How to withdraw the GC application?

Let me tell you just one thing - specially since you are not native to American culture - being a single parent (even if the child do not live with you) will destroy EVERYTHING in your life. So, if you have the chance to prevent it, please do.

Let me tell you just one thing - specially since you are not native to American culture - being a single parent (even if the child do not live with you) will destroy EVERYTHING in your life. So, if you have the chance to prevent it, please do.

That is definitely so CORRECT. Thank you. I want to treat you a nice dinner for this suggestion.
She comes from a conservative family and community. The chance that she divorces me is very slim. Actually, when we were in the "cold war", she called me back more than I called her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same situation and i had to pull my case before the biometics....It is not always foreigner people who marry to get a green card,but also american citizen spouses can marry a non citizen for benefits..My advice is that , if your wife does not even wanna sponsor you,which shouldnt be too hard to do for her,basically that means she either doesnt love you anymore or she married you for her hidden benefits..Based on your statement, i can understand that she wants to hold you in her hand forever and she thinks that after u get your gc, you ll run away..

""If I get deported and she is pregnant, she will "save" me" This is totally bullshit bro....She wants to have the kid and take your money and im telling you, its so obvious that she wont even sponsor you after giving you all these promises...All she gonna do is to say "IM SORRY" and get your *** deported..Ive been through all that stuff last year..All that stuff is a warning for you..Watch out...Dont ruin your life please..Getting a GC can be too important but you should be going through all that crap on your way to get a GC..

Save your semen..

I asked her last night, her answer was:
1. If I get deported and she is pregnant, she will "save" me.
2. I am the biggest "wolf" in her life, she is so scared of her situation---She is not a confident girl at all.

I believe that she is afraid that I will run away after I get GC from her. Family pressure is her excuse. She does not financially depend on me---she makes 100K a year.

Man...save your sperm 'cause someone wil value that currency more than your current wife. :cool: If she makes about $100k, then find her the nearest sperm bank, they would really love to her $$ to insert someone else's semen. You should not at any cost think that she will change her behavior once you put something in the oven, it will be worse. You don't want to have your child subjected to this kind of childishness because when you have a child, everything is magnified and child support will suck your $$$..:rolleyes:

I had the same situation and i had to pull my case before the biometics....It is not always foreigner people who marry to get a green card,but also american citizen spouses can marry a non citizen for benefits..My advice is that , if your wife does not even wanna sponsor you,which shouldnt be too hard to do for her,basically that means she either doesnt love you anymore or she married you for her hidden benefits..Based on your statement, i can understand that she wants to hold you in her hand forever and she thinks that after u get your gc, you ll run away..

""If I get deported and she is pregnant, she will "save" me" This is totally bullshit bro....She wants to have the kid and take your money and im telling you, its so obvious that she wont even sponsor you after giving you all these promises...All she gonna do is to say "IM SORRY" and get your *** deported..Ive been through all that stuff last year..All that stuff is a warning for you..Watch out...Dont ruin your life please..Getting a GC can be too important but you should be going through all that crap on your way to get a GC..

Thank you so much for your post. I am sorry for my case and your case. Can you tell me what is the result of your case? It ended in divorce? I am sorry to ask you this question.

She said that she and her family are suspicious that I married her for GC. So, I have to apply GC with NIW track to prove that I am not using her. "If I apply it for you, my family will laugh at me." she said.
She said that she NEVER apply GC for me even after we have a baby, even if I lost my job.
That broke my heart.
Now, I do not know I should stay or leave, I should have a child with her or not.
She cooked for me, she is nice to me. She just does NOT apply GC for me.
Sometimes in the midnight, I looked at her baby face, I wanted to say: baby, you sleep so quietly, you do not know how painful I am. I will cry if I leave you.
Yes, I can take NIW track. But I will not be happy.

Man! Listen! pack up your bags and run! Leave this woman and her family alone.......you divorce her instead of you waiting for her to file divorce papers. There alot of women in this country that need a partner right now. Tell her to go the sperm bank to get conceive, she might get lucky and have quadruplets.

BTW: That babyface you are looking at sleeping is that of the devil..........stop waste time hurting and crying. I dont know about you, but before I stay in a situation as yours, I will prefer find myself a whore.

Man! Listen! pack up your bags and run! Leave this woman and her family alone.......you divorce her instead of you waiting for her to file divorce papers. There alot of women in this country that need a partner right now. Tell her to go the sperm bank to get conceive, she might get lucky and have quadruplets.

BTW: That babyface you are looking at sleeping is that of the devil..........stop waste time hurting and crying. I dont know about you, but before I stay in a situation as yours, I will prefer find myself a whore.

I totally agree with him....I stayed married for one year and i decided to file based on the good faith we had...then she run away and made me pull my case after making me do all the favors and spend all that money over 10k..
Now she is divorcing me..I had some proofs that she was abusing me but i didnt keep them with me cuz i never thought that she would decide to divorce me when im about to make it..

My lawyer withdrew my case about a month ago..My Theory is that,US born citizens can never understand how hard it is to go through all that process for a foreign born spouse..so ,no matter how good the marriage is,US citizen spouses can easily take advantage of spouse's situation with uscis..The babyface that i was looking at sleeping turned out to be satan after getting what she wanted from me...In today's marriages,its all about a strategy game that u have to play your cards wisely by foreseeing where your decision will take you to..Divorce her rite away..Staying married to her doesnt give you anything but time and money loss..She will do nothing for you..Even if you would have a kid from her or work your asss off to make her happy,she will never ever help you out...

