I-130 For Spouse Since November 2007 and...

YankeeLegend

Registered Users (C)
I have yet to receive anything other than the receipt letter, which was provided to me in January. I am dealing with the Vermont Service Center.

Has any one else experienced such a delay? This is getting out of hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a US Citizen born and raised. :confused:

The reason it was asked because the timeframe is very different based on whether you are a USC or a LPR.

Is your spouse here in the US and did you file a I-485 or are you filing for Consular Processing abroard?

The reason it was asked because the timeframe is very different based on whether you are a USC or a LPR.

Is your spouse here in the US and did you file a I-485 or are you filing for Consular Processing abroard?

I put that icon :confused: because I'm just so frustrated. I filed an I-130 accompanied with the G-325A form. My spouse is overseas. Thats whats making this process even more painful.

Consular processing on average takes a year. You should be half way through it already since you applied in Nov 2007. Which consulate will your spouse apply at? Consulates have varying loads.

I put that icon :confused: because I'm just so frustrated. I filed an I-130 accompanied with the G-325A form. My spouse is overseas. Thats whats making this process even more painful.

Yes you should be, once the I-130 is approved. Did you compare your NOA date with the current date of I-130s being processed in your service center?