I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

AVM said Aug 28 sent REF

Malkoc,

Forget to answer your question that AVM said Aug 28 to send REF. It also stated if i don't receive notice within 14 days. I got to call back to check with INS officer.

Do you get it early by AVM or by mail?

mlin144

I 140 EB2 Approved !!

mlin144, Do not worry. It will be a simple query to provide some company details. You should be through very soon. Just keep in touch with your attorney. God will be on your side.

Mine just got through ( I had to go through hell in LC though)

RD : 07/31/2002
ND : 07/31/2002
EB2
AD : 08/29/2002 ( Got the approval message from the AVM) Yet to get the physical receipt. Not a concurrent filed application.:cool:

Congrats Gruha

Congrats gruha.

Mine is still pending ND 24-jul-02.

lala123, what about ur case?

Thanks

JITUP

Same old message for me also. I don't know what is happen to our case, I talked to my lawyer he told me that we have to wait for 30 days. I personnely feel that the cases assign to a person will be on Vacation.

If you want to discuss off line send a email to
brplala@yahoo.com

Rupnet.com

Guys,

Please do update ur I-485 information on rupnet.com/immigration.
This will help to track easily. Also try to use the same user name as in immigrationportal.

BTW, Still waiting for I-140 approval. I am not sure why it is taking so much time. My lawyer hasn't received any RFE till now.

Thanks,

Got RFE 8/30/02

Don't know what's the content, though. My LC is the original one. Please update my record, thanks.

Sorry to hear that ganshm -- (updated the EB2 list)

I hope you can get it answered quickly and get the approval soon.

content of RFE

malkoc, ganshm,

here is the content for RFE.

1. copy of the notice of approval of the initial I-140 petition
2. fully executed uncertified labor certification completed by petitioner
3. document showing how the changeof ownership occurred
4. document showign the petitioner will assume all rights, duties, obligations and assets of original employer

any idea?

ganshm,

can you share your content if you receive it?

good luckt to all of us.

mlin144

Re: content of RFE

Mine was newly signed ETA 750 (labor certification) documents. We had provided those along with the initial I-140 petition, at least according to my lawyer. But they wanted them newly signed. That was the only thing they requested.

Re: Re: content of RFE

mine was also similar to Malkoc, My attorney/paralegal replied on the same day and after around 6 weeks it got cleared. In the mean time they also filed my 485 on 08/13.
I140 got approved on 08/23.

I-485 RD and ND 08/16.

I already got my FP notice on 08/28 with appointment for 09/13.
But today I got the FP done for me and my wife.

hoping to get the EAD very soon.

TY:)

Originally posted by malkoc
Mine was newly signed ETA 750 (labor certification) documents. We had provided those along with the initial I-140 petition, at least according to my lawyer. But they wanted them newly signed. That was the only thing they requested.

Re: Re: Re: content of RFE

Wow glovia1. I'm glad that the things went pretty fast for you since the RFE was issued. I'm not as successful as you in getting my lawyer act quickly. I hope the INS keeps up the good work for us too.
Good luck with the EAD&485.

Expediting FP Process !!

Glovia,

I am expecting my FP notice very soon. I have heard that you need not wait for the FP date and rather could get the FP done immediately. As you did, Could you tell me how you did this. I Just wanted to know if I could do this any place or only at the place you are.

Thanks, Gruha

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Expediting FP Process !!

I went to the place they had mentioned on the FP notice and got it done a week before.

In case if they ask you you may say that you may not be able to make it on that day, otherwise you can go on the sceduled day.

I was not asked any questions.

good luck and let me know how it goes and let me know more details of your details.

ty

Thanks Glovia. Thats helpful !!

Thanks Glovia. Thats helpful !!. My 485 is still to go. I am EB2 and just had the 140 approved (Last week). Hopefully the 485 also gets as fast as the 140 soon.

finally approved!!!

My case has been finally approved. I had skipped checking the AVM yesterday, that may have helped my case, so you might wanna try that ;>)

Case #: 142-510xx(subs.LC)
RD: 03/22/02
RFE received: 7/5/02
RFE Replied: 8/15/02
AD: 08/29/02 (yeah baby!)

Hopefully I will be filing I-485&EAD&AP next week (I provided all the required docs 2 weeks ago).

gladly updating the EB2 list for the last time ;>)

Hopefully the AVM wasn't screwed up or anything...

Yeah, if anyone wants to take over the EB2 list responsiblity, then step up and download the file attached :)

Good luck to all!

Re: gladly updating the EB2 list for the last time ;>)

Congrats mlkoc,

thats great news,

Originally posted by malkoc
Hopefully the AVM wasn't screwed up or anything...

Yeah, if anyone wants to take over the EB2 list responsiblity, then step up and download the file attached :)

Good luck to all!