How Long between Marriage and Filing AOS?

Yes, sent formsI-864, G-325A, I-485
We received the I-7797 NOA saying that my petition was approved,(I-130) That the petition indicates that I'm in the US and will apply for adjustment of status, but also says that the evidence indicates that I'm not eligible to file an adjustment of status application. Now he wants to send I-765, I-864 and I-485. Is he looking for a second chance? Isn't better like ananga73 said, to go back to my country and do the consular processing? He told me not to worry about my I-94 expired.

You already sent the I-485, I-864, etc.? So why does "he" (who?) want to send them again? Was the I-485 sent together with the I-130 application form or the I-130 receipt notice or the I-130 approval notice?

When the I-130 says you are not eligible for adjustment of status, it's often wrong. They don't do a thorough analysis of all the facts before deciding that. That thorough analysis happens when you actually file the I-485. If you already filed the I-485, there is no need to file it again unless it has been rejected or denied (and even if that happens, refiling is not necessarily the correct course of action).

You already sent the I-485, I-864, etc.? So why does "he" (who?) want to send them again? Was the I-485 sent together with the I-130 application form or the I-130 receipt notice or the I-130 approval notice?

When the I-130 says you are not eligible for adjustment of status, it's often wrong. They don't do a thorough analysis of all the facts before deciding that. That thorough analysis happens when you actually file the I-485. If you already filed the I-485, there is no need to file it again unless it has been rejected or denied (and even if that happens, refiling is not necessarily the correct course of action).

HE: Legal assistant
He sent I-130 and G-325A
Now he will send I-765, I-864 and I-485

Sorry if i'm not that clear, we went with him once when I just arrived and didn't know
about the forms