I-140/485 Applied In December 2004

When my attorney made the inquiry I got the reply saying Files have been just moved to Adjudication Area and in 4 days they approved the application.

Could you tell us how long it took for your lawyer to get the reply from USCIS after sending out the inquiry.

Thanks!

GC Guy said:
When my attorney made the inquiry I got the reply saying Files have been just moved to Adjudication Area and in 4 days they approved the application.

I sent the inquiry by using email address CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov,
some people here asked attorney to send out the inquiry,

is there any difference?

just wondering if attorney might be getting more accurate reply.

Thx

JRider2004 said:
Could you tell us how long it took for your lawyer to get the reply from USCIS after sending out the inquiry.

Thanks!

Inqiury was filed on Friday evening, we got the reply by Monday Morning, by Thursday the case was approved.

I did not get doc yet for I140 RFE but LUD say i got RFE on my I140.

Does anybody get this type of RFE which i got on my 485.

Unheard of, status message on 485

Gurus,

I got status update on my(no change on spouse's) 485,

"On June 24, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

Does this mean there is an RFE or is it just an update because I mailed them and was told its in FBI Name check?

I have the same message for my 131/765 (which were already approved)

2nd_try
----------------------------------------------------------------------
LCA/I140 AD July 2001.
Laid off and rehired, Company got acquired.
I140 amendment(tax id) RD 1/28, ND 2/14 LUD 03/25 [RFE], 05/10 [RFE replied], AD 05/13
EAD RD 1/28, ND 2/1 iEAD 05/18, AD 06/04(for both)
AP RD 1/28, ND 2/1 AD 05/20 (spouse 05/23)
I485 RD 1/28, ND 2/1, biometric/FP 03/05, LUD 03/15 (spouse 3/11), stuck in "FBI name check" LUD 06/16

Looks like CSC issued RFE on my I-140 and my wife's I-485 on May 19th. I received the I-1485 RFE (about birth certificate and Emp letter for primary beneficiary) on May 23 and responded on June 3rd. My emplyer did not informed me about I-140 RFE at all. When I called the emergency number got to know that RFE was issued. Upon repeated phone calls and emails to my employer, he revealed about the RFE and it was about ability to pay.
I recvd email for my I-485 enquirty saying that 'Stuck with name check' . On the same day online message changed to ,

On June 13, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Till today I have not recvd anything. I have no idea what does it mean ? Anybody with the same LUD/message after the inquiry?

Thanks
ram_gc

jolly_fellow said:
Hi ram_gc,
what was your RFE. were they very complex or simple.
I got the RFE the same day as yours.

Guys,

Received my card..

Approval Email Recd : 5/30/05
PP Stamped : 6/6/05
Card Ordered : 6/15/05
Card Mailed : 6/22/05
Card Received : 6/28/05
Peace of Mind : Forever..

Hi AASHAAVADHI,

Congrats on your Card. Aashaavadhi how do you know that Card Order and Card Mailed ? I got my passport stamp on June 16th so when can i expect my card? When i look into your dates it took exact 3 weeks to get the card. I am from CSC. Please let me know where can i find card order and card posted?Is there any site for this?

qa_guy26 said:
Hi AASHAAVADHI,

Congrats on your Card. Aashaavadhi how do you know that Card Order and Card Mailed ? I got my passport stamp on June 16th so when can i expect my card? When i look into your dates it took exact 3 weeks to get the card. I am from CSC. Please let me know where can i find card order and card posted?Is there any site for this?

You will receive emails from USCIS if you have setup the emails. It is exactly the same way you get the emails regarding approval. OR you can use the online status system with your WAC number. It seems that currently CSC is taking anywhere between 2-4 weeks..

I-140 Approval

I got my I-140 approved on 7/26/05.
Strangely, no approval emails from uscis so far.

I got a copy of the courtesy approval sent to my employer by official email.

Good luck to those waiting.

jolly_fellow said:
I got my I-140 approved on 7/26/05.
Strangely, no approval emails from uscis so far.

I got a copy of the courtesy approval sent to my employer by official email.

Good luck to those waiting.

Jolly_fellow,

What was your 140 RD? As you can see from my signature, my RD is 12/27/04 and I still havent heard anything - no RFE no approval. I sent an email enquiry and the reply was the file hasnt cleared background checks and job experience verification. Once that gets cleared, the file will be processed.

I-140 Approval

CS1975 said:
Jolly_fellow,

What was your 140 RD? As you can see from my signature, my RD is 12/27/04 and I still havent heard anything - no RFE no approval. I sent an email enquiry and the reply was the file hasnt cleared background checks and job experience verification. Once that gets cleared, the file will be processed.

I-140/I-485(Concurrent)
Application Date : 12/21/04
RD: 12/28/04
140 : RFE 5/23/05 Reply to RFE : 7/8/05 AD: 7/26/05

In the whole process I only enquired once on emergency number. So I am not in a position to guide you. Good luck to you anyways.

jolly_fellow said:
I-140/I-485(Concurrent)
Application Date : 12/21/04
RD: 12/28/04
140 : RFE 5/23/05 Reply to RFE : 7/8/05 AD: 7/26/05

In the whole process I only enquired once on emergency number. So I am not in a position to guide you. Good luck to you anyways.

What was the emergency number you used to find out the I-140 status?
My, I-140 file cannot be found either online or the phone system from the receipt # that my lawyer gave me.
I double checked with her to make sure I have the right #.
She said "The application has to be in their system because the system generates the receipt notice and the adjudicating officer looked up your case through their system."

Any one care to speculate what may be going on here!

Thanks

CSC Emergency number

Navdod,
CSC emergency no is 949 389 3007.
Look for some tips from still_dale in this forum and read them before calling CSC.
Hope this helps