I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

I-140 Details...

Guys, This is my first post to the group...I have also filed I-485 after I-140 receipt date...waiting for I-140 to get approved and EAD...

I-140
------
RD - 9/16/02
AD - Not that lucky...

I-485/EAD/AP/
------------------
Mailed - 9/30/02
RD - ?
FP - ?
EAD - ?
AP - ?
AD - ?

Re: 485 receipts

Originally posted by lchalasani
I have a question about 485 and 140 receipts..

My husband's employer filed for 140 and 485 ( +EAD and AP) with a labor subsititution(which was approved last year) , we got the receipts for 485, EAD and AP, but not a receipt for 140. Is this normally the case? Also the priority date field on the 485 receipt is blank.. should there be some date there?

thanks in advance..
Hi Chalasani,
Go to
https://egov.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp
and enter your WAC number. You will get your receipt dates.
One thing though, My Notice date is showing there on the website instead of receipt date.
I got my receipts for both 140 and 485 on the same day, 3 days after my receipt date, 4 days after my attorney filed them

How long.....

Hi Guys,

Usually how long does the lawyer take to file the 140/485 after LC is cleared. My Lawyer says due to the high paperwork it will take 30-45days before they file. Is this typical????

I will be filing for 140, 485, EAD & AP all at the same time.

ak

I would say that is fast. It took my lawyer 1 month to file I-140. and it has been one month since I submitted my 485 packages to her and I haven't heard anything from her on when to file 485.

Re: How long.....

Originally posted by kvsanil
Hi Guys,

Usually how long does the lawyer take to file the 140/485 after LC is cleared. My Lawyer says due to the high paperwork it will take 30-45days before they file. Is this typical????

I will be filing for 140, 485, EAD & AP all at the same time.

ak
My Attorney Fedexed my papers for 140/485 to INS 2 days after I submitted my paperword to her. Usually, the delay will be from our side in gathering birth cert, exp letters, Medicals, Photos. She send me an email of what I need 1 week before she actually received my Labor Clearance notice so that I can prepare. So, it all depends on the attorney I guess. The more they charge the company, the more responsive they become.:cool:
Push, your attorney if possible, 1 month is too much of a time to waste..

I-140 approval

Hello I-140 Gurus,

Please let me know, if any of you, have successfully done the following kind of case.

Case: We want to file for I-140 in California Service Center using substitute labour certificate which is approved in Texas by Texas Service Center. Job location mentioned on labour certificate is Texas.

Reason: California Service Center is much faster than Texas Service Center. Also, applicant is on H1 visa residing in bayarea, California and working for a client who is also in bayarea, California. Applicant's employer's head-quarter is Houston, Texas; however employer has a branch office in Bayarea, California.

Thanks,
Neelakshi

rupalic@TurnAroundStrategies.com

Maintaining list for concurrent filing

Hi Guys Since the concurrent filing is in place now and everyone is filing by that process, could someone here maintain an attachment with all the detailed listing of us so that we can track each other. I will start one now with my listing please post again so that we can add...on..

labor substitution - need help

i meet all the criteria(job desc, 4yr degree, yrs of exp, eb2) except that the labor cert has specified

a major in computer science(750A), whereas i have 4 yr engg degree EE and NIIT(comp diploma). when

looking at the edu eval, the attestation says, based on the courses taken in BE(23 units of CS courses)

and NIIT, i have a major in EE and major in comp science. will I140 be denied?

thanks,:confused:

140 timeframe????

Guys, how come there are people from march/april who didnt get any approvals while the statistics on www.immigration.com updated today shows
I-140 A&B E1-E2 07/05/02
I-140 C E1- 3 09/24/02
I-140 D E2 - 1 08/29/02 -----I believe this is EB2, right?????
I-140 E E - 3 08/08/02
I-140 G EW - 3 09/28/02
I-140 I (NIW) 04/15/02

Please someone put some light on this one. Which dates do we have to consider?

I am confused..
Thx..
:confused:

Accuracy in Processing Date

I heard the same story from my attorney. After all, I am not sure if there is anything you can do on this.

Kingno1: I140/485 RD dates

Kingno1, my attorney filed my concurrent I-140/485 last week.

The package was devlievered to INS CA center yesterday morning.

When should I expect WAC# from the INS?
What does ND stands for?
Does the receive notice goes to lawyer and one has to ask for it?

Will appreciate your help.

thanks

Re: Kingno1: I140/485 RD dates

Originally posted by asic_chip
Kingno1, my attorney filed my concurrent I-140/485 last week.

The package was devlievered to INS CA center yesterday morning.

When should I expect WAC# from the INS?
What does ND stands for?
Does the receive notice goes to lawyer and one has to ask for it?

Will appreciate your help.

thanks
Hi ASIC_CHIP

You will get the WAC number receipt 1 week after you fedexed it.
RD=Receipt Date usually next day after we send in the package
ND=Notify Date, usually the date INS confirms that it received the package, usually, the next day(or same day) after the RD.
My ND id Sep 16th and MY attorney received my receipts on 19th.
I got my FP notice on 10th October and going for FP on 29th October.
Hope this helps.

Re: Re: Kingno1: I140/485 RD dates

Originally posted by kingno1

Hi ASIC_CHIP

You will get the WAC number receipt 1 week after you fedexed it.
RD=Receipt Date usually next day after we send in the package
ND=Notify Date, usually the date INS confirms that it received the package, usually, the next day(or same day) after the RD.
My ND id Sep 16th and MY attorney received my receipts on 19th.
I got my FP notice on 10th October and going for FP on 29th October.
Hope this helps.

Hi, kingno1

What is FP stands for?

Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Kingno1: I140/485 RD dates

Originally posted by jackchen20022002

Hi, kingno1

What is FP stands for?

Thanks
FP= Finger Printing.
BTW, I gave them yesterday one week ahead. They didnt even check the date. Took FP without asking any question.

new filing

please add my details to the rir/eb2 list:

RD: 10/21/02
ND: 10/21/02

Did anyone get any recent approvals on 140? Any specifc RFEs?

vik

yes, some good news

Here is the info from another thread....
So relax guys, our days are around..

I-140 Approved WAC-02-258-***** Approved
I-140 Approved:

ND: 08/14/02
Concurrent Filing
Approved on 10/23/02
EAD: Waiting

I-140 RFE - WAC-02-257-*****

ND: 08/14/02
Concurrent Filing
REF Issued on 10/22/02 - Not received yet
EAD: Waiting

Hopefully this raises some spirits. GOODLUCK

tax return shows net operating loss

just got my tax return from my company to file i140 and it shows net operating loss :eek: i know we made alot of money last year but the tax return show othewise....

is that gonna effect my i140 getting approved?? please advise.