How much time does it take for the certification paperwork to arrive?

My LC came in in 10/03/06 with an approved date of 5/01/06, DOL is really screwed up, how could this be, I had got a Notice of Finding with Intention to Deny at 5/25/06, and we had responsed that NOF in Jun 2006.

How you guys are checking the status online. Please help.

My RIR filed: 03/31/2004(NJ)
45 Day - 2/22/2006
Replied - 4/7/2006

Waiting for Approval letter

Hi,

I checked the online status on 10/10/06(I was not aware of the online status check website before this date, ) and the status says its certified, i am not sure the excat cerified date. But I have still not received the certified letter. My immigration lawyer called the PBEC and they said it may take upto 2 months to receive the certified letter. Not sure what to do? any suggestions ???

---------------------------------
PD: 04/09/2002 - EB2/RIR
BEC: Philadelphia
Case#: PBEC P-04246-xxxxx
45 day letter replied 02/2005
Online Status: Certified (10/10/06)
No Approval letter yet.

ssp123 said:
Hi,

I checked the online status on 10/10/06(I was not aware of the online status check website before this date, ) and the status says its certified, i am not sure the excat cerified date. But I have still not received the certified letter. My immigration lawyer called the PBEC and they said it may take upto 2 months to receive the certified letter. Not sure what to do? any suggestions ???

---------------------------------
PD: 04/09/2002 - EB2/RIR
BEC: Philadelphia
Case#: PBEC P-04246-xxxxx
45 day letter replied 02/2005
Online Status: Certified (10/10/06)
No Approval letter yet.

You are not the only one having this problem. I am in the same situation. I am seeing my case certified for almost 2 months now and I have not received any letter from BEC.
I don't thnik there is anything we can do about that except waiting. My attorney have agreed to file 140 next month if we don't receive approval letter by that time.

Hang in there is all I can say. :)

GC_Lover said:
You are not the only one having this problem. I am in the same situation. I am seeing my case certified for almost 2 months now and I have not received any letter from BEC.
I don't thnik there is anything we can do about that except waiting. My attorney have agreed to file 140 next month if we don't receive approval letter by that time.

Hang in there is all I can say. :)[/QUOTE

My case was certified in mid Sep and still waiting for originals from DBEC. My attorney has already prepared teh 140 with request of duplicate LC. It is the last thing for me to do, but i dont know when i can receive it. ...

Are we supposed to get copy of certified labor? My attorney received the certified copy, but I didn't receive. It was certified a week ago. When I requested my attorney to send its copy to me, they told that certified copy has got confidential information and they will send to me only if my employer send written request to them.

ssinha63 said:
Are we supposed to get copy of certified labor? My attorney received the certified copy, but I didn't receive. It was certified a week ago. When I requested my attorney to send its copy to me, they told that certified copy has got confidential information and they will send to me only if my employer send written request to them.

When was your LC certified? I think there is only one original copy that BEC only sends to your attorney. Your attorney is right.

Waited for 3 months- no use

codex889 said:
GC_Lover said:

Hang in there is all I can say. :)[/QUOTE

My case was certified in mid Sep and still waiting for originals from DBEC. My attorney has already prepared teh 140 with request of duplicate LC. It is the last thing for me to do, but i dont know when i can receive it. ...

After waiting for nearly 3 months my attorneys filed for I-140 last week with a request for duplicate copy. I don't think it is of any use waiting beyond 3-4 weeks. Also, it is impossible to find out whether it will ever arrive.
Now, I don't know how long it will take to get I-140 approved. If there is any one in the same situation please post.

Still waiting

I am also curious to know how long does it take for I-140 to approve with the request of duplicate LC? Can we apply for I-485 concurrently in that case?

Thanks GC-LOVER for your kind words.

ulta_pulta said:
After waiting for nearly 3 months my attorneys filed for I-140 last week with a request for duplicate copy. I don't think it is of any use waiting beyond 3-4 weeks. Also, it is impossible to find out whether it will ever arrive.
Now, I don't know how long it will take to get I-140 approved. If there is any one in the same situation please post.

Did u file 140/485 concurrently or just 140 with duplicate LC?

codex889 said:
Did u file 140/485 concurrently or just 140 with duplicate LC?

Filed for I-140 with request for duplicate LC. Attorney says that I-485 can be filed after getting the I-140 receipt.

My LC was certified on Oct. 26, 2006, according to the "final determination" letter my boss received on Nov. 3, 2006. However until today neither attorney or me receive anything. From the trend here, it seems that if the LC won't show up within one month, there's a good chance it wouldn't show up at all. I'm thinking about to file I-140 requesting a duplicate LC. Does anyone know if I can file premium process?

Hi Everyone

Good News for this group

I have received my original LC after 3 months.Yes It was approved Aug 28 2006.Finally Attorney has received my LC today.This is what I did

Request my employer to fax the letter to PBEC.Stating that we have not received LC with other case details.

Fax Number 1-484-270-1600

I wish everyone here to get their original LC ASAP

Thanks

To Anand

Anand_Oct2002 said:
Hi Everyone

Good News for this group

I have received my original LC after 3 months.Yes It was approved Aug 28 2006.Finally Attorney has received my LC today.This is what I did

Request my employer to fax the letter to PBEC.Stating that we have not received LC with other case details.

Fax Number 1-484-270-1600

I wish everyone here to get their original LC ASAP

Thanks

Anand, congratulations!

I would appreciate if you could share with me more info on your case:

1. Have your attorney/employer contacted (email, call or mail) PBEC before faxing to them?

2. When did you fax to PBEC? Did you get any response from PBEC after the fax? for example, did they reply with a fax with more useful informaiton?

3. What makes you believe it is the fax that works? If you dont fax, would you receive the original today?

I have similar case and my case was certified in mid Sep and haven't received anything. My attorney eamiled to DBEC and got a response saying mail was and nothing was returned. Because it took more than two months, my attorney wants me to file 140 with duplicate LC. Today i noticed your post and want my attorney to try fax again. She was asking the questions above. I would appreciate if you can give more information.

ulta_pulta said:
Filed for I-140 with request for duplicate LC. Attorney says that I-485 can be filed after getting the I-140 receipt.

Finally got the orinal LC after 97 days. I am not sure what worked. May be the fax to PBEC from the employer two weeks back! But,don't know what to do with it now since I-140 receipt number is already received and will be filing for I-485 soon.

ulta_pulta said:
Finally got the orinal LC after 97 days. I am not sure what worked. May be the fax to PBEC from the employer two weeks back! But,don't know what to do with it now since I-140 receipt number is already received and will be filing for I-485 soon.

Congrats !!! you might want to send the original LC to the service center that has your I-140 case with your a letter and your case number so that it speeds up the approval of your I-140 .... just my two cents

I would appreciate if you could share with me more info on your case:

1. Have your attorney/employer contacted (email, call or mail) PBEC before faxing to them?

Yes they did during sep.But no response

2. When did you fax to PBEC? Did you get any response from PBEC after the fax? for example, did they reply with a fax with more useful informaiton?

Employer faxed two weeks before.We have provided attorney contact information.I am not sure that attorney received any response.
3. What makes you believe it is the fax that works? If you dont fax, would you receive the original today?

Yes.look there is more person in the thread got his LC.he did fax it two weeks before

Hi Everybody,

I am a new entrant to this thread. My online status showed that I got certified on November 20, 2006 but still yet to receive my paperwork.

State : Ca
EB : 2