how many days to see approval/RFE/denial after LUD change(s) for 140?

Wheretogo:
Please do not worry about the initial LUD changes. It's very normal process. The time after first three/four LUD changes varies. It's any anywhere from two weeks to six months. I had two RFEs and then an approval. Between 1st and 2nd RFE, it was a gap of three months. 100/M profit per year, is an absolute winner(I'm surprised why you even got an RFE). Next LUD change will be your approval, do not worry.

RFE received by INS on Apr 8th then 4 LUD changed till 13th APR. Till now no news.

Same thing here. :(

The EAD application (concurrent filing in Novembre of 2004) is stuck because they sent an RFE for the I-140 (according to VSC's customer service department)... it's been almost 7 weeks now and after the initial 4-5 LUD updates, everything went quiet....

Not sure why they didn't just process the EAD alone. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
We are all in the same boat

sr_jinka said:
Same thing here. :(

The EAD application (concurrent filing in Novembre of 2004) is stuck because they sent an RFE for the I-140 (according to VSC's customer service department)... it's been almost 7 weeks now and after the initial 4-5 LUD updates, everything went quiet....

Not sure why they didn't just process the EAD alone. :(

I had an educational RFE (EB2 they wanted master and I have BS+9 years) my attorney replied that they also mentioned in column15 that they will accept BS with 5 years of experience. (rfe received 4/11)
Since then LUD changed for 4 straight days 4/12,4/13,4/14,4/15. No news since then.
Has any one seen this pattern and what could be the outcome ?

I am wondrering what would happen ? I am in EB2. If get denied can I apply for EB3 once EB2 is denied ?

Same here. See my signature. Just waiting for some thing. Mine even EAD got stuck due to RFE. EAD had the latest LUD. Lets see

So it is a pattern if it happens to so many people.
The millon dollar question is after this pattern what happens ? APPROVAL or DENIAL ?
Has any one seen the result after this pattern ?

Folks PLS respond if you are in the same boat, we need to keep this conversation going to predict the possible outcomes and counter actions. I figured so far that we have to help ourselves and each other, coz no one else will.

Regards.

rrcreddy4 said:
Same here. See my signature. Just waiting for some thing. Mine even EAD got stuck due to RFE. EAD had the latest LUD. Lets see

Same Here...Take it easy guys

jani2711 said:
So it is a pattern if it happens to so many people.
The millon dollar question is after this pattern what happens ? APPROVAL or DENIAL ?
Has any one seen the result after this pattern ?

Folks PLS respond if you are in the same boat, we need to keep this conversation going to predict the possible outcomes and counter actions. I figured so far that we have to help ourselves and each other, coz no one else will.

Regards.

Guys
i am in the same boat. if you look at my signature you should see the details.
today is my 57th day after USCIS received my RFE Response.
3 more days and i will finish the stipulated 60 day time frame.

Actually i even spoke to a USCIS representative, and he was a little shocked that my RFE response was received a long time back and there is no result on it. He even confirmed me that my name check has been done, everything is done for my application to get cleared and is assigned to someone.

Dont loose the hope that you all have now. Hang in there and we will cross the finish line sooner or later.

What kind of RFE did you get ?
and what number did you call to talk to USCIS representative?

and thanks for the nice words, it helps.

nkalakonda said:
Guys
i am in the same boat. if you look at my signature you should see the details.
today is my 57th day after USCIS received my RFE Response.
3 more days and i will finish the stipulated 60 day time frame.

Actually i even spoke to a USCIS representative, and he was a little shocked that my RFE response was received a long time back and there is no result on it. He even confirmed me that my name check has been done, everything is done for my application to get cleared and is assigned to someone.

Dont loose the hope that you all have now. Hang in there and we will cross the finish line sooner or later.

Last edited by a moderator:
jani2711 said:
What kind of RFE did you get ?
and what number did you call to talk to USCIS representative?

and thanks for the nice words, it helps.

mine was a A2P (ability to pay) RFE. I took UN help in preparing the response.

