How long for cheque to cash in Phoenix lockbox?

tnwalker

Registered Users (C)
How long does it take for cheque to cash in Phoenix lockbox? Mine is less than 5 working days since they signed for it. But just curious? Thanks.

TnWalker we are in same boat

Hi tnwalker

I guess we are in same boat.

San Diego DO

3/2/09 Mailed to Phoenix AZ
3/4/09 USPS confirmed the delivery.

Ha Ha.....the british english way of spelling is cheque....American englsih is check...

I am from Pakistan too. and when I first came to the US, it took me a while to learn the new ways of spelling, cheque - check, colour - color, etc....

USCIS has 30 days to clear your cheque, but I'm sure they'll do so long before that....

Wow! I thought they were taking time only for cheques and not money orders. Everyday I log in and see if my balance has been lowered. Who knew you could be happy if your checking account balance goes down!!:D

I sent mine to TX Lockbox and they haven't encashed my check.

03/02/2009 Sent N-400 to TX Lockbox
03/04/2009 Received Delivery
03/10/2009 Check Cashed - today (03/11/09), when I checked by Bank Account online, I found out they encashed my check yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting Citizenship Journey

Hey everybody, just joined the party. Looks like it's taking long for Phoenix to cash the check. Details in my signature. Good luck to all.

09citizen, my check was encashed yesterday, I just found out today. So good luck, I hope you'll also get good news soon.

That's interesting. My package was delivered on 3/2 and I am still waiting for my cheque to be cashed. Now I am starting to get concerned whether I screwed up anything with my application!!

Thanks for the update.

Well I will spell words correctly regardless of how much time I spend in this country. The language is called English, not American :)

I am from Pakistan too. and when I first came to the US, it took me a while to learn the new ways of spelling, cheque - check, colour - color, etc....

they finally cashed my check/cheque

Sent check to Phoenix lockbox on Feb 27

Confirmed received on March 2

Check cleared bank account March 10th

That's interesting. My package was delivered on 3/2 and I am still waiting for my cheque to be cashed. Now I am starting to get concerned whether I screwed up anything with my application!!

Thanks for the update.

My check was encashed today.