How to find the pending time for the cspa calculation for f4 visa

Arrow_007

Receipt date: November 29, 2005
Priority date: November 22, 2005
Notice date: August 28, 2009

These are the details as per the i797 form.

As per my calculation the pending time is 3 years 9 months and 7 days.
Am i doing it correct or not?
Please someone tell me how to calculate the pending time otherwise.

When you say “notice date” August 28 2009, is that the I797 approval notice? If yes, then you have calculated the pending time correctly (I haven’t checked down to the day but it looks right).

If you google CSPA calculator you can also find an easy input table to work it out. (For that calculator, the date that the visa is available/current is the first day of the month of the published visa bulletin that lists your priority date as current. )
If you are chargeable to India, as I assume judging from the F4 priority date provided, it will probably be some months or even about a year before the PD is current.)

I hope that my PD will become current after two years by that time my age will be 23 and does that mean that i will be eligible to immigrate with my parents according to the cspa calculation?

I hope that my PD will become current after two years by that time my age will be 23 and does that mean that i will be eligible to immigrate with my parents according to the cspa calculation?

What is your actual birth date?

22 June 2000

I’m a little confused because if your birth year is 2000 you are 19 now so won’t be 23 “in a couple of years” time?
Anyway if that birth date is correct you have until late 2025 for the priority date to be current and protected under CSPA, plenty of time.

nov. 2005 might get current in 2021 or 22,going by the speed of the visa bulletins. Mr.President is slowing it down very affectively.but you should be fine even by that time. cheers.