• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

How About DV 2019?

How many people will find out in May that they needed to re-apply?

I’ve seen early entrants confirm they received emails telling them to go back to the site to read the message about reapplying. So people who gave their own valid email addresses on the entry form should all be fine.

Hey,

Quick question. I am recent High School grad in the US (Flex '17), and a subject to 2 year home residency requirement. I was fascinated with the Diversity Lottery program. Would I be allowed to participate in the Diversity Lottery program while subject to this rule? My 2 year home residency requirement expires in June, 2019.

Hey,

Quick question. I am recent High School grad in the US (Flex '17), and a subject to 2 year home residency requirement. I was fascinated with the Diversity Lottery program. Would I be allowed to participate in the Diversity Lottery program while subject to this rule? My 2 year home residency requirement expires in June, 2019.

Yes. If you win you could process AFTER June 2019.

[QUOTE = "Pierre82, post: 2460402, member: 395737"] Le DV 2019 n'a pas encore été annoncé mais vous souhaite bonne chance. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you ...

You can apply for the waiver, I have heard it is very hard to get the waiver especially if your program is funded by US Government (directly or indirectly).

You can apply for the waiver, I have heard it is very hard to get the waiver especially if your program is funded by US Government (directly or indirectly).

The program runs till September 2019 which means, as britsimon says, that s/he would be able to process after his/her 2 year requirement is up and still make it in time, should s/he be selected.

Hey, Im applying from Australia and have a quick question about the application, anyone possibly online that could answer it?

Hey, Im applying from Australia and have a quick question about the application, anyone possibly online that could answer it?

You mean you need to first confirm if someone is online to answer your questions before you actually post the questions?

It's a complete waste of time IMHO.

Hey everybody, am a silent reader and fan of this site but this is my first time posting a query. I got married in 2015 got a daughter who is 20 months old now. unfortunately we are separated now for a year now and i want to do my DV application. Please guide me on how to fill since i don't have separation documents. Should i include his details or not?

Hey everybody, am a silent reader and fan of this site but this is my first time posting a query. I got married in 2015 got a daughter who is 20 months old now. unfortunately we are separated now for a year now and i want to do my DV application. Please guide me on how to fill since i don't have separation documents. Should i include his details or not?

The instructions are very clear that unless you are legally separated (with documents) he must be on your entry. Of course he wont come to interview or get a visa but he must be on your entry (and obviously your child must be).