The USCIS number 1-800-325-LATE (5273).

I called in for I485 and then enquired about my i140 RFE.

he initiated a query against both my applications.

EAC# for I40

Our lawyer didnt provide EAC numbers for the I140 processing.

How do I track the updates ?

Any Ideas???

How long???

Hi all,
Can anyone post me, how long it will take for the online message( RFE was send on so and so date )to change after we respond. My attroney has responded the RFE on May 6th and till now the online message did not change that they have received. Since the deadline for RFE response is on 20th, I am little concerned if something goes wrong in mail.

Please post your views.. Appreciate your posts. Thanks.

Nisa,
If it was sent overnight then RFE message would change on Web Site a day after it was received. Mine was mailed on 4/9/2005, was received by 4/13 but LUD was changed on 15th saying RFE was received by 4/13. Please ask your lawyer for the tracking no. so you can see if VSC, indeed, received your RFE(I hope your lawyer is telling you the truth that he has mailed your RFE)

04/13---RFE Recv'd, 4/15 LUD and then approval on 04/29/2005

Thanks Bapunagar!!

Bapanagar,
Appreciate your response. Will check with the attroney for the tracking number today. BTW what is your RFE about. Congrats for your 140 approval and all the best.

Nisa,
I had two RFEs. First one was about LC copy and 2nd was about Experience Letter. It took them three months to generate 2nd RFE and then only 14 days to approve.

My 140 got approved today(5/16/2005) after replying to ability to pay RFE on 4/25/2005. Details are in the signature.

rrcreddy4 said:
My 140 got approved today(5/16/2005) after replying to ability to pay RFE on 4/25/2005. Details are in the signature.

Congrats.......have you seen an LUD before your approval on 05/16...or was it last on 04/28

Straight approval after LUD on 4/28. I expect the same for you, may be in the next 1 week or so.

Good luck, Now waiting for EAD to go through. My EAD has an LUD of 5/3. How long will it take for approval or should I just go to local office to get IEAD.? Some one please answer me.

Thanks

rrcreddy4 said:
Straight approval after LUD on 4/28. I expect the same for you, may be in the next 1 week or so.

Good luck, Now waiting for EAD to go through. My EAD has an LUD of 5/3. How long will it take for approval or should I just go to local office to get IEAD.? Some one please answer me.

Thanks

Thanks reddy......hopefully i will also get two emails about I-140. My RFE was was very simple where the officer just did some calculation mistakes and gave an Ability to Pay RFE......reply was very neat with help of UN and now i am waiting for the approval......dont know when we will hear about the same.

I am approved.

Folks I am approved check the signature for the date.
EB2 RIR Vermont Education (3+1).
so dont panic, wait for the good news.

regards.

I am approved

hi,

My i-140 got approved on may 6th after RFE replying RFE on March 3rd.
Recipt date :23/dec-2004
RFE:FEB 2nd 2005
RFE replyied Mar 3rd 2005

Approved :May 6th 2005

EAD and AP also approved.

FP April 18th 2005;;Messsgae changed on April 26 that they resumed the process

Question is when will get GC..am on EB3..can any one guess.

Vijay

chvkumar0208 said:
hi,
My i-140 got approved on may 6th after RFE replying RFE on March 3rd.
Recipt date :23/dec-2004
RFE:FEB 2nd 2005
RFE replyied Mar 3rd 2005
Approved :May 6th 2005
EAD and AP also approved.
FP April 18th 2005;;Messsgae changed on April 26 that they resumed the process
Question is when will get GC..am on EB3..can any one guess.
Vijay

Congrats on your approval of 140.
It is everybody's question. Infact, INS is not able to tell the dates, but they are predicting that cutoff dates may go back, which raises the frustration level to the EB3 filers.
You can wait for july visa bulletin to see some updates.
But my guess is that it is not move the the date untill Sept bulletin where new Visa numbers will be available for FY2006.