I-140 Applied in January 2006

H1B-GC

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Anyone applied I-140 in January '06 and got any LUD changes or Approvals?? Please post your cases on this thread.

Thanks

My Case :
I-140 RD: 01/13(EB2)
LUD : 01/18 , 03/06

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Brother same status. Looks like our files are in the same box.

I-140 RD: 01/04 (EB3 - PD: Mar 04)
LUD: 1/18, 3/06

I noticed all Jan 2006 filer got LUD on 3/6. I came across more than 10 cases who got lUD on 3/6/6.

reg: LUDs change

Yes, even our case also got updated on 03/06 for I140.

PD: May, 2000
I-485 RD: Jan 11, 2006, ND: Jan 17, 2006.
I-140 RD: Jan 11, 2006, ND: Jan 17, 2006

Surprising that so many of us have LUD change on 3/06 . Did anyone got an email notifying the change in LUD??

Include My Case

EB2
LC - Approved Oct. 2005
I140/I485/EAD - Concurrent Filing
PD - Jan 26, 2006
ND - Jan 29, 2006
EAD - Approved March 6 Card Rcvd - March 9
FP - Done March 4
I140 LUD - March 6
I485 LUD - March 11

Lud ??

Hi,
Can someone please explain to me what is LUD? Please see below for my case details

I-140 Received Date 01/10/06

I just checked the online status of my case using the EAC... but it still shows the same old message that my case was received on Jan 10th.

Thanks.

triashu said:
Hi,
Can someone please explain to me what is LUD? Please see below for my case details

I-140 Received Date 01/10/06

I just checked the online status of my case using the EAC... but it still shows the same old message that my case was received on Jan 10th.

Thanks.
LUD - Last Update

so far I noticed one case was approved who filed in Jan 2006
mananD: RD 1/3/6 AD: 2/16/6.

Any more cases deatials... please post here

No LUDs for me

My 140 receipt date is Jan 4, 06. applied under EB3 perhaps that has something to do with it. Amazing that an I140 applied in Jan got approved in 3 months wow!

My 140 is approved.
Applied for I-140 at VSC. Receipt notice on Dec 06. Approved on 3/29/06. PD is Apr 2002. EB2.
nj_skm

Darna said:
EB2
LC - Approved Oct. 2005
I140/I485/EAD - Concurrent Filing
PD - Jan 26, 2006
ND - Jan 29, 2006
EAD - Approved March 6 Card Rcvd - March 9
FP - Done March 4
I140 LUD - March 6
I485 LUD - March 11

Darna...How come your PD is Jan 26, 2006 when your LC has already been approved in Oct. 2005.

jify30 said:
Darna...How come your PD is Jan 26, 2006 when your LC has already been approved in Oct. 2005.

My lawyer didn't submit I140 and I485 until January 26. She made sure every single, possible documents is submitted all at the same time to avoid any RFE's. Hence, the time gap between LC approval and PD of

Could I-140 LUD 3/06/2006 be the transfer date?

Hi all,

What if VSC I-140 LUD 3/06/2006 be the transfer date of 2006 January cases to Nebraska? I don't believe what is said in INS's notice. They messed up labor certifications. It is happening again. :(

Regards,

tuarek

any application pending or received before Aprils 1st stays at the same service center until completion. Rule applies to only the ones after 1st.

check the USICS Memo

"Cases received before April 1st will generally be processed to completion by the center where they were received. To launch the processing initiative, USCIS has revised the filing instructions for each form type by establishing one filing location for each service center pairing. Applicants and petitioners should note that the service center designated as the filing location for a case type is not necessarily the service center that will adjudicate the case. Customers should pay close attention to their filing receipt because the service center that generates the receipt notice is the center that will complete the adjudication."

check the memo @

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/filingchangi129i140.pdf

adkgc said:
any application pending or received before Aprils 1st stays at the same service center until completion. Rule applies to only the ones after 1st.

check the USICS Memo

"Cases received before April 1st will generally be processed to completion by the center where they were received. To launch the processing initiative, USCIS has revised the filing instructions for each form type by establishing one filing location for each service center pairing. Applicants and petitioners should note that the service center designated as the filing location for a case type is not necessarily the service center that will adjudicate the case. Customers should pay close attention to their filing receipt because the service center that generates the receipt notice is the center that will complete the adjudication."

check the memo @

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/filingchangi129i140.pdf[/QU
OTE]

adkgc,

I too think that VSC will complete the processing as per the meno. There will not be any file transfering. Can anyone check this so that we know for sure?

Did you file on the 27th or Is that your ND? I filed concurrently on 03/15 and my ND is 27th.

Darna said:
My lawyer didn't submit I140 and I485 until January 26. She made sure every single, possible documents is submitted all at the same time to avoid any RFE's. Hence, the time gap between LC approval and PD of

but isn't PD the date when your labor was approved. Or am I wrong?

jify30 said:
but isn't PD the date when your labor was approved. Or am I wrong?

PD is the receipt date of Labor.
What Darna is refering to is RD not PD - receipt date of I140/I485/ etc...