Good Luck

I do not think she is evil person. She told me:
1. She used to worked in a store when her sister went to grad school. She paid her sister's rent and living expense at that time. Later, when she went to grad schoo too, they became even poorer. Her father kept gambling or spent his money in buying jewery for some other young ladies (going ouotside to have a fair). He did not paid a penny for her tuition fee. These two girls hated their father to the bone. They never talked with him for years.
Her sister paid off all her grad school tuition loan, which is $50k or more.
2. One of her sibling's house is under her name (it is easier to get a loan base on her salary). I promised her if something happened btw she and me, I would never ask a penny out from this house. She just trusts my words, never asked me to sign a paper work.
3. She told me she was a virgin when she married me.
4. Her sister told her:"You have been married for one year. Go to have a baby. I will help you to take care of the baby." Her sister has a very important effect upon her. I do not know it is a good idea or not to have an open talk with her sister?

I do not think she is evil person.

I don't think she's an evil person either. I just don't think she has the maturity right now to be married. My advice still stands - if you want to save the marriage, see a marriage counselor. If you don't, see a divorce attorney.

But either way you need professional assistance in areas other than immigration.

the consensus here is that you do not and i repeat DO NOT have a baby with this woman. As others have said, put a stake in the ground. Ask her point blank, while looking in her eyes if she loves you. then ask her why she wants to ruin you. Reassure her you aint going now where after ur papers. Reassure her you ain't her father either and the only person you have eyes for is her...Talk to her sister as well..Be friends with her sister as she wields great influence. In sales, we call this the influencer (sister) and KDL (key decision maker)-which in ur case consists of her fam & her (which points to her immaturity as a woman). Know your worst case scenario (NIW) and be prepared to implement/play it (no bluffing on the divorce). That sometimes can set her straight. it not a matter of you using her for the GC,,its a matter of you staying here legally and building a family with her. (of course after your 10 yr GC). my 2 cents

OP is in denial

GA0509,

As you can see in the thread, we have been preaching to the OP to avoid this woman. Most importantly, he needs to use protection while having sex with this woman, because you don't want to have a child with an immature person like his wife. :cool: He mentioned last night the his wife is a virgin or was a virgin when they got married, in the large scheme of things, I am not sure how that is relevant to her character and maturity when it comes to making decision as a married couple.

The OP is going to suffer dire consequences if he allows himself to be fooled his wife. If you are facing a deportation, why would it become imperative for her now to save him? Can't she prevent the deportation process itself before it even begin? :confused: I am getting the sense that OP can befriend all her family members, but they have already concluded he is in her vagina for the papers...:rolleyes: So, he can try to influence them, his primary focus should be to find a solution to the quandry which is his immigration status at some point, if it isn't already a sticky point. I agree with your advise, but the OP need to decide because he sees his spouse everyday...:( I also suspect the OP is in denial on this situation. :)

1. She used to worked in a store when her sister went to grad school. She paid her sister's rent and living expense at that time. Later, when she went to grad schoo too, they became even poorer. Her father kept gambling or spent his money in buying jewery for some other young ladies (going ouotside to have a fair). He did not paid a penny for her tuition fee. These two girls hated their father to the bone. They never talked with him for years.
2. One of her sibling's house is under her name (it is easier to get a loan base on her salary). I promised her if something happened btw she and me, I would never ask a penny out from this house. She just trusts my words, never asked me to sign a paper work.
4. Her sister told her:"You have been married for one year. Go to have a baby. I will help you to take care of the baby." Her sister has a very important effect upon her. I do not know it is a good idea or not to have an open talk with her sister?

You are just living in self denial.......you are the only one in love. This woman is just about herself and her sisters. Virgin when she married to you: Oh yeah! and you beleive that after the way she treated you.

Well, they say love is blind, for some people rather, so I guess you are getting yourself fooled. You know what? You are the one that is NOT mature. Be a man and see what is really coming at you.

I don't think she's an evil person either. I just don't think she has the maturity right now to be married. My advice still stands - if you want to save the marriage, see a marriage counselor. If you don't, see a divorce attorney.

But either way you need professional assistance in areas other than immigration.

She said today: "I am not going to see a marriage counselor. You go by yourself. You just want someone to make me feel guilty."

Ok..

She said today: "I am not going to see a marriage counselor. You go by yourself. You just want someone to make me feel guilty."

Since you have known the answer for some time, what do you need advice on? I am not sure I understand the focus of your continuing update on her actions, because every posting here has been warning you to be cautious about your spouse.

Just hang tough, but use protection cause your wife isn't ready to have a child. You need to focus on alternatives to your situation, like actively looking for employment which can sponsor you for H1B visa.

Yeah! she's right.......why would she let you make a jackass out of the 2 of you. You go by yourself. You are the one that need a counselor, better yet you need you head examined.

Since you have known the answer for some time, what do you need advice on? I am not sure I understand the focus of your continuing update on her actions, because every posting here has been warning you to be cautious about your spouse.

Just hang tough, but use protection cause your wife isn't ready to have a child. You need to focus on alternatives to your situation, like actively looking for employment which can sponsor you for H1B visa.

like finding yourself a new woman.

HEY WAKE UP!!!! SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU...AND I DON'T THINK SHE EVER DID! I am a woman, and i will do everything to support my husband. What she has done for her family has nothing to do with your situation now. She is protecting her interests and properties, and you are not ONE of them....so WAKE UP!!!!!