, 10+3+(5 yrs exp.)
its 3 yr diploma in relevant filed computer engg.

Here are my dates.
I 140 got approved.

PERM/EB2/NEBRASKA; LC AD: 20-May-06
I-140// FD: 22-June-06; RD/ND: 22-June-06; LUD: 17-Aug-06, 11-Dec-06, AD: 11-Dec-06.
I-485// FD: 23-June-06; RD/ND: 23-June-06; FP: 08-July-06; LUD: 11-July-06;
LIN 06-XXX

CONCURRENT FILING.

gcfriend75 said:
If you open a service request, where would they send the reply? Are they going to update the online status?

I also opened a service request few days back on my pending I-140.

Appreciate reply.

Thanks!

Service Request

I believe the service request is just a courtesy reminder to work on cases. The reply method is the same. The lawyer gets the paper-work, the status is updated online. Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks.

hellogc_2006 said:
If you open a service request, where would they send the reply? Are they going to update the online status?

I also opened a service request few days back on my pending I-140.

Appreciate reply.

Thanks!

gcfriend75 said:
I believe the service request is just a courtesy reminder to work on cases. The reply method is the same. The lawyer gets the paper-work, the status is updated online. Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks.
Thanks! gcfriend75.

Actually I called 1-800 number and opened the service request. I gave my home address when I opened the request. So, I'm little bit confused since they took my home address.

Thanks!

I just had my infopass appointment today and I was told that I'm officially stuck in FBI name check though my spouse name check is cleared. When I asked him what is the typical turn around time for name check clearance, he was saying FBI name check is "a big black hole" and he can not say anything.

He asked me to wait for few more weeks for my I-140 case status since they might be working around the same dates. But not sure name check is effecting my I-140 processing.

Thanks!