How many initiated the Case Status inquiry with RD < 06/01/2003

How come dates are changing on a holiday

I thought they have a day off today for veterans day.
How come the dates are changing then.

O God, save us!

Monk Monk, you mean some retired veterans are handling our cases:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD changed

My LUD changed 2 times once on 11/10/04 and again today 11/11/04. The message has changed to

"On November 9, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

OneMoreStupid said:
My LUD changed 2 times once on 11/10/04 and again today 11/11/04. The message has changed to

"On November 9, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

RFE?

Congrats Kvpt.
Nothing so far from my side. LUD still says 11/11/04

I recieved the letter. It says:
Your case is pending service consideration. Please give 90 days for us to get back to you.

I got a letter in the mail today after the LUD changes on the 10 and 11. It says we have to do security checks for every applicant and that is taking time and as we have limited resources we cannot commit a time line. Is that normal or its that my name check has not been cleared? Please share.

mine also same as MonkMonk

I also received the letter. It is same as MonkMonk.

Have USCIS initiated name check to say that they are waiting on security check? In my case FBI hasn't received any request for name check from USCIS. How would I make these DISGUSTING GROUP OF PEOPLE in USCIS aware that they have to send the request for name check? :mad:

MonkMonk,
I thought they would send the same message to everyone, But it seems not.
Can you please exactly tell what was in the message.
So does it mean my security check is over?????

I got the letter yesterday 12th Nov. Same message as Chakal2000 :
Your case is pending service consideration. Please allow atleast 90 days for us to get back to you.

Does this mean they have sent any RFE for employment to my lawyer or will send RFE ?

well the letter i received says
"Our computer systems shows that your petition/application is still pending service consideration. Please allow 90 days to hear from this office"

My FP2 happened in June04 but nothing has happened. My RD is 11/21/02. My lawyer initiated a inquiry but no relpy so far. But does the INS reply with in 30 days. Any idea?

Processinf delayed due to delay in processing of Security check

Due to the lack of man power processing of my case has been delayed due to the delay in the processing of security check. Hence they can not predict the when it will be completed.

Can someone help me uderstand what I should do next?