how many days to see approval/RFE/denial after LUD change(s) for 140?

srinij77 said:
Thank you pallu2004.
As I mentioned in the previous message, according to your signature, RFE recevied by INS is 04/20. You may see the more LUDs. You will have to wait for minimum of 2 weeks to see your approval.

srinij77

just wanted to check with you......did you have LUD today on 140 before approval email.....or it was 04/22 and u directly got email.

pallu2004 said:
srinij77

just wanted to check with you......did you have LUD today on 140 before approval email.....or it was 04/22 and u directly got email.
it was 04/22 and I directly got email.

srinij77 said:
it was 04/22 and I directly got email.

Any idea Srinij77 when can i hear something on my case......the recieved the response on Apr 19th and so far 3 LUD and it went silent after that......have been checking status every hr or so.

pallu2004 said:
Any idea Srinij77 when can i hear something on my case......the recieved the response on Apr 19th and so far 3 LUD and it went silent after that......have been checking status every hr or so.

You can check the status from 2 weeks completed after they received your response, in your case May 4th. It may take longer some times. Don't worry, you will get approval soon. Most of the RFE cases have been approved.

pallu2004 said:

Same thing for me. The LUD changed for a week straight up till 03/30/05 and then everything went silent. :(

Last update said:

On March 24, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

It's an EB3 case.

Last edited by a moderator:
140 and 485 Approved

I cannot believe that today my 485 and 140 are both approved.
Also 485 approved for my children but pending for my spouse as her FP is due in May 2005.

Note: I did not get any email for my 485 approval but got emails for approvals for my children and 140.

Presently I am travelling in Austria for one week for project meetings. Hope going back should be ok. I never applied for EAD or AP and am on H1 visa.

Thanks God and wish that everyone see the GOLDEN MESSAGE ASAP.

Message Changed to : RFE

Here is excerpt from status message :

'Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On May 2, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.'

I guess, I just have to wait till physical copy comes to see whats RFE all about. I think its 'ability to pay'. I'll be posting this message on 'Vermont 140' thread too.

Any idea ?

I had an educational RFE (EB2 they wanted master and I have BS+9 years) my attorney replied that they also mentioned in column15 that they will accept BS with 5 years of experience. (rfe received 4/11)
Since then LUD changed for 4 straight days 4/12,4/13,4/14,4/15. No news since then.
Has any one seen this pattern and what could be the outcome ?

Thanks

Still Waiting for I140 after RFE

My RFE on I140 was received on Mar'16 2005.
after that i had 4 LUD's till 03/22/05. after that nothing :(

my PD is june 2001
I485 ND is mar 15 2004.

do not know what is happening with my case.

My FP was done on 11/20/2004. Results Received by 11/29/2004

any takes on whats happening

kishore

nkalakonda said:

my PD is june 2001
I485 ND is mar 15 2004.

kishore

you may have 2 options.
1. concurrent approval after RFE response within 1-2 months.
2. Approval of 140 within 2 to 4 weeks.

The 4 LUDs are normal.

srinij77 said:
you may have 2 options.
1. concurrent approval after RFE response within 1-2 months.
2. Approval of 140 within 2 to 4 weeks.

The 4 LUDs are normal.
Srinij77
i will be finishing 60 days next week. From today starts my 8 week after USCIS received my application.

This month 16 would be my 60th day, the stipulated time in the RFE.

lets see what happens.

What kind of RFE ?

nkalakonda said:

my PD is june 2001
I485 ND is mar 15 2004.

kishore

What kind of RFE did u have?

jani2711 said:
What kind of RFE did u have?
My RFE was about Ability To Pay. was asked to submit my W2 for 2001,2002,2003 and the company tax returns for the same period.
i took help from the master " UN " in making the reply to the RFE.

140 RFE replied and waiting

I saw couple of LUD's and then silent. Just waiting. Also I saw an LUD for EAD too. Hope something comes out of it soon

Good luck

question on lud after RFE response

question on lud after RFE response. How many days to see result after rfe(ability to pay) response?

Whats trend on RFE response now? My friend responded to rfe on Apr 25, and there were 4 luds in 4 days till 5/2/05 and nothing in last two days. Is it normal?

Appreciate your response. Thanks

What is happening with my case .. Any guess ?

I had an educational RFE (EB2 they wanted master and I have BS+9 years) my attorney replied that they also mentioned in column15 that they will accept BS with 5 years of experience. (rfe received 4/11)
Since then LUD changed for 4 straight days 4/12,4/13,4/14,4/15. No news since then.

I am wondrering what would happen ? I am in EB2. If get denied can I apply for EB3 once EB2 is denied ?

we are on same

I got also RFE on 140. received by INS on 8th APR. I also got RFE on second AP. what is detail about ur photo RFE on AP. where did you get photo ?

jani2711 said:

I am wondrering what would happen ? I am in EB2. If get denied can I apply for EB3 once EB2 is denied ?

They asked for photos according to specification for AP

Got them taken at Ritz and got approved.
My concern is 140 RFE.
What type of RFE do u have on 140 ?

wheretogo said:
I got also RFE on 140. received by INS on 8th APR. I also got RFE on second AP. what is detail about ur photo RFE on AP. where did you get photo ?

Rfe -140

RD I140 : NOV 2003
Mine RFE on Ability to pay and W2 for 2001 , 2002. Our company have profit 100 M /year so as per my company layer we are fine.

RFE received by INS on Apr 8th then 4 LUD changed till 13th APR. Till now no news.

Do not know what will happen. I lost hope.. now not watching much on what going on with my case.

My luck is too bad... never got anything life easily.

Thanks,