I-140 Approvals after transfer from CSC to TSC

Concurrent filer

vpHope said:
Guys, i applied 140 on March 29. Got approved !! :D

Receipt Number: wac061325xxxx

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 27, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Congrats!
Did u file your I140 and I485 concurrently?

EB1-EA approved

Just wnated to share my information, my case was approved on 27th March 2006.

RD: 8th March 2006
ND: 9th March 2006

LUD: 03/21/2006 Transferred from CSC to TSC
04/27/2006 Case received mt TSC on 03/29/2006

Approved on 03/27/2006

Folks,
Just wanted to share that my I-140 was approved today. Just checked the status and was surprised to see that it was approved.

Now, hope it is this fast for 485 too...

Good luck to everyone whose's cases were transferred to Texas. They are pretty fast when compared to CSC.

Hi, did you file I140/485 concurrently?

cadesi said:
Folks,
Just wanted to share that my I-140 was approved today. Just checked the status and was surprised to see that it was approved.

Now, hope it is this fast for 485 too...

Good luck to everyone whose's cases were transferred to Texas. They are pretty fast when compared to CSC.

inqsit said:
CAPD02,

My application was sent to texas somewhere last two weeks of march

But havent been able to get online status. Get a "Receipt Number cannot be found" message

Looks like you are able to get status for you case online

Was your application sent to texas directly ? or was transferred from CA ?

What are the first 3 numbers in your receipt number after the SRC-06- ?

(thats the number of working days from oct 1 when uscis year starts)

Thanks,

inqsit

inqsit,

My I-140 was the second petition (Amendam due to company merge) filed at TX. My receipt number is SRC06145.

First one filed at CA and transfered to TX.

I able to see the both the cases (CA & TX) online.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. As I've said, mine got approved last April 25 with ND of Feb 22. What will be next step? Is there a way we can monitor the progress of our case at NVC? Thanks.

Gurus:

1. My colleague's 140 was approved 04/17/06 (RD Feb.06, EB3). However, we are concerned about the text on the approval notice, and want advice from other who have received approval:

"The above petition has been approved. We have sent it to the Department of State National Visa Center (NVC), 32 Rochester Avenue, Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909. NVC processes all approved immigrant visa petitions that need consular action. It also determines which consular post is the appropriate consulate to complete visa processing. The NVC will then forward the approved petition to that consulate."

Question from those who have received the printed approval notice: Nowhere in this approval notice does it talk about AOS or 485. Is this something the attorney needs to get corrected? Or does it often happen this way but would not be a problem for AOS? (The applicant wants AOS).

Any advice and insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. My own case is WAC-06-044 ... EB3, transfer to TSC 03/21/06 ... still waiting!

Got Approval notice mail today.
CA EB3
ND: 12/22/2005, AD: 05/01/2006
PD: 05/2002

Good luck to all you guys!

Mine is approved too. (WAC061085xxxx)
Applied sometime in feb.
RD: Mar 01 06
Mar 24 Transferred to TSC
AD May 01 06

--MC

approval notice not recd i-140

does the notice of approval take much time to be received...i got the email on April 12 but no approval received so far...is it normal to receive so late...this is from TSC on the tfd I 140 from CSC...can someone reply ..thx

You will not receive 140 approval letter. Your lawyer or company will.

sri2006 said:
does the notice of approval take much time to be received...i got the email on April 12 but no approval received so far...is it normal to receive so late...this is from TSC on the tfd I 140 from CSC...can someone reply ..thx

I-140 Approved EB2

Got mail on the 2nd that my I-140 was approved

3 Emails from CRIS

Checked status online to get same message

I-1485 is pending

Thanks
ZB

I140 approved. Applied Dec 2005.

Since I've benefitted so much from this forum, I thought I would share my I140 approval news. Applied Dec 2005. Approval emails (all 3 of them) received today. BTW, where do they mail the approval notice?