How much for Medical Exam?

Asylee13

Registered Users (C)
I just walked out out of Doctors office and paid $602.00 for the I- 693.
Warning ...Beware, when you call them. She said its 145.00 cash. To that i said ok. But when i got everything done, i was told $145 is just for examination fee. There are extras for Lab and Shots. I felt more pain looking at the final bill than from the Shots. I don't understand why can't they use my insurance eventhough they accept it. They said insurance won't cover it.

Its disgusting topay 120 dollars a month for an insurance and they don't even cover the medical. Anyone want to share how can i claim back some of that from my insurance.

Omg!!!

What? $602? Dude you just got robbed!!! I paid only $185 and that is it. Did you go to one of those big hospitals or fancy clinics? They are just robbing people left and right because they KNOW you will pay whatever the amount they tell you. If anyone out there paying more than $250 is just paying way too much. Shop around guys, there are plenty of doctors listed in your area. Try to call atleast 10-15 and I am pretty sure you will find the one within that price range.

-Noman

You are right. I think this depends upon how many shots they give you. The fee for exam is what they would quote if you call them . When you get there that's when they decide how many shots you are missing. That's when you get ripped off.

I agree

Asylee,

Even after getting the shots done, it shouldn't hit $600. Immunization doesn't cost more than $30-$40 if you go to a local county health clinic and thats what you should have done my friend. :>

-Noman

I think it costs $200 without any shots. Each shot is around $50-60 dollars. If you got all the shots..its plus $350 and an Xray is another $100. Read the invoice..They will write what they charged you...

600 bucks is insane.

I don't remember the exact amount I paid, but the whole package well below 200, cash price tho.

ofu

Hello

samird said:
that is the robery. I paid $110 and got that sealed envelope.
N.D :May 28.04
Fp:October 7.04
I have done Medical last year,and I have proof of receiving those shots and I only pay for my x-ray and that cost me $60.00.