I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

The content of my RFE

First, congratulations to Malkoc!

To mlin44 and others:

My RFE asked about the ability of my employer to pay my salary, or the financials of the employer. My lawyer has replied today. Also my I-485 was mailed 8/29 (I-140 RFE was sent to us 8/30).

Good luck to everyone.

485 filed

our 485 was filed on september 3 using the 140 receipt dated july 30

here's keeping our fingers crossed....

earliest in this list

Sad or Mad?

I have been the earliest RD in I140 list for several months. Today I forced lawyer to use fax inquiry. It said 10 business days response. Anyone explain about fax inquiry?

According to my lawyer the fax inquiry can be resent after a wait of 15 days.
Dont know what the fax process actually does. Anyone can throw some light on this process?.

-Thanks.

lala123

I talked to my lawyer, she in turn contacted the IIO. It seems that the file is with an officer for the last one month.

Now, I am not sure how many days / months are required for an officer to review.

Thanks

JITUP

It seems my Case is Approved. I think my lawyer received the Approval Notice. I checked my status on online. It says My I140 for EB2 is approved. I am waiting official email from my Lawyer. Hopefully I will get email from my lawyer tomorrow. She is out for today. Other wise I will her tommorrow.I checked the AVM still it says the case is pending. I hope my lawyer received my approval only . I will update tomorrow with more info. If you want you can send email to brplala@yahoo.com also.

JITUP

Our Lawyer is having the website and we can check the case status. They will update our case status when there is an update. Most of the time we can check the status of our case on online only. I saw my case is updated today and it says I140 for EB2 is apprroved. Our lawyer is out early today (1.00 PM EST) , I will check with her tommorow or she will send email tommorrow. any questions please let me know.

www.usabal.com

New addition

Hi, My attorney just send my papers for Concurrent filing of I 140/ 485 today. Just wanna say hello to all. I will update with my other details as soon as I get them. And what are the processing dates going on for 140 for EB2? Since I applied for concurrent, it doesnt help much, but just curious as in when to expect them.....
Thx,:cool:

how long ?

How long is the I-140 currently taking ? Any ideas.
I also filed the I-140 & I-485 using the concurrent filing policy.
Now, lets hope for a speedy approval ...

Hi All

I received email confirmation from my lawyer saying that my I 140 is approved. My RD/ND is July 24,2002. Still AVM system is saying my case is pending.

Jitup

Any news from your side. Check with Lawyer, You might received your approval also. Don't trust AVM.

congrats lala,

Originally posted by lala123
Hi All

I received email confirmation from my lawyer saying that my I 140 is approved. My RD/ND is July 24,2002. Still AVM system is saying my case is pending.

Jitup

Any news from your side. Check with Lawyer, You might received your approval also. Don't trust AVM.

Congrats lala..

Gumnaam and others, do you thing we shud maintain another list with concurrent filing guys list. Let me know.
I was looking in Vermont SC thread, and they wrote that someones wife got EAD in 15 days after concurrent filing. Hope the same works out for us also:p

AVM hasnt been updated for my case

Guys,

FYI,

My I140 got approved on 08/23/02 EB3, labor subst. I even have a copy of the approval notice with me. As of last night, the AVM was still not updated so please continually check with your attorneys rather than relying wholly on the AVM.

Good luck

Rambo

ALL

I filed 485 with 140 Receipt. Now my 140 is approved. Did we have to inform INS on our 485 application that I 140 is approved. What are the steps. Did any one know

kingno1

I agree. Infact, that is what i was looking for in the other CSC related threads. Was not able to find any. We definitely want to have such a tracker, since many of us who have filed recently mustve used concurrent filing.

Hi Rambo,

I am planning to apply for I-140 in California using labor substitution. Since you have gone through the same process, could you please let me know if there are any things that I need to double check.

please advise!!

Concurrent 140/485

Looks like 140 is taking abt 20 days - 1 month for approval.
Guys, can someone post other lead times from the date of applying of 140 and 485 so that we will have an idea when we can expect them?
Thx,