I-140/485 Applied In December 2004

Rfe

RFE for Tax returns, recvd. by USCIS 07/17. LUD on receipt date and two days after that. No change after that.

EB3 - RD 01/12/2005

I have LUD on my 485/I140 RFE recvd on Aug 19. Lets hope for the best.
Please post your changes here on LUD .

Do u have anybody idea 485 can get approves before Oct 05 or we have to wait at least oct 05.

Got my 140 approval

Hello ram and letgetgc,

I came across your posts today and I was watching both of you to identify patterns for my 140 approval. Fortunately, I got my 140 approval email this evening. So it's time share my expereicne :)

I-140 at CSC/Indian if it does matter
Filed - End of December
NO LUD until August (Yes.. no LUD even though my lawyer got RFE)
But attorney got RFE in May last week
Replied for RFE - first week of August
08/18/2005 - USCIS received respone to RFE
08/19/2005 - LUD updated because of RFE response
08/22/2005 - LUD updated in early morning with no message
08/23/2005 - LUD updated in early morning with no message
08/24/2005 - LUD updated in early morning with no message
08/25/2005 - Approved and got email early evening

My research from groups - it generally takes one week to 10 days to get approval after RFE (talking about 140 here).

All the best guys. Both of you should get your 140s in few days if not today. I am in EB3 and I will join you regarding 485s.

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Bob for the info, congrats too.

Here is my case details. Looks USCIS works on adhoc basis.

Filed Concurrent 12/21/05
No LUD for RFE even though my lawyer got RFE.
RFE date 05/25/05
Replied for RFE - 07/29/05
08/05/2005 - USCIS received respone to RFE

No response since then, no LUD.

Keep posting your info, guys.

Thanks.

DesiBob said:
Hello ram and letgetgc,

I came across your posts today and I was watching both of you to identify patterns for my 140 approval. Fortunately, I got my 140 approval email this evening. So it's time share my expereicne :)

Filed - End of December

My research from groups - it generally takes one week to 10 days to get approval after RFE (talking about 140 here).

All the best guys. Both of you should get your 140s in few days if not today. I am in EB3 and I will join you regarding 485s.

Ravi

Hi

What was ur RFE, looks like it depends on RFE type and company. If it is simple RFE , and good company RFE gets approved soon

I did not see a copy of RFE.. neither did I talk to my attorney directly. But I think this is what it was

My labor was approved for EB3. But my attorney by mistake filed 140 in EB2. So RFE was on that. As far as I can guess, my attorney told USCIS "OK fine.. change it to EB3".

I will let you know the approved category as soon as I see the approval.

Hi DesiBob,

Congratulations !! Thanks for sharing the LUD info.
It looks like my RFE response also recieved by CSC during same date as yours.
Hoping to see the approval emails soon....

DesiBob said:
Hello ram and letgetgc,

Filed - End of December

Bob

princeknp said:
Thanks Bob for the info, congrats too.

Here is my case details. Looks USCIS works on adhoc basis.

Filed Concurrent 12/21/05
No LUD for RFE even though my lawyer got RFE.
RFE date 05/25/05
Replied for RFE - 07/29/05
08/05/2005 - USCIS received respone to RFE

No response since then, no LUD.

Keep posting your info, guys.

Thanks.

Hi princeknp,

My RFE recpt date was also same as yours, no LUD or message change after that. Could the delaye be because of name check ?, most of the approvals after RFE seen on this site is after 2 - 3 weeks. Any idea, what was your RFE about ,please post the details

No response after RFE was responded

The response to my RFE for I 140 was received on July 22nd. I have not heard anything after that nor is there any update on the web site. Anyone in the same boat? I'm getting very worried as I'm in the 6th year of my H1.

I140/485 : PD 3rd Jan, 2005

Thanks!

tonysharma said:
The response to my RFE for I 140 was received on July 22nd. I have not heard anything after that nor is there any update on the web site. Anyone in the same boat? I'm getting very worried as I'm in the 6th year of my H1.

I140/485 : PD 3rd Jan, 2005

Thanks!

Hi Tony,

I was in the same situation as you. I had an I-140 RFE and there were no LUD's for 45 days after the response and then I got the sweet Approval emails. So, donot worry about LUD's and pray for the approvals. All the best!!

gc_exp_letter said:
Hi Tony,

I was in the same situation as you. I had an I-140 RFE and there were no LUD's for 45 days after the response and then I got the sweet Approval emails. So, donot worry about LUD's and pray for the approvals. All the best!!

Thanks a ton! That's some respite and hope.

gc_exp_letter said:
Hi Tony,

Hi

Which service centre was this, California ?

Thanks

Hi All

I-140/485 EB2
RD: Dec 30, 2004
AP: Jan 14 ,2005
EAD:Jan 14 ,2005
I140 : March 03, 2005
FP:April, 17, 2005
LUD:4/20/2004
I485 : ????

what is this message implies?

"the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

1.Whether name check done?

2.Waiting for approval, assuming namecheck completed ?

Any help ?

Thanks in advance
eckris

rp12345 said:
nothing for me either. I had 2 LUDs after responding. One was that the response received and 2nd one within 2 days from first one with no message change.

Hi rp2345

In your RFE did they specifically mentioned the word 'Ability to Pay' or asked for tax returns of the company