I-130 I-485 I-765 Filled ,checks Cashed No Receipt?

yuja11

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,
I filled I-130 I-485 I-765 on June 13th.Today all the ckecks I sent in the package are cashed but I havent receieved any mail or receipt from USCIS yet.Is this normal? What s my next step?
I appreciate all the help in advance
Thanks

It is normal, You should receive the receipts within a week. Just wait for them. Next step, wait for the Fingerprints (Biometrics) appointment. :)

That seems normal. If you want to see the receipt number before you get the receipt notice in mail, look at the backside of the cashed checks (usually image is available online thru your bank's website). It will have your receipt number.

Hi All,

Did you do the adjustment packet? Where did you send it? Chicago or local office. I am getting conflicting information when I call the 800 #.I want to file for my mother. Did you get the med exam done and send it along? I have been told to do that and have everything ready, just not sure where to file? I live in MA. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Meena

it usually takes 3-4 weeks to get notices of receipt. You can't possibly expect to get them within a week of filing...

noa recieved

hey all,
thanks for the responses.I received the notices for all 3 cases today.I checked the cases online and uscis website told me nothing but what it says on receipt letters.so i am waiting for my biometrics appoinntment letter now.
good luck to me:)

Hey guys,
I filled I-130 I-485 I-765 on June 13th.Today all the ckecks I sent in the package are cashed but I havent receieved any mail or receipt from USCIS yet.Is this normal? What s my next step?
I appreciate all the help in advance
Thanks

Hi..sometime you can know the receipt number from the check that has been endorsed. Look at the back of the check if you can see the receipt number of your case. I found my I-140 receipt from the check. My lawyer didn't tell me. He emailed me a copy of the receipt when he asked for the fees. Good luck!!

hey all,
thanks for the responses.I received the notices for all 3 cases today.I checked the cases online and uscis website told me nothing but what it says on receipt letters.so i am waiting for my biometrics appoinntment letter now.
good luck to me:)

Good for you. Now begin to contemplate the meaning of the word "patience". :cool:

receipt number from the back of the check

Hi

I applied for a visa transfer for an H1 on April 13 2007.

I have got the receipt number from the back of the check and have also confirmed that it is the correct number by calling the USCIS.

My lawyer is saying that I can use this number to start the job, but I am doubtful, if I join and something happens to my case. Is it safe to go ahead and join my new employer or should I stay back till I receive the complete approval notice from USCIS.

Thanks in advance