How long did it take for your passport to arrive (NON-expediated request)...

Received Passport books, yet to receive Passport Card and naturalization Certificate.

02/25/2010: PP Applied (Non-Expedited Process)
03/06/2010:pP Processing Completed(Online Status)
03/10/2010: Received PP books.

Applied for passport books and card on 2/12.
Got mine and wife's passport books on 3/12, received my passport card today 3/13.
Still waiting for wife's passport card.
Still in process for son's passport book and card. It's over a month now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status update below in signature.

Next steps for me: Register as voter at Secretary of State, SSA, update I-9 at work, and start packing for upcoming business trip.

Best to all, and many thanks to all of you that posted and answered questions.

G.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status update below in signature.

Next steps for me: Register as voter at Secretary of State, SSA, update I-9 at work, and start packing for upcoming business trip.

Best to all, and many thanks to all of you that posted and answered questions.

G.

I don't think updating I-9 is required. If I updated I-9, I would just be making a statement that I am now a citizen

Thanks WBH, and I hear you, but my employer asked me to do it once I finalize my citizenship process. There is no difference in work terms, pay, condition, etc, just a process they need to follow and report back regarding peoples' status. I will just do it, and get it over with.

Applied for passport book and passport card on 02/25/2010, through a Post Office.

Received the passport book on 03/17/2010, and the passport card and naturalization certification on 03/19/2010. Yes! I am finally done!

Applied for passport book and passport card on 02/25/2010, through a Post Office.

Received the passport book on 03/17/2010, and the passport card and naturalization certification on 03/19/2010. Yes! I am finally done!

Hello, May I ask where did you send the application from?

How come ETA changes on online status

Your passport application is in the final processing stages.

Your passport application locator number is XXXXXXXXX.

When you applied, you requested Routine Service.

This means you should receive your passport on or about 03/2X/2010.

X changes a few times

Update e-mail says my passport was mailed today : )

I just received my passport book today. But how come the onlie status is still as below and I have not received email update that says "passport mailed"?
I thought Dept of state shopuld do a better job in maintaining online status than USCIS

newly issued passport card.

Your passport application is in the final processing stages.

Your passport application locator number is 31757XXXX.

When you applied, you requested Routine Service.

This means you should receive your passport on or about 03/28/2010.