I-140 Applications in Security Check

approved

my I-140 got approved today . it took more then 2 year 6 months to get cleared.

this was the message change
///
This case has been approved. On September 20, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.
////

thanks everyone for sharing information . I think all our delayed I-140 cases are now getting processed .

thanks again to all of you in this forum. Hope you all will get soon.

wish you all the best.

Hi freebird140,
Congratulations, Did you get Security Check on your I140. Please let us know.

Thank's

freebird140 said:
my I-140 got approved today . it took more then 2 year 6 months to get cleared.

this was the message change
///
This case has been approved. On September 20, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.
////

thanks everyone for sharing information . I think all our delayed I-140 cases are now getting processed .

thanks again to all of you in this forum. Hope you all will get soon.

wish you all the best.

security check

Hi there,

After the submission of my second RFE everytime I try to follow up with USCIS with the help of senator, attorney they used to tell me that my case is in overseas investigation , checks . not under there jurisdiction , etc. etc.

thanks

freebird14o,

Congratulations on your I-140 approval !!. I am almost in a similar situation like you. My I-140 was filed in Sep 2003 and got stuck in security review for more than 2 years. First RFE was sent in Jan '06 and second one in May '06. We responded to the second RFE 2 months ago and still waiting.

I would like to talk to you offline. I have sent you a private msg. Could you please respond to that ?. I appreciate it.

I got the magic mail this morning that my I140 is approved. I have waited for almost 2 years and have always been told that my application is in security review when inquired through Senators and Congresswomen. Since mine was a labor substitution, I was not sure if I can upgrade to premium processing. I finally upgraded to premium processing last week and got the approval this morning.

I'm so relived. Either the security checks are cleared or they have transferred the checks to the pending I485. I'll worry about that later, for now I'm going to enjoy this occasion. Sometimes patience pays off and since PP is available now, all of us can get out of this hole by upgrading to PP.

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATES colt_fan, I am sure you goona enjoy Colt-Titans game this Sunday. Question for you, are you employee of the same company who filed 140/485 for you.
I am also using sub labor but future employment.

colts_fan said:
I got the magic mail this morning that my I140 is approved. I have waited for almost 2 years and have always been told that my application is in security review when inquired through Senators and Congresswomen. Since mine was a labor substitution, I was not sure if I can upgrade to premium processing. I finally upgraded to premium processing last week and got the approval this morning.

I'm so relived. Either the security checks are cleared or they have transferred the checks to the pending I485. I'll worry about that later, for now I'm going to enjoy this occasion. Sometimes patience pays off and since PP is available now, all of us can get out of this hole by upgrading to PP.

Colt_Fan, Could you please tell us when did u upgrade 140 to PP ? How long it took you to get magic email ?

Sorry guys, but I am looking for little info regarding PHOTOs on EAD and AP? I remmber on EAD now we have staright face but I was reading for AP it still says side side with right ear ?
Could some one can tell me what kind of PHOTO I should send alongwith my EAD and AP applications
Thanks

congratulations

colts_fan said:
USCIS recived the premium processing request on 10/03 and they approved it on 10/05.
colts_fan,
I am very happy for you that you are out of this 140 torture. Do u by any chance know if your case is using a copy labor or you guys had the original labor certification ?
chicchu

chicchu said:
colts_fan,
I am very happy for you that you are out of this 140 torture. Do u by any chance know if your case is using a copy labor or you guys had the original labor certification ?
chicchu

I'm pretty sure that the attorney submitted original certified labor when applying for I140/I485.

Last edited by a moderator:
colts_fan said:

Congratulations.. By the way, with sub labor can we upgrade I140 to premium processing? I read somewhere, PP is only for regular cases.. Please explain..

AugLabor said:
Congratulations.. By the way, with sub labor can we upgrade I140 to premium processing? I read somewhere, PP is only for regular cases.. Please explain..
You can upgrade to premium processing even if it is substitution- provided they did the filing with a original labor certificate and not a copy of it

I had my EAD approved today.

For people in security check and who's EAD were pending last time they applied------------

Apply again and do an online EAD application, it would most probably be approved.

sensat said:
I had my EAD approved today.

For people in security check and who's EAD were pending last time they applied------------

Apply again and do an online EAD application, it would most probably be approved.

Sensat:- I have filled my EAD and AP application I was about to send it, do you think I need to apply online rather than snail mail ? How do you pay via online ? What document they need ? I mean don't we have to send them PHOTO etc ?

Also If some one can tell me where I need to send my application for EAD and AP. My I140/485 are pending with NSC

Thanks