I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

Hi,

Just check the web site, they mailed me a notice requesting additional evidence or information too.

Here are my detail:

(LABOR EB2)
RD: 09/11
RFE Date: 11/26

Thanks

Are you Labor Sub?

Hi JackChen20022002
Good to hear that your case has been processed. Did you applied 140 with labor subsitution? Pl. let me know about it, because I applied I140 with labor sub. and my RD is 09/12/2002.

took me 12 days jackchen

Originally posted by jackchen20022002
Anyone knows how soon I can recieve my RFE notice, INS mailed out yesterday...

thanx
ND: 9/13
RD: 9/16
Website showed RFE issued on 11/1
Got my RFE on 11/12
RFE replied on 11/13

took me 12 days jackchen

Originally posted by jackchen20022002
Anyone knows how soon I can recieve my RFE notice, INS mailed out yesterday...

thanx
ND: 9/13
RD: 9/16
Website showed RFE issued on 11/1
Got my RFE on 11/12
RFE replied on 11/13
Website updated with RFE receipt on 11/27

My 140 RFE

My attorney just informed me the content of my RFE, it is a request for proof of employment for my company. She said this might become a routine request by INS in the future in 140 and AOS stage.

Receipt Date: 9/9/02
RFE Date :11/12/02

I-140 concurrent filing approved

My I140 case (concurrent filing) was approved

RD: Sept 12th 2002

RFE date: November 2nd 2002

RFE reply date: November 11th 2002

REF receipt date: Npvember 27th 2002

I140 approval date: Dec 2nd 2002

Best wishes to all of you. See y'all in the I485 forum.

Re: I-140 concurrent filing approved

Originally posted by zebraus1
My I140 case (concurrent filing) was approved

RD: Sept 12th 2002

RFE date: November 2nd 2002

RFE reply date: November 11th 2002

REF receipt date: Npvember 27th 2002

I140 approval date: Dec 2nd 2002

Best wishes to all of you. See y'all in the I485 forum.
Hi Zebraus1, I am exactly in the same boat as you are in.
RD: 13TH SEP
RFE: 1ST Nov
RFE Answered: Nov 13th
RFE receipt date as per their website: 27th Nov
So, how did you check your 140 approval, is it updated on the website or through mail to attorney or by phone?
Was your case updated like this before it was approved?
"On November 27, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 158 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 90 days. You will receive a written decision on this case."

If it is so, I will hear from them in 2-3 days. I just checked the website and it still says the same.
So, I am kind of anxious and curious about my case.
Thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes Kingno1

Yes, Kingno1. As of 3 days ago, the message on the INS online inquiry website read "It will take about 90 days to process the case". However, it was approved on Dec 2nd.

Regards

how do you get I-140 approval?

H, Zebraus1,

How do you get notice for I-140 approval? By phone, by attorney or by website?

Kingno1,

My case is similar as yours. I am anxious too. Please updated your ifnormation. Thanks!

RD: July, 31, 2002
RFE: Agu, 31, 2002
RFE reply date: Oct, 31, 2002
REF receipt date: Nov, 16, 2002
I-140 approval date: ??

Mlin144

it has been too long for I-140 approval

Zebraus,

Thanks for your information. I doubt whether i will get 2nd REF. Supposely INS received REF on Nov, 16, 2002. It is earlier than your case receipt date, Nov, 27, 2002. Why they do not process by series date? Hopely I won't get 2nd REF....

Ganshm,

What is your content for 1st and 2nd REF? Why INS request more detail? Is it because your lawer not giving good reply? Hoply to hear your approval news soon :)

Kingno1,

any updated for your approval?

Thanks!

mlin144

2 RFEs

The first RFE asks for evidence of employer's ability to pay. My lawyer replied with the 2001 financial statements, which were the latest availabe at that time. But INS then asked for 2002 statements in the 2nd RFE...

Re: it has been too long for I-140 approval

Originally posted by mlin144
Zebraus,

Thanks for your information. I doubt whether i will get 2nd REF. Supposely INS received REF on Nov, 16, 2002. It is earlier than your case receipt date, Nov, 27, 2002. Why they do not process by series date? Hopely I won't get 2nd REF....

Ganshm,

What is your content for 1st and 2nd REF? Why INS request more detail? Is it because your lawer not giving good reply? Hoply to hear your approval news soon :)

Kingno1,

Thanks!

mlin144

Somehow, it seems weird. I did not receive an approval notice yet. And neither an RFE.
My case: EB2
ND: 08/29

proof of experience

was anyone here in a situation where the company they worked for before has gone under and now they are required to verify employment and experience with the INS for I-140?
We mentioned this fact while filing the 140, but INS issued RFE asking for proof on the company letterhead!!!

No news or update from me...still waiting..

Originally posted by mlin144
Zebraus,

Ganshm,

Kingno1,

Thanks!

mlin144
Didnt hear anything from INS website regarding 140. Still says RFE received on Nov 27th
:( :(
I got all my receipts from my attorney regarding the interim EAD. He was mentioning that INS rules are changing very frequently and they may or may not issue me iEAD as I have an RFE on 140 and still pending.
He told me to go to INS SanJose office.
BTW, he asked me to take 2 passport size visa photographs. Is it necessary? Some one wrote here that they got from INS SFO office and they took poloroid pics there. Please someone confirm this. I am gonna give a try on Dec 16th.
Thx..

Kigno1, I dont belive that you need pictures for the i140 application.

However, I suggest that you follow the instructions provided by your attorney.

Regards,