I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
I-140 EB2 NSC RD 05/01/06 still pending

I guess mine is still pending, congrats to all of you who have passed this hurdle, my LUD was 7/22 and was filed concurrently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone tell me if the lawyer filed for the I-140 application, Who will receive the receipt/approval notice, Employer or Lawyer ? Thanks a lot.

This is just so much unfair. The processing centers are just leechers.
Many of us have the I 140 pending for more than 5 months, so premium processing money is not worth spending. while I see people are getting their approved in 6 days with premium processing.
I hope we dont get thrown in depths of dungeons in these lame processing centers. :mad:

No There was no LUD since this morning, After seeing Email I checked then LUD was change

pranamNY said:
Congrates Punjabi007
There was any LUD change last week?Or you directly got approval

Previous Employer Company A -original labor EB2 Dec 2001 (I 140 -27 Sept and Pending,In process of filing Premium processing) I485 in process of filing
Current Employer Company B -substitute labor EB3 april 02 (NSC I 140-3 april and Pending LUD AUG- 28,29.Sept-28,29.Oct-2 ) I485 PD not current

Congrats ..Bartolo5 ...
Its very much similar to my case - my attorney received the approval mail and then after 3 days the online status changed!...

bartolo5 said:
Well, apparently my lawyer just got an email from NSC stating that my case has been approved through premium processing. This is interesting because the online status case has not changed yet. This is the exact text that NSC sent to my lawyer and she forwarded to me:

From: Processing, Nebraska Premium [mailto:Nebraska.Processing@dhs.gov]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 5:31 PM
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: LIN06177XXXXX

The Nebraska Service Center has approved the following
I140
that had been filed under the Premium Processing Service.

Receipt Number: LIN06177XXXXX
Petitioner: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Priority Date: 05/09/06

Beneficiary: XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
DOB: XX/XX/XX
Classification: E21

The form I-797 Approval Notice will follow in the mail.

If this is true, my case was approved in 6 calendar days, 4 business days.

bartolo5 said:
Thanks a lot go0dfella. I was actually looking around and seems like I-485s for concurrent filers are moving along. Seattle_cdn in here got his I-485 approved at NSC like 15 days after the I-140 so that's a good sign.

You should get your case approved, i've seen lots of people getting RFEs in their I-140s but virtually all of them got approved in the end, so just hang in there a little bit more. Do you know if your case could still be upgraded to premium even if you already got RFEs? Premium processing includes RFE response in 15 days.

hey Brotolo5,
yeah i have also read few concurrent filling post and it seems like 485 gets approved (if all goes well) in 3 months or so. i think this is also due to fact that last couple of month there were no visa available for indian at all.
as for my I-140, i had recieved and RFE and replied and even got 2 LUDS , i am sure i can upgrade to premium but was still skeptical as it can only delay decision a week or so. if nothing comes up in a week or so then i might actually go for that.

good luck with 1-485

GCdreamzz said:
Congrats ..Bartolo5 ...
Its very much similar to my case - my attorney received the approval mail and then after 3 days the online status changed!...

I got the regular mails today, and the online status got updated too. Does anyone know how long does it take for the lawyer to get the I-140 approval?

How to get FD,RD, LUD etc dates?

Hi,

Can some one please let me know how to check the FD, RD, LUD dates? I have the case number which starts with LIN.

Thanks

My lawyer says there is no way for her to contact Nebraska center and find out an update for my pending I 140. Is this true?
When I asked her about this, she simply said, there are tons of cases pending in these centers, and hundreds working on them. there is no way they can pick one file and give information on.
Is this true, or is it time to start looking for a better lawyer?

bartolo5 said:
Well, apparently my lawyer just got an email from NSC stating that my case has been approved through premium processing. This is interesting because the online status case has not changed yet. This is the exact text that NSC sent to my lawyer and she forwarded to me:

From: Processing, Nebraska Premium [mailto:Nebraska.Processing@dhs.gov]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 5:31 PM
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: LIN06177XXXXX

The Nebraska Service Center has approved the following
I140
that had been filed under the Premium Processing Service.

Receipt Number: LIN06177XXXXX
Petitioner: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Priority Date: 05/09/06

Beneficiary: XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
DOB: XX/XX/XX
Classification: E21

The form I-797 Approval Notice will follow in the mail.

If this is true, my case was approved in 6 calendar days, 4 business days.
Congratulations! Now I wonder just how much longer we have to wait for those of us who cannot file PP (e.g. NIW, EB-1A) or do not want to throw another 1000 bucks to the USCIS.....

bartolo5 said:
I got the regular mails today, and the online status got updated too. Does anyone know how long does it take for the lawyer to get the I-140 approval?

Congrats!!...That takes u one step closer.

We are also seriously considering PP.
EB2 140
ND May 11 NSC

powerman said:
What a Relief !! My I-140 got Approved !

I-140 ->Premium ->EB3
Mailed: 09/15/06
RD: 09/22/06
Approved: 10/02/06

Hi Powerman, Could you give details of your case?

EB3 or EB2?
Which Center? NSC or TSC
Did you have a 3 year degree issue also?

Please suggest

punjabi007 said:
Dear All, Finally seems like curse is over and I just got email of 140 approved for my application which has RD April 24th 2006. It was my original LC with PD Feb 2003. It was EB3 and at NSC.

I still have by Sub labor I140 pending see my sign below

Hi Punjabi,
Did you have the issue of 3 year degree?

pranamNY said:
My LUD is changing everyday. Hope Approval soon?

LC Details
----------
Substitute labor
Case RIR - CA - EB3
PD April 15, 2002

I-140 Details
-------------
I-140 April-3-2006 (NSC)
I-140 RN LIN-06-133-xxxxx
RFE july-17-06
RFE replied mid of AUG 06
LUD AUG-28-06, AUG-29-06,Sept-28-06,Sept-29-06,Oct-2-06

I-485 Details
-------------
priority dates is not Current

Hi Pranam,
Did you have the issue of 3 year degree?

Today again my LUD changed ,But I got this message.
I have not send anything from my side
Can any one tell me, what it might be?

On October 3, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.
LC Details
----------
Substitute labor
Case RIR - CA - EB3
PD April 15, 2002

I-140 Details
-------------
I-140 April-3-2006 (NSC)
RFE july-17-06

LUD AUG-28-06, AUG-29-06,Sept-28-06,Sept-29-06,Oct-2-06,Oct-3-06

I-485 Details
-------------
priority dates not Current

pranamNY said:
Today again my LUD changed ,But I got this message.
I have not send anything from my side
Can any one tell me, what it might be?

On October 3, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.
LC Details
----------
Substitute labor
Case RIR - CA - EB3
PD April 15, 2002

I-140 Details
-------------
I-140 April-3-2006 (NSC)
RFE july-17-06

LUD AUG-28-06, AUG-29-06,Sept-28-06,Sept-29-06,Oct-2-06,Oct-3-06

I-485 Details
-------------
priority dates not Current

PranamNY,
when you replied your RFE in August, was message changed then. its weired that message changed after so many LUDs, however that message should change right away.