I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

CSC Updates ??

Does any one knows when CSC is going to publish its October 15th processing dates?
All other service centers have posted theirs, why does CSC is not?
Does any one has received any approvals on their I-140, or EAD or AP in this month of october?

Thanks

CSC Processing Dates as of 10/15/2003

I just found out that CSC has released processing dates as of 10/15/2003.
http://www.aila.org/fileViewer.aspx?docID=11475
The dates have not moved at all as from the last time. I dont see any movement in the dates for
I-140 EB2, I-485, I-130 and why is the AP I-131 dates are not shown. They are just black.
Any one has any idea?

Thanks
Ladka26

To All who replied on my post regarding EAD on Hold

To All who replied on my post regarding EAD on Hold

No clarification from lawyers, so far on meaning of "hold"

and in particular
to lcauser,
no RFE on I-140, lawyers got reply that it is just waiting to be processed ...
to lisansw,
I went to San Jose SC. There were no questions about I-140, the officer just typed wac from I-765 waited couple seconds and said:" ...you know ... your ead is ... on hold I can't issue interim ead ... go and contact laguna niguel center ..."
well, just learned that current date on EAD is 07/23/03 and my RD is 07/24/03 ...
Well, all this pure off topic to this board, just spending my time ...
Good luck to everybody !

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD on Hold, this one may throw some light..

from

http://www.immigration-information.com/showthread.php?t=1350

for more details see the thread.

In response to a request for clarification made by the American Immigration Lawyers' Association, the INS Immigrant Services Division provided the following information:

"ISD reminds us that concurrent filing refers to an I-485, I-765 and I-131 filed with an I 140 as well as an I-485, I-765 and I-131 filed to join a pending I-140. If the I 140/ I-485 are filed concurrently, the service centers must take the following steps:

(1) Conduct a prima facie review of the I-140 petition within 45 days of receipt or adjudicate the petition within 60 days. If a center determines that an RFE is required, the RFE must be issued within 75 days of petition receipt. Where the center is adjudicating cases within 60 days, it is possible that an RFE will be issued for “additional evidence”, rather than “initial evidence”.

(2) Maintain a 60-day processing time for concurrently filed I-140s. As indicated above, if an RFE will be issued, it must be issued within 75 days. Once the service center decides to issue an RFE, the RFE will cover any and all evidence. It will not be limited to “initial evidence”. Per 8 CFR 103.2(b)(10)(ii), interim benefits will not be granted based on an application or petition held in suspense for the submission of requested “initial evidence”. In addition, 8 CFR 103.2(b)(10)(i) provides the regulatory basis for restarting the clock at the time the Service receives the response to the RFE. The center then has an additional 90 days to adjudicate the I 765 before an interim EAD will be issued. Therefore, where “initial evidence” is requested or where “initial evidence” and “additional evidence” are both requested, the clock stops on the EAD processing. If the RFE is issued for “additional evidence” only, the clock will not stop and the interim benefits (EAD and advance parole) will be processed.

(3) If there is no processing hold due to an RFE for “initial evidence” or for both “initial evidence” and “additional evidence” and if the 90 day processing is not met at the centers, District Offices should continue to process the I-765s."

packer4

I guess I am in the same situation.
No RFE, but just pending.

Actually I was about to go to local office to get iEAD.
In Los Angeles, people have to go to the office around
3am to 4am (this is crazy). Anyway, I decided to send
inquiry after reading your message instead of going to
the office.

my ND of EAD, I-140, I-485 is April 28th

kenboo

Re: Dangerous RFEs on 140 !!!! - advice please

Alright guys, here is my status. The response to the RFE was received by INS on oct 30, 5 days before deadline! and this is what the message says:
-----------
On October 30, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.
--------------
my wac series is: wac031015****

270 days after 2 RFEs ..ridiculous!!!!

--Rox

Originally posted by masti25
Linuxrox,

I don't have much information. But regarding the point (2), it should work. In one of my friends company, they lost a labor too and they asked BCIS to get the original from DOL and it worked out for them. Check out the link.

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/faqsanswers.asp#perm12

Hope it helps. Cheers.

