I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

Any updates on 140 RFE's

Mine is 140 EB2, Rcvd RFE on Aug 9th, Re:Ability to Pay,
my attorney sent a reply on Oct 10th ( Ya, I know too much delay), No change in AVM message , it is still giving me about RFE , they haven't changed the msg to acknowledge my reply for RFE, guys do you have any news on only 140's

Thanks

to gimme-mygc

what lead INS to suspect your company's ability to pay? is something on the tax return??

Concurrent Filing: I-140 denied. What are my options?

People,
I just read on-line that CSC intent to deny my case (I-140) and a notice has been sent on Oct. 31.
Do I have any option/s? Please, advise.

My details: Present Status H1B
I-140:
RD: 7/26/02
ND: 7/29/02

I-485:
RD: 9/03/02
ND: 9/02/02

Options

Was it denied outright, or was an RFE issued (asking for company info or some documents etc).

No RFE has been issued.
Well, I don't know why it has been denied. I satisfy all the six requirements for EB1. I will post the reasons INS gave to the net when I get the letter.

HFIG

RFE received

Guys, I got an RFE on my case.
Here is what I gather from INS status check site.
-------------
On November 01, 2002, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.
--------------------
Good thing is that I cant believe they are cleaning the queue this quick.( MY RD 9/13, ND 9/16, CSC/EB2, CONCURRENT filing)
:)
Bad this is that I got an RFE..:mad:
My attorney is waiting for the mail from INS to answer it as soon as they receive . Hope this helps in the ppl on the waiting list.

I too received a RFE

INS is asking for the following documents:

1) personal tax return for the last 2 years
2) company's qtrly witholding statements

RD: 09/12/02
ND: 09/16/02

zebraus1: Did you file concurrently?

My receipt date is 09/09/02 and I haven't see my status changed yet. Don't know when my case get processed ...

Originally posted by zebraus1
I too received a RFE

INS is asking for the following documents:

1) personal tax return for the last 2 years
2) company's qtrly witholding statements

RD: 09/12/02
ND: 09/16/02

140 RFE AVM Message Changed

INS changed the message for my case, these are the details
RD 07/07/02
ND 07/07/03
RFE 08/08/02
RFE Sent Date 10/11/02
RFE Rcvd Date 11/05/02
Msg goes like this ......
On November 05, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 158 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 90 days. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Any ideas how many days it will take from this stage ???

Gimme_my_GC:

I'm also getting exactly the same message:

RD 07/10/02
ND 07/10/02
RFE 08/09/02
RFE Sent Date 10/11/02
RFE Rcvd Date 11/01/02

Message......
On November 01, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 158 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 90 days. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Let's hope they approve early...

Me too in the same boat..

Me too in the same boat..

I-140 /RFE send on 10/02/2002
Getting the same message.

U can check this at
https://egov.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp

hope it will be approved soon

By tracking the past RFE cases positive thing is, we should be getting approval with n 30 days,
I have seen approvals within a week after RFE in this forum

Got my RFE notice today by mail.

They were asking my.
1. M.S Degree Transcript
2. Paystubs from April to September(6 months)
Anybody got an RFE relatd to M.S Degree Transcript? I never heard an RFE of this sort.
My attorney is going to send those in Tommarow or day after mail back to INS.

I got an REF too.

I checked my I-140 status online this morning and found they issued an RFE on 11/12.

My receipt date was 9/9. My attorney just filed my 485 and we haven't received the 480 receipt yet.

Question Regarding EAD for concurrent filers

Guys, for concurrent filing, if we dont get EAD winthin 90 days of filing, can we go to INS office and ask for one? I checked with my attorney and she said yes. Anyone done that, please confirm.
Thx

I 140 Approved

I got a copy of approval notice from attorney today, both online and AVM are not updated with the approval message

these are the details,

(SUB LABOR EB2)

RD JULY -08 - 2002

ND JULY -08 - 2002

RFE DATE AUG -09 - 2002

RFE REPLIED ON OCT -10-2002

RFE RCVD DT NOV-05-2002

APPROVED DATE NOV-19-2002,

Thanks,

re:

gimme_mygc,

congrats...mines a labor eb2 sub case too...filed 10/21...

hope i get approved too...

couple of questions:

1. did u exactly match the labor cert?
2. did u withdraw the prev 140 which was filed?

I presume the only rfe u got was companys ability to pay. did u send tax returns, etc...

if u can post details, it would definitely help us waiters....

best of luc for ur 485/CP...

vik

thanks Vic

Yes, My LC needs only masters, and the LC I used they never applied I 140, RFE is about Ability to pay, they have asked for certified tax returns and my attorney answered them,
Good Luck and Thanks to the thread !!!!