I-140/485 Applied In December 2004

Hi solaris,

There is no LUD in the web site as well as no message change about my I140 approval. It has been 10 days since I140 approval notice date.

I am waiting for the I485 approval. My lawyer told me that USCIS sends the I485 approval directly to my mailing address.

========================
Hi sspati,
Did you have an LUD on your I140 without any message change before the actual approval.... The table says you did.. I just want to confirm.
-Thanks
solaris
=========================

Anyone with RD 02-Dec-2004 got his/her 485 Approved?

Just curious :confused:

I don't see any 485 approvals here for last 3 weeks. What's going on at CSC?

:eek:

LUD on my 140

I have an LUD on my 140 appn but no status change.Hope this changes to approval.

Did any body else have an LUD on 5/20?

Tensions are mounting

Want to share my experience

CSC_EB3,

Check your case online next Monday, you may get some good news. Do remeber, if you have not gotten any updates on your case by next Monday, most likely RFE. I just experienced this recently and did lots of searches on an array of forums to see any trace or sign before RFE. LUD without message change on 140 is nasty. Someone posted on this forum the same experience as me, like nasty LUD and Black Friday. Check your attorney or company HR frequently. If RFE, in your case, you may get it around May 30. Hope it is NOT RFE.
In order to expedite the cases and eliminate the huge backlogs, CIS is now driving 120 miles per hours to reach the goal of the completion of CIS cases done in 6 months required by President Bush administration. Positively, it is really getting faster and faster in processing our cases; but negatively, in a result of the high speed of processing, a large volume of RFEs has been issued by CIS adjudicators. From our forum, some guys keep scanning the data of thecase processing, obviously we can tell that what a high volume of RFEs has been issued, for instance, Approval: 36, RFE: 27. The rate of RFE is much higher than ever before. 120 miles per hour is FASTer, but the more chances to have traffic accidents.
The above is also confirmed by my own attorny, other attorneys as well.

CSC_EB3 said:
I have an LUD on my 140 appn but no status change.Hope this changes to approval.

Did any body else have an LUD on 5/20?

Tensions are mounting

do we as a beneficiary get the copy of 140 approval notice from UCIS or only Petitioner (attorney) gets it?

My attorney seems to be more busy than the INS :rolleyes: , have no way to find out. :(

Anybody with WAC-05-067-5-XXXX got their 140 / 485 approvals?
I dont see any new approvals/ RFEs for 140/485 for this date for last 15 days :eek: . Please post..

Last edited by a moderator:
josamdee said:
do we as a beneficiary get the copy of 140 approval notice from UCIS or only Petitioner (attorney) gets it?

My attorney seems to be more busy than the INS :rolleyes: , have no way to find out. :(

Anybody with WAC-05-067-5-XXXX got their 140 / 485 approvals?
I dont see any new approvals/ RFEs for 140/485 for this date for last 15 days :eek: . Please post..

both Attorney and your company recieves the approval notice but beneficiary never recieves a copy directly from USCIS

1-140/I-485 approved

Hi all:

I received notice on Friday that my I-140/I-145 was approved. There was no update on the CIS webpage; I was notified through my lawyers. My details are below:

EB2/Sub LC
I-140: 1-18-05 RD, 1-26-05 LUD, 5-17-05 Approval
I-485: 1-18-05 RD, 4-25-05 LUD, 5-17-05 Approval

Fingerprinting done in Feb, EAD and Advance parole approved in March.

yh_mltr2004 said:
yes, i had lud on same date, most probably it is rfe. Most of the approval seen after lud got it very next date, else probability of rfe is more
my roommate had LUD last friday and the status changes to approved on Monday.
Hope that this will happen to us also

485 approved !!! Applied in Feb 05

Guys & Gals,
The online status for my 485 today displayed the sweet message :
APPROVED & CARD ORDERED !!!!!
The 140 application still shows as received (pending) :-(

I dont know what that means.

140 - RD: 12/6/04, LUD: 2/19, 5/10
485 - Rd: 2/8/05 (Feb 8th 2005), LUD: 4/13/05, Approved : 5/23/05

I-140 approved!

140/485/765 RD December 30, 2004; ND January 13, 2005
765 approved and EAD issued - March 5 2005
140 approved - May 18 2005 - No LUD since Fingerprinting in February
485 - pending

I am really elated with all this news. You guys have been a great source of information and support. I will keep you all updated with information on the I-485

Regards

Purplehaze

Congratulations !! Which means CSC is awake and processing the case. I was expecting lots of approvals today like last Monday, but looks like there is none expect yours.
Anyways lets wait for the magic emails :)

bhadrinath said:
Guys & Gals,
The online status for my 485 today displayed the sweet message :
APPROVED & CARD ORDERED !!!!!
The 140 application still shows as received (pending) :-(

I dont know what that means.

140 - RD: 12/6/04, LUD: 2/19, 5/10
485 - Rd: 2/8/05 (Feb 8th 2005), LUD: 4/13/05, Approved : 5/23/05

APPROVED VS APPROVED & CARD ORDERED

Does anyone know why there are two kind of 485 approval messages? Some of us got APPROVED and some of us got APPROVED AND CARD ORDERED?

My 140/485 AP is 5/5/05 and still waiting for approval notice mail. Anyone on the same boat?

Thanks,
ARTY717

date moved to Feb 1st for 140 and Jan 3rd for 485

Hey guys,

I don't know if anything is happening other than the date is being updated. My case is

EB3 Sub Labor:

RD 140/765/485 - Dec 27th 2004
765 - Approved
FP done for me on March 29th
FP Done for my wife on April 10th

No news on I140 and I485?

Got no clue on whats going on!

Last edited by a moderator:
485 approved , but 140 still pending

Is anyone else in this category? What happens now? I have asked
my lawyer to initiate an inquiry into my 140 application.
Has anyone else done the inquiry, now that the JIT dates for 140
have moved beyond 30 days of Dec 2004.

:confused:

My lawyer and employer received approval notice/no e-mail

desi_gandalf said:
Question for all those that got their I-140 approved last week. Have you received the actual notice by snail mail ?

140 approved

My lawyer and employer received 140 approval notice .... Still waiting for 485
Best of luck for those who are waiting for their 140's ...

Hi Badrinath:

How did you find out that your 485 was approved ? Did you status change or you received the paper work via snail mail ?

Congrats to those who got I-140 approved , can you guys also update the worksheet we were using before, Thanks.