I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
hi, how to check LUD ?

Thanks

tracking2006 said:
All,

My LUD was updated today (3/30/2006). Not sure what that means. Not sure if it is positive and negative news.

I will keep you guys updated if i hear anything from my company or lawyer.

Thanks

Tracking2006 LUD Updated

Tracking2006

Moving forward is as sweet as approval. Let us hope LUD is for good.

I don't see your details in consolidated XL Tracker. Could you post your details ?

Regards
Shiva
tracking2006 said:
All,

My LUD was updated today (3/30/2006). Not sure what that means. Not sure if it is positive and negative news.

I will keep you guys updated if i hear anything from my company or lawyer.

Thanks

Lud....

Hi,

The I-140 Receipt Date for me is Feb 23rd 2006. But When i check the case status online, i coudn't found any LUD. Is there any one who got approved near my receipt date.

Thanks in advance

Please add my details to the tracker

RIR/EB3/Iowa (IT related)

PD: 03/2004
RD: 07/2004
Labor Approved: 01/2006
I-140 Filed: 03/15/2006
I-140 LUD : 03/18/2006
Next step : ??????????

Can someone explain what is 'Last Updated Date - LUD' means and its significance in I-140 process?

Thanks

expeditegc said:
My LUD changed today. No change in the message. Good or bad? :confused:

If you are signed up for i-140 email updates, there is a note saying....

"Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message."

Thanks

No....they will transfer to their team Service center.

As part of the USCIS bi-specialization program, the California Service Center (CSC) has been transferring some I-140s, Immigrant Petitions for Alien Workers, and their related I-485, Adjustment of Status applications, to the Texas Service Center (TSC). Bi-specialization involves the pairing of service centers into teams for the adjudication of specific types of cases.

The USCIS is transferring approximately 15,000 cases from the CSC to the TSC in furtherance of this program. Some MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers, therefore, may receive transfer notices for cases that were originally filed with CSC. More information about the new bi-specialization program can be found in, "USCIS Begins Bi-Specialization from April 1, 2006 Onwards," also in this week's MurthyBulletin (March 31, 2006).

-Mjee

Ilwaiting said:
The interim notice from USCIS clearly said, Cases filed before Apr'1st would be processed where they were filed. Just the cases filed 'after' apr'1st would be processed under the bi-specialization rule.

Link to Excel Spread sheet

Hi,

I will be filing I-140 shortly with NSC under new guide lines. My company is in New Hampshire. Kindly give me the link to the EXCEL spreadsheet to have an idea of the processing time.

Thanks.

because of the Bi-specialization program there may be change in the processing times.
Is the time going to increase or decrease is a big question.
I am planning to file next Tuesday. Have to see how it goes ..

go back couple of pages you will see the Excel Tracker.

Bi-Specialization Case

Though this Bi-Specialization is in effect only from April 1st, My lawyers send my I140/485/EAD/AP papers to Nebraska as one officer from VSC asked our lawyers to send the papers to Neberska. So my papers has been sent, and received at Nebraska on 03/29. How long it will take to get a receipt number and also (asking for too much) How long it will take for AP and EAD. Please add me into the Tracker.

Labor Applied June 4th 2001
Labor Approved March 8th 2006
I140/485/EAD/AP applied - March 29th 2006
I140 Approval ???
EAD Approval ???
AP Approval ???
485 Approval ???

There were no updates/approvals for the last 2 weeks from NSC. hopefully lets see if we get any updates/approvals next week.

Please Add My Details to The Tracker

My I-140 RD is Feb 23 2006

Still I didn't got any mail from USCIS with any LUD. Is there any one out there whose I-140 RD after feb 23 and got approved.

Thanks in advance

LUD of 4/3/06

Please update the tracker. My case now has a LUD of 4/3/06. I do no see any change on the status of approval

LUD of 4/3/06

Please update the tracker. My case now has a LUD of 4/3/06. Is this a good or bad sign?
:confused:

LUD Is this a good or bad ?

I believe any change is better than no change at all!!

Hope that the change coming through LUD is for good. If it is not, it can be dealt with.

Regards
Shiva

NS_GCD said:
Please update the tracker. My case now has a LUD of 4/3/06. Is this a good or bad sign?
:confused:

Someone posted this in another thread to get GC:

1) Destroy all legal documents like passport,h1b etc., Abondon all legal routes to immigration. Idea is to get out of legal status as quickly as possible.

2) Learn spanish.

3) Apply for legal amnesty under new reform.

I'm on H1B since 1996. Since GC is nowhere near sight, is this a good idea?

Faster path to GC?

Well,

You can destroy all legal documents. But you can NOT destroy biometric identification and photo stored in the massive USIS Databse. It is lot easier to come out with matching picture and associated background information with current technology.

I don't think it is a good idea to follow the path of becoming illegal resident to get faster GC. And think of working in the area you are experienced. At some point of time you may need to produce documentation to prove the skills that you claim to have. [ Documents? destroyed documents? ]

-- My 2 cents

Regards
Shiva

stillwaiiting said:
Someone posted this in another thread to get GC:

1) Destroy all legal documents like passport,h1b etc., Abondon all legal routes to immigration. Idea is to get out of legal status as quickly as possible.

2) Learn spanish.

3) Apply for legal amnesty under new reform.

I'm on H1B since 1996. Since GC is nowhere near sight, is this a good idea?

Please add my I-140 details

LC PD - 11/15/2005
EB3
I-140 FD - 03/08/2006
I-140 RD - 03/13/2006
LUD - 03/15/2006
Concurrent - No
RFE - No
Status - Waiting