I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Still waiting!

Applied for I-140 (EB-2) on May 01, 2006 and still waiting. Showing LUD of 7/22/06. Opened a Service Request five weeks back and still no reply. I am confused now on what to do. Should I upgrade to Premium after so many months of waiting or should I wait further. Gurus, plz help.

If your employer is paying for the PP, then go for it. otherwise I don't quite get it. what is the hurry? after 140 you still have to wait for your 485. are you in a hurry to extend your H1b? or you want to change job?
I am not guru just discussing....
gcfriend75 said:
Applied for I-140 (EB-2) on May 01, 2006 and still waiting. Showing LUD of 7/22/06. Opened a Service Request five weeks back and still no reply. I am confused now on what to do. Should I upgrade to Premium after so many months of waiting or should I wait further. Gurus, plz help.

140-Approved

Just got three e-mails from USCIS about my 140 Approval. Don't know how long to wait for 485.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting!

I still have 2 years left on my h1b and I don't want to change the job right away. However, I feel a great deal of security if I-140 is done. Reason being there is a saying that if a government wants money politely then give it, else it becomes a bribe.

liaoguoxf said:
If your employer is paying for the PP, then go for it. otherwise I don't quite get it. what is the hurry? after 140 you still have to wait for your 485. are you in a hurry to extend your H1b? or you want to change job?
I am not guru just discussing....

GVK1 said:
Just got three e-mails from USCIS about my 140 Approval. Don't know how long to wait for 485.

Congrats GVK1.
Its encouraging to see EB3 cases being approved - gives us hope.

NSC -> TSC

Can someone provide some information about I-140 cases that gets transferred from NSC -> TSC?

a. Are these cases first assigned to NSC and then subsequently gets assigned to TSC?
b. Does the LIN number change to a SRC number?
c. Is there a pattern of which type of cases gets transferred to TSC (or gets assigned to TSC in the first place?

I140 Approved Email. But case status shows case received?

One week ago, I have received the Email from premium process center which says my I140 is approved. But still online case status shows "document received and process has resumed" Any body is in same situation?

thanks

my_gc_2006 said:
First RFE: :(
1) Employer need to sign PERM form (ETA)!
2) Reference Letter from previous job needs to be in specific format!

Second RFE:
1) I need to sign ETA9035 from

Third RFE: :confused: :eek:
? I don't know WTF they want :confused: :eek: :mad:

Today (01/18/07), we got the RFE letter, it is Unbelievable!
They are asking same exact thing as first RFE again. "Employer need to sign PERM form (ETA)"

my_gc_2006 said:
Today (01/18/07), we got the RFE letter, it is Unbelievable!
They are asking same exact thing as first RFE again. "Employer need to sign PERM form (ETA)"

You should be happy.... it will be approved soon... just a formality.

Ask your employer to sign it properly... it seems that he has not done it last time.....

SetMax said:
You should be happy.... it will be approved soon... just a formality.

Ask your employer to sign it properly... it seems that he has not done it last time.....

Actually, last time my employer singed it properly. My lawyer said it is better to resend it verses arguing with them. Since the first RFE had two parts, I am guessing they did not check the whole response papers!

I am hoping I don't get fourth RFE. :eek:

Online case status

One week ago, I have received the Email from premium process center which says my I140 is approved. But still online case status shows "document received and process has resumed" Any body is in same situation?

online status

rich_royus said:
Does anyone know how much time it takes to get the online status updated? Employer has sent email one week that the I140 is approved. but the online status says processing.

:mad:

When was your online status updated after this?. What is your current status? .Would you please share with me ?

thanks

How long after submitting RFE response

Any ideas on how long it takes after submitting the RFE response to get back an answer from USCIS?
Any replies will be appreciated.
Thanks,
frog

vbrah06 said:

thanks

I'm not in a similar situation - but hoping I will be soon. Lawyer sent response to my RFE on Dec last week and I still see LUD of Jan 10th and status shows "document received and process has resumed". No update after that and Lawyer has no information as well. Mine is a PP case. It's been more than 15 calendar days since RFE reply was sent..... Does not receiving another RFE in my case indicate it will get approved? Or is that wishful thinking?

EB1 hesitating for premium proc

My lawyer applied outstanding researcher category, I am still waiting for I140 approval. Service proc times is not moving for my category. Should I start premium processing?

I140 RD 05/03/06, LUD 09/26/06
I485 RD 09/25/2006 LUD 09/28/2006, Concurrent
FP 11/17/06
LIN, CA

My first LUD (stating the response is received) after RFE was on 6th day after sending the response. And I-140 was approved in 4 more days. Not a premium processing.

eefrog said:
Any ideas on how long it takes after submitting the RFE response to get back an answer from USCIS?
Any replies will be appreciated.
Thanks,
frog

I-140 approved

Hi,
I received an email this morning that my I-140 has been approved on the 18th of January. It was premium processing case and we had filed a response to ability to pay RFE.
Good luck to everyone and see U guys in I-485 forum.
Thanks,
frog

EB2 I-140 Approved by Premium Processing

I am a silent reader of this forum. My I140 is approved by PP. The online status still shows "Case Received and Pending" but my lawyer first received an email last week and my employer received a courtesy notice by mail today confirming my approval.

Education: B.Sc (3 year) and MCA (3 year)

ETA 750 details
-----------------
14: MS or foreign acad equivalent
Education: Computer Science/Electronics or any engineering
Experience: 3 years
15: blank

I consulted felix821 and Sheila R Danzig before filing. They both advised me to do a simple evaluation that shows MCA is equivalent to MS in Computer Science which my lawyer did from their own agency.Thanks to both of you.

Please see the signature for the details. I learned a lot from this forum. If you need any further information regarding my case, please send me a PM.

All the best