I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

RFE contents

mlin and get_a_life,
I will let you know after I manage to see the RFE.
My first RFE was about a bunch of information like company ability to pay, proof of my experience etc. I though since they asked all they could, they would not give out a second RFE. However, I was mistaken with their ability to test my patience.

The bad thing is this pushes out the time when I can be done with 140 by another 2 months (If I can get this done at all). So, it means 2 more months of uncertanity and all.
Regards

when did you receive REF?

Keylong,

When was your 2nd REF issued? How do you know? by AVM or by on-line?

mlin144

when did you receive REF?

Keylong,

When was your 2nd REF issued? How do you know? by AVM or by on-line?

mlin144

RFE

mlin,
the rfe was issued on 2/3/03.
I first noticed on the case status page, and then also from the phone status.

Hi all,

I have my labor application stuck with SF dol (RD April 2002 EB2 RIR software eng). The company recently got a labor approved for a person in the same position and experience as myself who left the company. I have seen posts about labor substitutions. What is the procedure for doing a labor substitution ? What are the risks / benefits ? Is it advisable to wait for my labor or go for the substitution ?

rfe contents

The second RFE was about employer's ability to pay and 6 months of paystubs. It was also part of the first RFE.
We were asked to provide year 2002 financial statement.
I am not a financial expert, but how can year 2002 financial statement for any company be available so early in year 2003?

Did anybody get into a similar situation before? What should be submitted in place of a consolidated financial statement which is not available yet? would appreciate any responses.
Thanks

Originally posted by gclong
Hi all,

I have my labor application stuck with SF dol (RD April 2002 EB2 RIR software eng). The company recently got a labor approved for a person in the same position and experience as myself who left the company. I have seen posts about labor substitutions. What is the procedure for doing a labor substitution ? What are the risks / benefits ? Is it advisable to wait for my labor or go for the substitution ?

you would probably be better off using the approved labor since you say its the same position and experience. My husband's company did the same thing ( his original labor filed in Sept 2001.. no news yet.. ) We filed 140 and 485 concurrently, and 140 got approved. Worst comes to worst your 140 will not be approved if they think your position and the position for which the original labor was approved are not the same.. in that case you could probably reapply with your LC if it gets approved.. just a thought..

I-140 Approved!

Very happy to learn that my I-140 has been approved on 6 Feb 2003.

Details:
EB2 with original RIR LC
I-140 RD: 10/04/2002 WAC-03-006-xxxxx
RFE issued on 12/23/2002
RFE is to submit bachelor's transcripts and credentials.
RFE responded on 01/16/2003
RFE received at INS on 01/21/2003

I-140 Approved on 6 Feb 2003.

Wish everyone in this forum the very best of their dreams..

get_a_life

Please help us, we are still awating for LC.
Please download the file attached and check if your name is there and update your information.
It is really going to help us. We are trying to find out DOL processing time.
Thank you

I-140 approval

RD - Oct 3, 2002
ND - Oct 6, 2002
RFE (reqesting financial documents of the company) - Dec 31, 2002
RFE reply received by INS - FEb 6, 2003
Today i got an e-mail from lawyer saying that they have received the notification of I-140 approval today.

Cheers

I140 approval

RD - 1st Nov 2002
ND - 9th Nov 2002
WAC-030-32X-XXXX

RFE issued - 21st Jan 2003
RFE replied - 4th Feb 2003
RFE received - 7th Feb 2003

RFE regarding company's ability to pay.. my company is a startup with < 100 employees.

got interim EAD on 10th Feb 2003
I140 approval - 12th Feb 2003

cuzinc, could you share info

Cuzinc,
Could you share information as to what documents were provided to the INS as proof of the company's ability to pay the wage?
Was it salary slips only?
Thanks

hi keylong,

we sent the following to the lawyer,
1. pay slips - priority date paystub and last 6 paystubs,
2. 2001 company tax returns.
3. draft of consolidated financial statement for 2001.
4. draft of 2002 balance sheet.

as you said earlier, the 2002 statemnets for the company are not yet ready, so we sent the drafts.

I am not sure what documents the lawyer forwarded to INS.

Help! AC-21 portability question...

I need help about AC-21 portability rule. Especially
when changing the job before the 180 days period is over?

I have an approved 140 and the 485 has been pending
for about 4 months. Now I want to switch jobs coz the company
is in trouble. Is it necessary that I wait for 2 more months
before making the switch?

What might INS ask me when they review my case? Will I get an interview?

I-140 approved

EB2, Concurrent filing
RD - 1st Nov 2002
ND - 7th Nov 2002
WAC-030-30X-XXXX

RFE issued - 7st Jan 2003
RFE replied - 1th Feb 2003
RFE received - 13th Feb 2003

I140 approval - 24th Feb 2003

RFE regarding company's 2 year statements, my 2001 &2002 W-2s. The company is a startup with ~ 100 employees.

Waiting for AP.

Thanks everyone for sharing your info. It helped me a lot for planing.

GC

I-140

Hi mlin
First of all congrats. Can you please post whether your labor was original or substitue one. Looks like mine should approve soon. I also send query on Feb 18th. INS Received response for RFE on 20th of Nov and yours was on 16th of November. If you don't mind can you post requirements asked by INS in RFE.

-Mitra 12