How to Send her Back to India ?

Confusedd

I'm US citizen
My wife came to US 12 months ago, got CR green card.
Now she ran out of house with passport, green card and social security card, and police caught her on road.
She gave false statement that i slapped her.
Police Arrested me for Misdemeanor, i got bailed out next day, gave out restraining orders.
My wife went to Shelter for few days.
Court Let me go without any charges because there was no proof.
City Police Sent me letter saying there are No Charges against me and Case is closed.

Now my wife is back to me.
Can I send her Back to India and Get her Green card cancelled and HOW ??

She is not your cattle. You cannot "send her" anywhere. If there are irreconcilable problems in the relationship between the two of you, you can divorce. Her immigration status is between her and the government and is not for you to "cancel". Unless the marriage was originally not genuine, there is no reason why she would have to lose her status.

**newacct - you are a nasty guy / woman. if you already left the same reply for same question on other forum, why the F*** you left the same message here ?? What you want to prove by pin pointing particular words ? That shows you are just passing time and never want to help people.. just stay away from my problem. People come on these Kind of FORUMS for solutions NOT for your LECTURES.
Even CATTLE is better than CHEATERS.
While she was in india before marriage, She was having boyfriend in new york, who is illegal in usa.
So, she got married to me / used me to come here in usa.
I just got to know this thing on 2nd Nov 16, when i caught her red handed doing bullshit over the phone.
after that the argument started ..!! she also stole $18000 from my store.
Thats why i want her to send back to india... but actually KICK her out of usa.
Ofcourse I will divorce her for sure but on right time..!!
I never wanted to write these things in main question.. but ..!!
Anyways, Please guide, if any body has a good solution.
But Please.. for god sake.. NO LECTURES --- NO Pin Pointing particular Words. !!

**newacct - you are a nasty guy / woman. if you already left the same reply for same question on other forum, why the F*** you left the same message here ?? What you want to prove by pin pointing particular words ? That shows you are just passing time and never want to help people.. just stay away from my problem. People come on these Kind of FORUMS for solutions NOT for your LECTURES.
Even CATTLE is better than CHEATERS.
While she was in india before marriage, She was having boyfriend in new york, who is illegal in usa.
So, she got married to me / used me to come here in usa.
I just got to know this thing on 2nd Nov 16, when i caught her red handed doing bullshit over the phone.
after that the argument started ..!! she also stole $18000 from my store.
Thats why i want her to send back to india... but actually KICK her out of usa.
Ofcourse I will divorce her for sure but on right time..!!
I never wanted to write these things in main question.. but ..!!
Anyways, Please guide, if any body has a good solution.
But Please.. for god sake.. NO LECTURES --- NO Pin Pointing particular Words. !!
Cheating is perfectly legal. She is an adult. I don't know about where you come from but this is a free country. Just because she is married to you doesn't mean you own her or control where she goes. If you have financial disputes with her that is a civil matter you can bring up before the courts. Whether she stays in this country or not is only the government's business, and is none of your business. If you have divorced her, whether she is in the US or not doesn't affect you or your store. Therefore, your request is purely out of spite and revenge and has no legitimate purpose.

Confusedd, I understand you're upset, but watch your language. This a public forum, and I happen to agree with newacct's first comment that you cannot just send someone back because you want to. There are procedures. Your second post is appalling, but again, I understand your emotions, especially if your wife used you to get to the US, and then lied to the police that you slapped her (assuming that you have not done anything). Just calm down and try to be civil here. I'm sure a majority of forum members will agree, and if you continue, you can be banned.

So, your options are to make the marriage work with counselling, or divorce. It's possible she can claim abuse, and get to stay in the country, but I don't know.

cafeconleche : thanks for very nice reply. I agree with you.
newacct : Did you understand what i wrote in my last message for you. ? I told you to STAY AWAY from my problem. If cheating is legal, and If you have a heart, and if you are understanding what i am going through, and still you are messing with me ...then I wish best of luck in your near future.

cafeconleche : thanks for very nice reply. I agree with you.
newacct : Did you understand what i wrote in my last message for you. ? I told you to STAY AWAY from my problem. If cheating is legal, and If you have a heart, and if you are understanding what i am going through, and still you are messing with me ...then I wish best of luck in your near future.

When you post on a public forum, people are free to answer your post. You don't control that. If you don't want that, pay for a private consultation with a lawyer.

Furthermore, please mind you language and attitude toward others and be respectful of other members - especially when they give you accurate advice and spend countless hours doing the same for other people.

As others have noted, cheating or having an out of status alien boyfriend is not illegal; you do not get brownie points for bringing that up, nor do such things matter in the US. That being said, unless she has demonstrable evidence of you physically abusing her, she has nothing on you. But you cannot kick her out of the US; no one exercises such control over another individual in the US. As long as the marriage was entered with bonafide intentions, she can ROC without you.

If marital differences are irreconcilable, it's best you divorce her and move on with your life.