I-140 at CSC

My Lawyer is saying that she has not received any RFE on my I-140(EB2). My R/D and N/D is both 5/5/2003.
Still it says it will take 270 to 300 days. 10 months for I-140? That is really ridiculous.

Current Status:

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on May 5, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I filed 485 on 08/5/2003 with EAD and AP application.
I applied for emergency advanced parole and it got approved. But havent recd the AP yet. It must be on its way.
DOes anyone think that they will issue RFE on my I-140 or they will just approve it when the golden moment comes?

ladka,

I guess you shouldn't be worrying too much as BCIS is processing I140 cases with RD 05/05

Best of luck

My I-140 is now pending for 610 days.

Last month after repeated bugging my attorney sent a query to BCIS asking for an update. After one month they got a response like -
'Your case will be forwarded for review'. In the mean time I received 2 RFEs and the last one was received by BCIS 6 months back.

Finally the 140 processing date for EB2 moved to June 16 2003.

Hi ,

I have scrolled down the processing times accidentally
and found that the table contained another set of dates
for 140, 129, 485. The dates given in the last portion of
table looks like latest.

Finally the 140 processing date for EB2 moved to June 16 2003.
I guess these dates are correct as one my friend received
his H1b extenstion approved (filed on june 16th). See 129 processing time reflects june 26th.

- SK

Which table were you looking at? Which service center? Do you have URL to the table? I am not seeing anything you mentioned in Oct. 15th report from CSC.

... old (off) topic ... ead on hold

to kenboo, probably our situation is similar (probably ladka has similar too), (EAD) I went to San Jose center at 5 am and was ~30 ... ead processing started at 8 am and at 9:30 I was out with "on hold " comment ... lawyers did not get anything , but they did not filed inquiry , just phone call ... anyway , kenboo you are doing great job with your scanner !
To All,
last CSC JIT is 10/15/03 on aila website ... so not sure what is mentioned by askgc

Last edited by a moderator:
old (off) topic ... ead on hold ... answer on my own question

Just FYI
CSC Updates – 11/18/03
Division I (I-131, I-140, I-485, I-526, I-529)
EAD and Advance Parole applications filed in Conjunction with a concurrent I-485/I-140 are still being put on hold pending prima facie review “when the case reaches normal processing time.” What does this mean?

I-765’s and I-131’s are not placed on hold while waiting for prima facie review. After a review, if an I-140 does not meet prima facie eligibility, the I-765 and I-131 are then placed on processing hold.

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/cscupd111803.html

PS. Since Current Processing Date 06/16/03 (on 11/15/03) it is too early to file formal inquiry (RD 06/03/03)

prima facie review time?

So how long does 'prima facie review' take? 6 months or 1yr??

Why did they need 3 months before to issue EAD and AP? Is there no review before they issued that?

What happens if the application doesn't meet concurrent filing requirement in 'prima facie review'? It sounds like if an application passes this review the remaining stages should go faster. right? but if it doesn't make the remaining stages any faster then whats the use of this review? if all the review does is to check for eligibility, does it need months to decide that?

could someone throw some light on that.

different subject: why does StLouis guys need 4-5 months to stamp a passport given all **ORIGINAL** docs: h1 extension approval, passport, employer letter???

to me it just sounds like put in as many as delays as u can think of. maybe they will come up with some personal technical interview or something in the future.

Could someone explain what in the world this means?

"During the time of filing initial proof is required. Lack of proof will not be considered for concurrent filing and these cases would then be referred through regular processing. The review process refers to the basic requirements for each category, supported by the statute and regulation.

The concurrently filed I-485s will be adjudicated in file date order with other I-485s for which the I-140 has already been approved."

Does this mean that if you have received an ND/RD for the app, it passed the prima facie review? Or do the dates on the BCIS website reflect dates as of which prima facie review is done?

packer4,
I saw your post, I have a queston on that,
I filed I765 and I131 with concurrent I140/I485 in September this year, I am planning to go to the local(San Jose) office for a I-EAD if I wouldn't receive it within 90 days of receipt, which I was told by local INS officer before. But today from your posting, I think I may not get it then if the curious "put on hold pending" is on my case, so the INS promise "90 days I-EAD" is meaningless.

Do you have any experience on this?
Does anybody help on this?
thx.